Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ts girls

Jump to newest

By *abulously curious OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Genuine question girls. Some Ts girls on here are stunning and ud never know they are post op.. so y do so many put it on profile and do u feel u need to tell that? I personally absolutely 100% think u don't need to disclose xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps they are proud of their transition? Why should they hide it?

over a year ago

manchester

"Perhaps they are proud of their transition? Why should they hide it?"
u totally ddidn't read properly did u

over a year ago

"Perhaps they are proud of their transition? Why should they hide it?u totally ddidn't read properly did u"

What have I misunderstood exactly?

over a year ago

"Perhaps they are proud of their transition? Why should they hide it?u totally ddidn't read properly did u

What have I misunderstood exactly? "

I understand it the exact same way, why should they hide it?

over a year ago

manchester

"Perhaps they are proud of their transition? Why should they hide it?u totally ddidn't read properly did u

What have I misunderstood exactly? "

I'm asking because I'm curious. If u r in the wrong body and u change making ur life as it should be then y tell. I'm curious as to is it that they feel they have to? If it's being proud then my question is answer. Id hate to think it's because they feel they have to..

over a year ago

manchester

I'm not saying hide anything if it's a case of I'm a post op ts and proud. Then that's amazing. It was a genuine question that's all x

over a year ago

What have I misunderstood exactly? I'm asking because I'm curious. If u r in the wrong body and u change making ur life as it should be then y tell. I'm curious as to is it that they feel they have to? If it's being proud then my question is answer. Id hate to think it's because they feel they have to.."

Still not sure what I misunderstood about your OP.

My guess is that it's different for each individual. My hope is that those who are open about it are so because they have no reason not to be.

over a year ago

manchester

And that's what I hope aswell

over a year ago

What have I misunderstood exactly? I'm asking because I'm curious. If u r in the wrong body and u change making ur life as it should be then y tell. I'm curious as to is it that they feel they have to? If it's being proud then my question is answer. Id hate to think it's because they feel they have to.."

Growing up in the wrong body is horrible and traumatic and something ALOT of trans people can't deal with. Alongside with dealing with an identity crisis majority of them have to deal with suicide/self harm/bullying/having their families disowned them and even being killed - just because they are trans.

Going through a transition is a big deal and takes a very very very strong person to make it to end of the journey. Something possibly you nor I would even be able to fathom.

If they want to be proud and scream it from the rooftops they can because it's a big deal

over a year ago

What have I misunderstood exactly? I'm asking because I'm curious. If u r in the wrong body and u change making ur life as it should be then y tell. I'm curious as to is it that they feel they have to? If it's being proud then my question is answer. Id hate to think it's because they feel they have to..

Growing up in the wrong body is horrible and traumatic and something ALOT of trans people can't deal with. Alongside with dealing with an identity crisis majority of them have to deal with suicide/self harm/bullying/having their families disowned them and even being killed - just because they are trans.

Going through a transition is a big deal and takes a very very very strong person to make it to end of the journey. Something possibly you nor I would even be able to fathom.

If they want to be proud and scream it from the rooftops they can because it's a big deal

"

over a year ago

I can't imagine someone strong enough to have transitioned could be pressured into displaying that information did they not want to...

Not really sure why it's an issue tbh

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Genuine question girls. Some Ts girls on here are stunning and ud never know they are post op.. so y do so many put it on profile and do u feel u need to tell that? I personally absolutely 100% think u don't need to disclose xx"

I can see where you're coming from. If you feel that you're a woman in a boys body. Then you fully transition so that your body is now a woman too. Surely you are then a woman. So why still identify as trans. Obviously we need the opinions of those who have transitioned.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I do find this place inconsistent at times.

Married people are expected to have their marital status on their profile to allow people to make an informed choice to meet. Single blokes had better explain why they can't accommodate in foot high capitals and notorized, all in the name of honesty but people who transitioned don't have to inform playmates.

Right...gotcha!

over a year ago

"I do find this place inconsistent at times.

