Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New Samsung S9+

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just got mine yesterday, upgraded from an S8+ to S9+ - bit of an anti-climax to be honest, cracking phone no doubt about it but to jump from the S8+ to S9+, unless you are looking for the better quality camera, I'd say hold on to your money - the upgrade is very non-exciting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thats a shame.

I got an s9 2 weeks ago and love it. I jumped from a 7 but im already seeing a massive functionlity that s7 didnt have. Espcially love the extract text function for work things.

Ive spent ages watching all the vids i can to get the maximum out of it.

By *eltonmanMan
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

I moved from Samsung to Apple a few years ago due to not liking all the add-ons that you cant remove.

Is it still like that or can you get rid of the preloaded addons?

Might be thinking of going back after iphone8

over a year ago

"I moved from Samsung to Apple a few years ago due to not liking all the add-ons that you cant remove.

Is it still like that or can you get rid of the preloaded addons?

Might be thinking of going back after iphone8"

Dunno about iphones but I'm sick to death of getting Microsoft apps on my Samsung. ..I use them on laptop not on phone. I delete updates which removes them...then the feckers reinstall a few days later

By *eltonmanMan
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

That was one of my gripes with android phones. full of crap that you 'have' to have on your phone.

Dont use any microsoft programs anymore.

over a year ago

"That was one of my gripes with android phones. full of crap that you 'have' to have on your phone.

Dont use any microsoft programs anymore."

It's a android device. ...wtf do you wand Microsoft on a phone for.

All it does is slow it down

over a year ago

"That was one of my gripes with android phones. full of crap that you 'have' to have on your phone.

Dont use any microsoft programs anymore.

It's a android device. ...wtf do you wand Microsoft on a phone for.

All it does is slow it down "

I often use microsoft software on my phone. I rarely use a laptop or tablet these days. But its personal choice

over a year ago

I'm so jealous. I moved from Samsung to apple six months ago. Regretted it every since.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm on a S8+ changed it from the S6 becouse the auto correct on the S6 did my frigging head in. I'm dislexic so I need at least a hint a lot of the time but what I hadn't realised back then was all new phone are so called learning phone they learn from you using them. Only thing that they learn from me is how to be dislexic. Thanks Samsung but I've got that 1 already

over a year ago

"I'm on a S8+ changed it from the S6 becouse the auto correct on the S6 did my frigging head in. I'm dislexic so I need at least a hint a lot of the time but what I hadn't realised back then was all new phone are so called learning phone they learn from you using them. Only thing that they learn from me is how to be dislexic. Thanks Samsung but I've got that 1 already "

Dude

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'm so jealous. I moved from Samsung to apple six months ago. Regretted it every since."

Last apple I had was the 3s as a phone it was complete shite and I swore I'd never have another and haven't. As a ipod it's fantastic and I still use it for that. Bloody shame I can't get the God knows how many gigs of music on it on something else it's got some banging tunes on it.

Post new Message to Thread