Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hospitals....

Jump to newest

By *tuntmuffin OP   Man
over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Nothing against staff but...

Omg I can't stand a&e..waiting times,dirty/ un-hygienic people, constant moaners, there a lot of empty seats yet they want to sit next to you! kids running around crying, screaming etc.

Parking costs!

ok rant over,Anyone else's thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Don't go if your not happy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go private?

over a year ago

Free medical care.

Staff over run , over worked, underpaid.

Read a magazine

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I agree that parking charges are very high and unfair, but the service I have received from hospitals has always been absolutely top notch, and on some occasions faster than going private could even be.

I am a regular visitor of hospitals, due to a family member with a condition, and I cannot praise the NHS enough for their care and dedication.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Could be worse there could be no empty seats.

over a year ago

I had a two and a half hour wait with my special needs daughter in our hospital accident unit. It wasn't the staff's fault. It wasn't dirty or full of dirty people. As for kids running about, Er...parents of hurt or suck kids often have to bring thier other kids with them. Those parents are probably stressed to the max as it is, and worried about their child (or themselves) who are awaiting treatment. A little understanding goes a long way OP.

By *tuntmuffin OP   Man
over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

"I had a two and a half hour wait with my special needs daughter in our hospital accident unit. It wasn't the staff's fault. It wasn't dirty or full of dirty people. As for kids running about, Er...parents of hurt or suck kids often have to bring thier other kids with them. Those parents are probably stressed to the max as it is, and worried about their child (or themselves) who are awaiting treatment. A little understanding goes a long way OP."

As said in my post, nothing against staff..

The waiting room was clean, just a couple of individuals in close proximity who weren't..

But I understand what you're saying about the little ones..just a bad day at the office.

Post new Message to Thread