Married people are expected to have their marital status on their profile to allow people to make an informed choice to meet. Single blokes had better explain why they can't accommodate in foot high capitals and notorized, all in the name of honesty but people who transitioned don't have to inform playmates.

Right...gotcha! "

Also agreed, not every man will like the idea of playing with a trans woman so why not let them make an informed choice instead of hiding it from them

over a year ago

manchester

"Genuine question girls. Some Ts girls on here are stunning and ud never know they are post op.. so y do so many put it on profile and do u feel u need to tell that? I personally absolutely 100% think u don't need to disclose xx

I can see where you're coming from. If you feel that you're a woman in a boys body. Then you fully transition so that your body is now a woman too. Surely you are then a woman. So why still identify as trans. Obviously we need the opinions of those who have transitioned. "

thankyou

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

Some men only like post op, some only like pre op .

Maybe they are saving unwanted attention from guys who want to play with a girl with a cock.

over a year ago

"Genuine question girls. Some Ts girls on here are stunning and ud never know they are post op.. so y do so many put it on profile and do u feel u need to tell that? I personally absolutely 100% think u don't need to disclose xx"

Charles Darwin said that the human race "bears the stamp of our lowly origin".

That could also be said of some post op ts people.Some may be stunning but may retain some vestiges of a former life,which do not withstand close scrutiny.Maybe it's best to be upfront from the start and avoid surprises or nasty confrontations later on.

This does sometimes seem to me to be the only aspect of medical history that is assumed to be anyone elses business.Nobody has ever asked me about the scar on my knee or the huge scar on my abdomen but I have been interrogated at length about something which I barely remember (purposefully).

I would only ever be interested in meeting people from here who know about my past but don't consider it relevant.

over a year ago

"Genuine question girls. Some Ts girls on here are stunning and ud never know they are post op.. so y do so many put it on profile and do u feel u need to tell that? I personally absolutely 100% think u don't need to disclose xx

That could also be said of some post op ts people.Some may be stunning but may retain some vestiges of a former life,which do not withstand close scrutiny.Maybe it's best to be upfront from the start and avoid surprises or nasty confrontations later on.

This does sometimes seem to me to be the only aspect of medical history that is assumed to be anyone elses business.Nobody has ever asked me about the scar on my knee or the huge scar on my abdomen but I have been interrogated at length about something which I barely remember (purposefully).

I would only ever be interested in meeting people from here who know about my past but don't consider it relevant."

Having met a post-op TS for a social and sexual meet, I can concur that it was much better knowing beforehand. Our conversation was natural as a consequence. If I had met her without knowing, I would have had a number of surprises that could have made what was a very enjoyable meet more awkward. Especially as it was 17 years ago and my awareness of transgender women was pretty much non-existent until we got chatting online.

over a year ago

but surely its a good idea to be totally up front and say post op trans as lets face the reality here the body is not going to be the same as a 100% born woman/man.

I not judging in any way but would any bloke be happy to finally get doen and dirty whip off the knikers and not find what he is expecting?

over a year ago

"but surely its a good idea to be totally up front and say post op trans as lets face the reality here the body is not going to be the same as a 100% born woman/man.

I not judging in any way but would any bloke be happy to finally get doen and dirty whip off the knikers and not find what he is expecting?

"

You may be surprised at the skill and artistry of some surgeons.

over a year ago

manchester

I would only ever be interested in meeting people from here who know about my past but don't consider it relevant."

but that's my question. U r a beautiful female. Y do u feel u need to tell ppl. Unless it's because u r proud. No one need ever know. U r amazing and now a female. That's the end surly xx

over a year ago

manchester

Would a man seriously be disgruntled if or however he found out? That saddens me so much and proves we are not as a society as liberal as we make out xx

over a year ago

manchester

"but surely its a good idea to be totally up front and say post op trans as lets face the reality here the body is not going to be the same as a 100% born woman/man.

