Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why don't men do it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On a regular, daily occurrence women and couples start threads complaining about, taking the piss out of,or bemoaning of their experiences with men.

How often, if at all, do men do this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"On a regular, daily occurrence women and couples start threads complaining about, taking the piss out of,or bemoaning of their experiences with men.

How often, if at all, do men do this?"

Aren't theirs the really regular ones about women and couples not responding to them, asking for too much or blocking them?

I'd say it's all pretty even.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fear of fabicide?

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

It does happen , but the response to a moan or whinge from a bloke is met with an instant toasting generally , so it’s best to say nowt

over a year ago

I haven't had any experiences with men.... so i have nothing to complain about

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Or, it will be one about being led on. The usual response to which is that it probably wasn't a woman but a man pretending to be a woman.

over a year ago

"It does happen , but the response to a moan or whinge from a bloke is met with an instant toasting generally , so it’s best to say nowt "

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Unless I have missed something.. most winey forums are from males.. the usual why no one messages or meets me...

over a year ago

i like a good whinge

over a year ago

I've got better things to do

over a year ago

"i like a good whinge "

I had to read that twice

over a year ago

"i like a good whinge

I had to read that twice "

lol and a twinge

over a year ago

"i like a good whinge "

Depends on what’s being done to you......

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"On a regular, daily occurrence women and couples start threads complaining about, taking the piss out of,or bemoaning of their experiences with men.

I can recall more men moaning about women and no meets, think I’ve read at least two this weekend. Men think it’s a shag fest site and until that opinion changes we will be barraged with these men moaning threads. Just saying

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

"I haven't had any experiences with men.... so i have nothing to complain about "

Don’t know what you’re missing lol

over a year ago

How often, if at all, do men do this?

I can recall more men moaning about women and no meets, think I’ve read at least two this weekend. Men think it’s a shag fest site and until that opinion changes we will be barraged with these men moaning threads. Just saying "

over a year ago

Trust me they do

over a year ago

"Unless I have missed something.. most winey forums are from males.. the usual why no one messages or meets me... "

That's whining. I keep seeing daily threads started by women that take the piss out of men.

over a year ago

"i like a good whinge

Depends on what’s being done to you...... "

This is true

over a year ago

"Unless I have missed something.. most winey forums are from males.. the usual why no one messages or meets me...

That's whining. I keep seeing daily threads started by women that take the piss out of men. "

Some men like watersports

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I have a life away from here

Strangely the consensus seems to be men are generallynmoaning about no meets....

Women and couples are generally just moaning about men... whether they meet them or not...

Go figure...

over a year ago

They all fucking bore me. I hate a whinger.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Unless I have missed something.. most winey forums are from males.. the usual why no one messages or meets me...

That's whining. I keep seeing daily threads started by women that take the piss out of men. "

You and Steel Heels are reading threads I'm not seeing.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Couples moan about ‘unicorns’ or lack of, then a woman comments on their thread saying she is one, couples then moan even more.

Wish they would just use the search button and put their energies into finding one.

over a year ago

I'm sure they do, they are just hidden amongst all the 'what size cock is best' and 'who wears stockings and sussies' threads

over a year ago

That's whining. I keep seeing daily threads started by women that take the piss out of men.

"

over a year ago

I’d say it’s pretty even.

The threads started by women / couples possibly receive more attention which makes you think they start more.

Unless of course a man asks along the lines of ‘why are the women on here fat slags?’

0-175 in 30 mins....

over a year ago

"

You're probably not on here enough.

over a year ago

"I'm sure they do, they are just hidden amongst all the 'what size cock is best' and 'who wears stockings and sussies' threads "

This is the kind of comments I'm talking about.

over a year ago

"I haven't had any experiences with men.... so i have nothing to complain about

Don’t know what you’re missing lol "

And i don't want to know what I'm missing

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Ummm.... What about all the threads by men complaining about other men mailing them asking to meet even though they say they are straight on their profile???

over a year ago

"Ummm.... What about all the threads by men complaining about other men mailing them asking to meet even though they say they are straight on their profile??? "

They aren't aimed at women. Perhaps it's because of the lack of women responding that makes the difference. Women seem to pick at every little thing men do; to me anyway, unless I'm seeing something that isn't there.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Ummm.... What about all the threads by men complaining about other men mailing them asking to meet even though they say they are straight on their profile???

They aren't aimed at women. Perhaps it's because of the lack of women responding that makes the difference. Women seem to pick at every little thing men do; to me anyway, unless I'm seeing something that isn't there. "

Ah ok... I misinterpreted your original post... I thought you were asking if men also complain about men

over a year ago

"Ummm.... What about all the threads by men complaining about other men mailing them asking to meet even though they say they are straight on their profile???

They aren't aimed at women. Perhaps it's because of the lack of women responding that makes the difference. Women seem to pick at every little thing men do; to me anyway, unless I'm seeing something that isn't there. "

I'm seeing it all over the forums today.

Men are being told it's not instashag, don't just ask the women for a fuck, don't mail them and expect a reply, don't wait for women to mail, don't send a message wanting to chat like a normal human being. I have no idea what the heck men are supposed to do!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

They aren't aimed at women. Perhaps it's because of the lack of women responding that makes the difference. Women seem to pick at every little thing men do; to me anyway, unless I'm seeing something that isn't there.

Men are being told it's not instashag, don't just ask the women for a fuck, don't mail them and expect a reply, don't wait for women to mail, don't send a message wanting to chat like a normal human being. I have no idea what the heck men are supposed to do! "

Perhaps we are supposed to be clairvoyant

I rarely do what I'm supposed to do....

over a year ago

"It does happen , but the response to a moan or whinge from a bloke is met with an instant toasting generally , so it’s best to say nowt "

over a year ago

Ah ok... I misinterpreted your original post... I thought you were asking if men also complain about men "

lol no. They probably do that more than complaining about women ignoring them.

over a year ago

Men are being told it's not instashag, don't just ask the women for a fuck, don't mail them and expect a reply, don't wait for women to mail, don't send a message wanting to chat like a normal human being. I have no idea what the heck men are supposed to do! "

With the ratio of men to women on here you would expect there to be less moaning women than men. Some threads attract a lot of women who post just to complain.

over a year ago

Today I have been totally nice in messaging people I'd like to connect with to be told this isn't tinder don't expect a shag from me and worse and I haven't even got to the would u fancy a meet part of the conversation yet

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Great filter, no matter which sex.

over a year ago

"I haven't had any experiences with men.... so i have nothing to complain about

Don’t know what you’re missing lol "

He said he hadn’t had any bad experiences.......

I guess that means all his experiences with men were good.

over a year ago

"Today I have been totally nice in messaging people I'd like to connect with to be told this isn't tinder don't expect a shag from me and worse and I haven't even got to the would u fancy a meet part of the conversation yet"

Does their profile say "Just here to chat?"

over a year ago

"Today I have been totally nice in messaging people I'd like to connect with to be told this isn't tinder don't expect a shag from me and worse and I haven't even got to the would u fancy a meet part of the conversation yet

Does their profile say "Just here to chat?""

nope those profiles I tend to bypass as they're usually in forums and easier to chat in forums with them I try and find people I think I appeal to but doesn't always work

Post new Message to Thread