Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Le Mans

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to Le Mans this year for first time, anyone been before and can give tips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And there I was thinking this was going to be a thread about French men

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Going to Le Mans this year for first time, anyone been before and can give tips?"

Take a book, even F1 races are too long, 24 hours would bore me shitless

over a year ago

"Going to Le Mans this year for first time, anyone been before and can give tips?

Take a book, even F1 races are too long, 24 hours would bore me shitless"

Yes but was thinking during the boring moments, anyone had some hot fun there before?

By *ranfondoMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

been there loads of times... camped on the circuit camping.. the circuit isn't far from shops, so not too bad, take a radio or radio eae defenders to listen to commentry on Radio LeMans. It can be wet (mainly dry at that time of year) and when it rains....it rains... so take a pakkamac ...Also take note of the road closures and during the race, decide on the times you want to watch and get some sleep too....if you are a photographer... dusk and dawn are great for pictures

over a year ago

"been there loads of times... camped on the circuit camping.. the circuit isn't far from shops, so not too bad, take a radio or radio eae defenders to listen to commentry on Radio LeMans. It can be wet (mainly dry at that time of year) and when it rains....it rains... so take a pakkamac ...Also take note of the road closures and during the race, decide on the times you want to watch and get some sleep too....if you are a photographer... dusk and dawn are great for pictures"

Thanks that's really useful

Post new Message to Thread