"

look at T's hot pics and u will see

over a year ago

I would only ever be interested in meeting people from here who know about my past but don't consider it relevant.but that's my question. U r a beautiful female. Y do u feel u need to tell ppl. Unless it's because u r proud. No one need ever know. U r amazing and now a female. That's the end surly xx"

Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?

over a year ago

manchester

look at T's hot pics and u will see"

I'm talking about full T's! !!!! Ud never know

over a year ago

manchester

I would only ever be interested in meeting people from here who know about my past but don't consider it relevant.but that's my question. U r a beautiful female. Y do u feel u need to tell ppl. Unless it's because u r proud. No one need ever know. U r amazing and now a female. That's the end surly xx

Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?"

who are u asking

over a year ago

I would only ever be interested in meeting people from here who know about my past but don't consider it relevant.but that's my question. U r a beautiful female. Y do u feel u need to tell ppl. Unless it's because u r proud. No one need ever know. U r amazing and now a female. That's the end surly xx

Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?who are u asking "

I’m asking you.

over a year ago

manchester

I would only ever be interested in meeting people from here who know about my past but don't consider it relevant.

Having met a post-op TS for a social and sexual meet, I can concur that it was much better knowing beforehand. Our conversation was natural as a consequence. If I had met her without knowing, I would have had a number of surprises that could have made what was a very enjoyable meet more awkward. Especially as it was 17 years ago and my awareness of transgender women was pretty much non-existent until we got chatting online."

u said u was 17 then. We come along way in medical in 30 years

over a year ago

manchester

Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?who are u asking I’m asking you."

sorry lol then no. Tell me what was different

over a year ago

Having met a post-op TS for a social and sexual meet, I can concur that it was much better knowing beforehand. Our conversation was natural as a consequence. If I had met her without knowing, I would have had a number of surprises that could have made what was a very enjoyable meet more awkward. Especially as it was 17 years ago and my awareness of transgender women was pretty much non-existent until we got chatting online.u said u was 17 then. We come along way in medical in 30 years"

I said 17 years ago not when I was 17

over a year ago

manchester

Having met a post-op TS for a social and sexual meet, I can concur that it was much better knowing beforehand. Our conversation was natural as a consequence. If I had met her without knowing, I would have had a number of surprises that could have made what was a very enjoyable meet more awkward. Especially as it was 17 years ago and my awareness of transgender women was pretty much non-existent until we got chatting online.u said u was 17 then. We come along way in medical in 30 years

I said 17 years ago not when I was 17"

okay well 17 years is a long time isn't it. So how did u know then

over a year ago

Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?who are u asking I’m asking you.sorry lol then no. Tell me what was different "

Her skin, her musculature, her voice, her Adam’s apple, how her vagina was constructed, lubrication

over a year ago

Having met a post-op TS for a social and sexual meet, I can concur that it was much better knowing beforehand. Our conversation was natural as a consequence. If I had met her without knowing, I would have had a number of surprises that could have made what was a very enjoyable meet more awkward. Especially as it was 17 years ago and my awareness of transgender women was pretty much non-existent until we got chatting online.u said u was 17 then. We come along way in medical in 30 years

I said 17 years ago not when I was 17okay well 17 years is a long time isn't it. So how did u know then "

He very clearly said that she had told him before hand

over a year ago

You may be surprised at the skill and artistry of some surgeons."

I'm not saying that you do not look good but there will always be differences

over a year ago

manchester

Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?who are u asking I’m asking you.sorry lol then no. Tell me what was different

Her skin, her musculature, her voice, her Adam’s apple, how her vagina was constructed, lubrication "

ahhhh 17 years is a lifetime. My relative was on dialysis 17 years ago with no hope of getting a transplant. Now she has a kidney that doesn't match but works thru different medicine. I doubt these days u would even suspect

over a year ago

Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?who are u asking I’m asking you.sorry lol then no. Tell me what was different

Her skin, her musculature, her voice, her Adam’s apple, how her vagina was constructed, lubrication ahhhh 17 years is a lifetime. My relative was on dialysis 17 years ago with no hope of getting a transplant. Now she has a kidney that doesn't match but works thru different medicine. I doubt these days u would even suspect "

How do you know if you haven’t met one?

over a year ago

manchester

Her skin, her musculature, her voice, her Adam’s apple, how her vagina was constructed, lubrication ahhhh 17 years is a lifetime. My relative was on dialysis 17 years ago with no hope of getting a transplant. Now she has a kidney that doesn't match but works thru different medicine. I doubt these days u would even suspect

How do you know if you haven’t met one?"

how do I know I haven't? ?

over a year ago

look at T's hot pics and u will seeI'm talking about full T's! !!!! Ud never know"

Of corse you would know there is only so much that can be changed it's biologocal.

