Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Reoccurring dream...

Jump to newest

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I used to have a reoccurring dream I was shagging Ian Dury in a Jacuzzi...I've not had it for years but did last night...analyse that...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Did he have his rhythm stick with him?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Did he have his rhythm stick with him?"

And did he indeed hit you with it?.... call claims direct.... for that iandury claim ..... god i kill myself

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Did he have his rhythm stick with him?

And did he indeed hit you with it?.... call claims direct.... for that iandury claim ..... god i kill myself "

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

And did he indeed hit you with it?.... call claims direct.... for that iandury claim ..... god i kill myself "

Oh I see what you did thar..ha x

over a year ago

And did he indeed hit you with it?.... call claims direct.... for that iandury claim ..... god i kill myself

Oh I see what you did thar..ha x"

Well i thought it was highly amusing

By *ohnnybadman666Man
over a year ago

Warrington

"I used to have a reoccurring dream I was shagging Ian Dury in a Jacuzzi...I've not had it for years but did last night...analyse that..."

I think it is highly unlikely that Ian Dury would have been able to shag you in a jacuzzi due to his worsening limp and weakness borne of getting polio when he was younger, that was also the result of being in a swimming pool (see the movie).

I think Ian was always wary of water from then on so a jacuzzi would have brought back traumatic memories hence the lack of "shag" action within this aqua device. I also think that his own personal insurance issues would have prevented him going in jacuzzis and if i was his insurance provider i would have advised him strongly against such a course of action.

So all in all your dreams would have brought Ian into conflict with his own personal water, fitness and insurance issues and therefore my conclusion is that he would have been unable to perform to such a level as you require after years of abstinence resulting in trauma in both parties.

Sorry to be a 'damp squib' but this is my sincere opinion.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I used to have a reoccurring dream I was shagging Ian Dury in a Jacuzzi...I've not had it for years but did last night...analyse that...

I think it is highly unlikely that Ian Dury would have been able to shag you in a jacuzzi due to his worsening limp and weakness borne of getting polio when he was younger, that was also the result of being in a swimming pool (see the movie).

I think Ian was always wary of water from then on so a jacuzzi would have brought back traumatic memories hence the lack of "shag" action within this aqua device. I also think that his own personal insurance issues would have prevented him going in jacuzzis and if i was his insurance provider i would have advised him strongly against such a course of action.

So all in all your dreams would have brought Ian into conflict with his own personal water, fitness and insurance issues and therefore my conclusion is that he would have been unable to perform to such a level as you require after years of abstinence resulting in trauma in both parties.

Sorry to be a 'damp squib' but this is my sincere opinion.

"

I agree!

over a year ago

He wasn't into watersports then I guess? XXX

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I don't think that there's a 'dictionary', as such, of dreams - as we've each made our own dreams, based upon our unique personalities and experiences.

Our minds can store incredible amounts of information, consider what you can have on the internet and it doesn't even have our complexity. Our moment to moment experiences don't get processed and stored permanently at the moment that we experience them, they remain latent and seem to bed down in arrears. When we're dreaming we are likely processing our untold volumes of experiences, our plans, our filing cabinets get reorganised and goodness knows whatever else. Our minds are often unconsciously symbolic, where we gain conscious glimpses into our mind's underworld of goings-on and the symbolism may be part of that awful habit of multi-tasking. We may be resolving stuff that we've got on board but in job lots, not necessarily one bit at a time. The symbolism may be helpful, if it's a bulk processing tool - but what we're conscious of is likely the tip of the iceberg, rather than the fuller picture.

Our older patterns of life are often very reliable, we know them, they're trustworthy and serve a good purpose. Maybe your old dream was put back into good use sweetie.

over a year ago

That’s so bad it’s almost good!

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I don't think that there's a 'dictionary', as such, of dreams - as we've each made our own dreams, based upon our unique personalities and experiences.

Our minds can store incredible amounts of information, consider what you can have on the internet and it doesn't even have our complexity. Our moment to moment experiences don't get processed and stored permanently at the moment that we experience them, they remain latent and seem to bed down in arrears. When we're dreaming we are likely processing our untold volumes of experiences, our plans, our filing cabinets get reorganised and goodness knows whatever else. Our minds are often unconsciously symbolic, where we gain conscious glimpses into our mind's underworld of goings-on and the symbolism may be part of that awful habit of multi-tasking. We may be resolving stuff that we've got on board but in job lots, not necessarily one bit at a time. The symbolism may be helpful, if it's a bulk processing tool - but what we're conscious of is likely the tip of the iceberg, rather than the fuller picture.

Our older patterns of life are often very reliable, we know them, they're trustworthy and serve a good purpose. Maybe your old dream was put back into good use sweetie. "

Or maybe I just wanted to shag Ian Dury...ha

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I don't think that there's a 'dictionary', as such, of dreams - as we've each made our own dreams, based upon our unique personalities and experiences.

Our older patterns of life are often very reliable, we know them, they're trustworthy and serve a good purpose. Maybe your old dream was put back into good use sweetie.

Or maybe I just wanted to shag Ian Dury...ha"

Nowt wrong with that

I've had a fair few dreams recently, involving known people - think it just means I'm overdue action with them.

By *ohnnybadman666Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Yes I understand you have strong dseries to bounce on his 'Billericay Dickie' but just wanted to flag up the personal health and safety issues.

Mr Dury was not averse to a bit of hanky panky is outlined in his songs. He certainly enjoyed the company of Joyce and Vicky whom he found were very sticky, he had naughty Nina in the back of his Cortina, he was most randy with Sandy plus had a filthy meeting on the Isle of Thanet with Janet.

over a year ago

"Yes I understand you have strong dseries to bounce on his 'Billericay Dickie' but just wanted to flag up the personal health and safety issues.

Mr Dury was not averse to a bit of hanky panky is outlined in his songs. He certainly enjoyed the company of Joyce and Vicky whom he found were very sticky, he had naughty Nina in the back of his Cortina, he was most randy with Sandy plus had a filthy meeting on the Isle of Thanet with Janet.

"

There ain't half been some clever b****rds.

By *ohnnybadman666Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Yes indeed.

Didn't he have Nasty Knickers around the back of Twickers?

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Yep lyrical genius (and seemingly bit of a tw@t)

Post new Message to Thread