Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why ? Why ? Why ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that despite not having any work today and not going to bed until 2am my body clock still wakes me at this ungodly hour on a Sunday morning ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because you need to go to church and confess to your sinfulness during the week XXX

over a year ago

"Why is it that despite not having any work today and not going to bed until 2am my body clock still wakes me at this ungodly hour on a Sunday morning ? "

yeah me too, woke at 5.30

over a year ago

Because you need to be fed croissants and coffee in bed ......

I woke at 3am and 6am however I think that’s the Australian part of me that wants to play in snow .....

over a year ago

I’m awake at 6 every morning due to a selfish bastard on a Harley Davidson who travels to work past my house. Believes he has some god given right to wake everyone with his heap of shite American wank bike on his route to work.

over a year ago

"Because you need to be fed croissants and coffee in bed ......

I woke at 3am and 6am however I think that’s the Australian part of me that wants to play in snow ..... "

i like that thought - i may go back to bed lol

over a year ago

I always wake up early too. Agree it's a nuisance when you've had a late night and don't have to do anything the next day. I can't go back to sleep once I've woken up either

over a year ago

"I’m awake at 6 every morning due to a selfish bastard on a Harley Davidson who travels to work past my house. Believes he has some god given right to wake everyone with his heap of shite American wank bike on his route to work. "

I’m assuming it’s not snowing where you are today ?

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Oh the disappointment

I thought it was going to be one of those song lyric threads, I was all ready to come in with "Delilaaaah!"

over a year ago

"I always wake up early too. Agree it's a nuisance when you've had a late night and don't have to do anything the next day. I can't go back to sleep once I've woken up either"

Yep wide awake .....

over a year ago

"Oh the disappointment

I thought it was going to be one of those song lyric threads, I was all ready to come in with "Delilaaaah!" "

Sorry to disappoint xx LOL

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Oh the disappointment

I thought it was going to be one of those song lyric threads, I was all ready to come in with "Delilaaaah!"

Sorry to disappoint xx LOL "

Its ok really... back to the OP - I finaly fell asleep 2 hours ago according to my last post here. The cat just woke me up attacking my toes under the duvet.

Its going to be a loooong ass day

over a year ago

"

I’m assuming it’s not snowing where you are today ? "

We do have snow, so he went much slower today, which meant the hideous noise lasted longer. Bastard. I hope he fell off further on.

over a year ago

"Oh the disappointment

I thought it was going to be one of those song lyric threads, I was all ready to come in with "Delilaaaah!" "

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Oh the disappointment

Its ok really... back to the OP - I finaly fell asleep 2 hours ago according to my last post here. The cat just woke me up attacking my toes under the duvet.

Its going to be a loooong ass day "

Your cat does that too? Mine are trying to catnotise me into getting up and feeding them now.

Morning all x

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Oh the disappointment

Its going to be a loooong ass day

Your cat does that too? Mine are trying to catnotise me into getting up and feeding them now.

Morning all x"

Yes, I have one sat on the floor by my bedside table staring at me and another on my chest so close to my face I can smell his Go Cat breathe

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It’s the law of sod

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I, too, am awake far too early. With a migraine.

Would somebody please spoon me until I go back to sleep?

Post new Message to Thread