I'm not saying that it would not be fun but lets get basic here the pussy is not going to be the same as a natural one.

Sorry if that offends but just being real here.

If someone is post op then surely it's only fair to be up front about it if this is a site where people hook up with a view to having sex ?

over a year ago

Her skin, her musculature, her voice, her Adam’s apple, how her vagina was constructed, lubrication ahhhh 17 years is a lifetime. My relative was on dialysis 17 years ago with no hope of getting a transplant. Now she has a kidney that doesn't match but works thru different medicine. I doubt these days u would even suspect

How do you know if you haven’t met one?how do I know I haven't? ?"

Because you said you haven’t above:

“Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?who are u asking I’m asking you.sorry lol then no”

over a year ago

manchester

look at T's hot pics and u will seeI'm talking about full T's! !!!! Ud never know

Of corse you would know there is only so much that can be changed it's biologocal.

I'm not saying that it would not be fun but lets get basic here the pussy is not going to be the same as a natural one.

If someone is post op then surely it's only fair to be up front about it if this is a site where people hook up with a view to having sex ?

"

no totally disagree. U don't need to know. We are not talking pre op or a TV we are talking about a T's who thru no fault of their own was born in the wrong body. That's the end

over a year ago

manchester

How do you know if you haven’t met one?how do I know I haven't? ?

“Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?who are u asking I’m asking you.sorry lol then no”"

I wouldn't ask if they were. I'm saying I wouldn't know.. I've never asked such a personal question

over a year ago

look at T's hot pics and u will seeI'm talking about full T's! !!!! Ud never know

no totally disagree. U don't need to know. We are not talking pre op or a TV we are talking about a T's who thru no fault of their own was born in the wrong body. That's the end "

You seem completely incapable of seeing another perspective other than your own including the perspective of the only post-op transgender woman who has posted on the thread.

I wonder what our other post-op transgender women on the forum would say?

over a year ago

How do you know if you haven’t met one?how do I know I haven't? ?"

Because you said yourself you hadn't

over a year ago

“Have you met a post-OP transsexual woman or man?who are u asking I’m asking you.sorry lol then no”I wouldn't ask if they were. I'm saying I wouldn't know.. I've never asked such a personal question "

I have never asked the question either. It has always come up in conversation or they were already open about it.

over a year ago

no totally disagree. U don't need to know. We are not talking pre op or a TV we are talking about a T's who thru no fault of their own was born in the wrong body. That's the end

You seem completely incapable of seeing another perspective other than your own including the perspective of the only post-op transgender woman who has posted on the thread.

I wonder what our other post-op transgender women on the forum would say?"

Honestly, I went on their profile expecting to see a much younger age based on their responses to this

over a year ago

manchester

That's y I aasked. I'm not being arsey at all. I just feel if u disclose other than the fact u r proud of transition surly u overcome enough to be able to say I'm female or I'm male. Nothing more

over a year ago

manchester

Honestly, I went on their profile expecting to see a much younger age based on their responses to this "

rude u are

over a year ago

manchester

Because you said yourself you hadn't "

so every T's tells u they are post op? Do me a favour

over a year ago

Honestly, I went on their profile expecting to see a much younger age based on their responses to this "

How we learn from life’s experiences is a funny old thing

over a year ago

manchester

Honestly, I went on their profile expecting to see a much younger age based on their responses to this

How we learn from life’s experiences is a funny old thing "

if u read the whole thread that's all I was trying to do. Educate myself but so many on here love the bitch fest

over a year ago

Because you said yourself you hadn't so every T's tells u they are post op? Do me a favour "

