Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One of those questions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was just wondering how people have experienced issues with going limp during sex or not being able to get hard for sex. Not something I've personally experienced but just wondering if its something common that occurs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It can occur for a number of reasons. Quite a lot of the penis issues are in the brain. The rest are physical and need checking.

over a year ago

Mind over matter they say. Can't imagine many men going to the drs saying I can't get an hard on though can you

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Mind over matter they say. Can't imagine many men going to the drs saying I can't get an hard on though can you "

Many don't but they should. It's always worth ruling out the physical causes. It's nothing to be ashamed of and it could save your life if the reason turns out to be heart disease, diabetes or blood pressure problems.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 21:18:46]

over a year ago

Yep. When I was younger it was due to performance anxiety, then I realised I had become condom phobic after snapping my banjo string the first time I ever used one. Then more recently I found it was caused by a combination of too much wanking, not enough sex and a blood pressure medication I was on.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I think this is very common - nerves and ‘stage fright’ it can be a big deal if you are stressed out. I have had a couple of meets where the guys got an attack of nerves but I find that if you take it back a step and concentrate on the kissing and touching everything works out

To be fair as long as a guys tongue works and he kisses lots I am generally a happy bunny - I do love getting a mouthful though

over a year ago

Yup I have. It was nothing to do with the other person but anxiety and self induced pressure.

Having a hard on doesn't define you as a man.

If you had a crap run one day would you stoo running altogether?

We're human, not machines thankfully which means I'm glad my physical body is wired to my emotions for an enhanced experience.

over a year ago

I guess once you have it in your head it'll stick and start to take affect on your performance. You'd like to think the other person understands and doesn't get the hump with you thinking they've not dome it for you

Post new Message to Thread