I’ve yet to meet and talk to one that hasn’t. And I’m almost certain I haven’t met and talked to one that may have not disclosed it.

over a year ago

manchester

Because you said yourself you hadn't so every T's tells u they are post op? Do me a favour

I’ve yet to meet and talk to one that hasn’t. And I’m almost certain I haven’t met and talked to one that may have not disclosed it. "

okay

over a year ago

How we learn from life’s experiences is a funny old thing if u read the whole thread that's all I was trying to do. Educate myself but so many on here love the bitch fest"

It’s good to be curious and listen to others perspectives, without saying they are wrong. I am talking from my own personal experience. However you dismissed my personal experience as no longer relevant.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open

over a year ago

I don't see anything wrong with a post op ts but yes they should be up front about it.

reverse the situation and lets say a post op the other way around female to male.

Would you be happy that the man you were playing with sudenly comes out and tells you that he was born in a female body ?

Again nothing wrong with who they are but they should be up front before anything takes place.

over a year ago

"I don't see anything wrong with a post op ts but yes they should be up front about it.

reverse the situation and lets say a post op the other way around female to male.

Would you be happy that the man you were playing with sudenly comes out and tells you that he was born in a female body ?

Again nothing wrong with who they are but they should be up front before anything takes place.

"

Exactly, I would play with a post op trans person (either male or female) but I would like to know before hand

over a year ago

manchester

"I don't see anything wrong with a post op ts but yes they should be up front about it.

"

if the cock functions then absolutely wouldn't give a shit. Yes it's about attractions but also about having a connection

over a year ago

Because you said yourself you hadn't so every T's tells u they are post op? Do me a favour

I’ve yet to meet and talk to one that hasn’t. And I’m almost certain I haven’t met and talked to one that may have not disclosed it. "

I have...

over a year ago

manchester

Anyway sona naomh pàdraig

over a year ago

if the cock functions then absolutely wouldn't give a shit. Yes it's about attractions but also about having a connection "

The cock might funtion i.e. get hard enough to penetrate but it's not going to be the same.

Just like a reconstruted pussy is not going to be the same.

Yes it's a hole and may resemble a pussy but it's not the same.

over a year ago

I’ve yet to meet and talk to one that hasn’t. And I’m almost certain I haven’t met and talked to one that may have not disclosed it.

I have..."

I imagine you have spent much more time in their company than I have

over a year ago

manchester

Re: Are trans and cis vaginas similar or different?

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 06:30:32 am »

Men cannot tell the difference and cis females dont examine their vaginas as closely as we pos

over a year ago

manchester

Haha waits to be crucified

over a year ago

"Anyway sona naomh pàdraig"

agus leat féin

over a year ago

"Posts: 1,172Reputation: +147/-0Gender: 

Re: Are trans and cis vaginas similar or different?

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 06:30:32 am »

Men cannot tell the difference and cis females dont examine their vaginas as closely as we pos

"

That isn’t my experience. I could definitely tell the difference.

over a year ago

manchester

"Anyway sona naomh pàdraig

agus leat féin "

thank you xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/18 10:41:17]

over a year ago

manchester

Can't see ur post u removed it

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

What have I misunderstood exactly? I'm asking because I'm curious. If u r in the wrong body and u change making ur life as it should be then y tell. I'm curious as to is it that they feel they have to? If it's being proud then my question is answer. Id hate to think it's because they feel they have to..

"

Also - on the flip side - there will be men who will have strong feelings about meeting someone who used to be a man. I do think that conversation/information before meeting should be open and honest in order to prevent an awkward, possibly even dangerous situation arising at the meet itself!

We all know that the site is full of lovely men - interspersed with a few bigoted, unpleasant characters!

I think honesty and openness is always best! Xx

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Would a man seriously be disgruntled if or however he found out? That saddens me so much and proves we are not as a society as liberal as we make out xx"

I have seen a couple post on here they didn't meet black people. They also checked the verifications to ensure no potential meet had met a black person and blocked them all.

Read some of the reads by men complaining about other men looking at their profile/fabbing their pictures etc.

over a year ago

manchester

"Would a man seriously be disgruntled if or however he found out? That saddens me so much and proves we are not as a society as liberal as we make out xx

I have seen a couple post on here they didn't meet black people. They also checked the verifications to ensure no potential meet had met a black person and blocked them all.

Read some of the reads by men complaining about other men looking at their profile/fabbing their pictures etc.

"

I see what ur saying but this is completely different. If I was a post op ts I doubt I'd tell my past because it's not who I am xxi

over a year ago

I would only ever be interested in meeting people from here who know about my past but don't consider it relevant.but that's my question. U r a beautiful female. Y do u feel u need to tell ppl. Unless it's because u r proud. No one need ever know. U r amazing and now a female. That's the end surly xx"

Generally speaking,I don't.In everyday life the subject rarely comes up.

On FAB,however,it is somewhat different.I am,as it were,putting myself on offer.I believe it is only fair and responsible to state just what is on offer.The comparison has been made to a married person disclosing their status.From that point of view,I would say that's a fair comparison.

As for 'how would anyone know?'.well,the quote from Darwin 'we bear the stamp of our lowly origin' holds true. You cannot completely eradicate history.

over a year ago

if the cock functions then absolutely wouldn't give a shit. Yes it's about attractions but also about having a connection

The cock might funtion i.e. get hard enough to penetrate but it's not going to be the same.

"

My experience is rather different.Maybe quite tight,maybe at a slightly odd angle but,otherwise quite indistinguishable.We are all unique and that goes for vaginas,there is a wide variety.

(No pun intended).

over a year ago

manchester

On FAB,however,it is somewhat different.I am,as it were,putting myself on offer.I believe it is only fair and responsible to state just what is on offer.The comparison has been made to a married person disclosing their status.From that point of view,I would say that's a fair comparison.

As for 'how would anyone know?'.well,the quote from Darwin 'we bear the stamp of our lowly origin' holds true. You cannot completely eradicate history.

"

haha fair enough but I think it's sad that u feel it's only fair and responsible to even feel u need to reveal what was never u in the first place xxxx

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Would a man seriously be disgruntled if or however he found out? That saddens me so much and proves we are not as a society as liberal as we make out xx

I see what ur saying but this is completely different. If I was a post op ts I doubt I'd tell my past because it's not who I am xxi "

My response was more to the couple questioning if some men would be disgruntled.

Of course some would!

over a year ago

manchester

My experience is rather different.Maybe quite tight,maybe at a slightly odd angle but,otherwise quite indistinguishable.We are all unique and that goes for vaginas,there is a wide variety.

(No pun intended)."

hate mine. Fat fanny syndrome. I'm really considering going under the knife x

over a year ago

manchester

I see what ur saying but this is completely different. If I was a post op ts I doubt I'd tell my past because it's not who I am xxi

My response was more to the couple questioning if some men would be disgruntled.

Of course some would! "

I am half of that couple lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

haha fair enough but I think it's sad that u feel it's only fair and responsible to even feel u need to reveal what was never u in the first place xxxx"

I think being on fab gives some people an utopian view of life.

People should be allowed to live their lives however they see fit...conversely others should be allowed to not be involved in other people's lives if they choose not to.

over a year ago

Of course some would! "

I can honestly say I've never encountered disgruntlement,either on here or in real life.Some guys may decide they dont fancy me but,c'est la vie and, that can work both ways.

I state it on here,partly for my own benefit.Saves a long exchange of messages only to find out its not happening or someone travelling only to disappoint us both.This assumes that people actually read profiles but I can soon tell if they haven't.

In real life,why would I ever bring up the past? If some guy wants to hit on me (its been a long time since that happened)then he just fancies the person he sees,not some poorly remembered dim and distant past.

Its usually quite long into any relationship before medical histories are discussed.Would I expect a guy to tell me all about his vasectomy on first meeting? I doubt it.

over a year ago

manchester

haha fair enough but I think it's sad that u feel it's only fair and responsible to even feel u need to reveal what was never u in the first place xxxx

I think being on fab gives some people an utopian view of life.

People should be allowed to live their lives however they see fit...conversely others should be allowed to not be involved in other people's lives if they choose not to."

I don't really know how to take that

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Of course some would! I am half of that couple lol"

Ah, gotcha!

over a year ago

manchester

Of course some would!

I can honestly say I've never encountered disgruntlement,either on here or in real life.Some guys may decide they dont fancy me but,c'est la vie and, that can work both ways.

I state it on here,partly for my own benefit.Saves a long exchange of messages only to find out its not happening or someone travelling only to disappoint us both.This assumes that people actually read profiles but I can soon tell if they haven't.

In real life,why would I ever bring up the past? If some guy wants to hit on me (its been a long time since that happened)then he just fancies the person he sees,not some poorly remembered dim and distant past.

Its usually quite long into any relationship before medical histories are discussed.Would I expect a guy to tell me all about his vasectomy on first meeting? I doubt it.

"

xx

over a year ago

I have...

I imagine you have spent much more time in their company than I have "

You imagined wrong I have only met 1 knowingly.

over a year ago

"Can't see ur post u removed it "

I ended up posting rather than searching something. Just a mistake.

over a year ago

I have...

I imagine you have spent much more time in their company than I have

You imagined wrong I have only met 1 knowingly."

Fair enough

over a year ago

I see what ur saying but this is completely different. If I was a post op ts I doubt I'd tell my past because it's not who I am xxi "

But would you not tell the guy that you are planning to have sex with ?

over a year ago

manchester

But would you not tell the guy that you are planning to have sex with ?"

no. I don't see y I should

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

You may be surprised at the skill and artistry of some surgeons."

over a year ago

yet to meet a happy and contented post op, they know deep down they are fighting against nature, they ought to tell guys up front about their previous lives, anyways most people would know what they are apon meeting them,

over a year ago

"yet to meet a happy and contented post op, they know deep down they are fighting against nature, they ought to tell guys up front about their previous lives, anyways most people would know what they are apon meeting them, "

Maybe they were perfectly happy and contented before you met them. (And afterwards).

over a year ago

Also - on the flip side - there will be men who will have strong feelings about meeting someone who used to be a man. I do think that conversation/information before meeting should be open and honest in order to prevent an awkward, possibly even dangerous situation arising at the meet itself!

We all know that the site is full of lovely men - interspersed with a few bigoted, unpleasant characters!

I think honesty and openness is always best! Xx"

over a year ago

"yet to meet a happy and contented post op, they know deep down they are fighting against nature, they ought to tell guys up front about their previous lives, anyways most people would know what they are apon meeting them,

Maybe they were perfectly happy and contented before you met them. (And afterwards)."

You speak of things you know nothing about

over a year ago

"yet to meet a happy and contented post op, they know deep down they are fighting against nature, they ought to tell guys up front about their previous lives, anyways most people would know what they are apon meeting them,

Maybe they were perfectly happy and contented before you met them. (And afterwards).

You speak of things you know nothing about"

How could you possibly know what I know? I speak as a perfectly happy and contented post op ts woman. I hold down a good job,drive a nice car and have a small but close circle of friends...pretty normal by anyones standards really.

I dont judge others for 'going against nature',that could encompass a whole range of activities and is not,in itself,an argument against anything.

over a year ago

was talking concerning your misjudgement of my comment based on my experience of post ops...

over a year ago

"yet to meet a happy and contented post op, they know deep down they are fighting against nature, they ought to tell guys up front about their previous lives, anyways most people would know what they are apon meeting them, "

Wow!

over a year ago

"was talking concerning your misjudgement of my comment based on my experience of post ops..."

You offered your judgement as to their state of unhappiness and the cause of such.You offered your judgement that it is 'against nature' and you offered your judgement about what people 'ought to do'.

You also offered your judgement about my understanding of the issues,forming a judgement without access to the facts is the very definition of prejudice.

over a year ago

But would you not tell the guy that you are planning to have sex with ?no. I don't see y I should "

over a year ago

Yes I think you should definitely tell all sexual partners about being trans, random people in your day to day life dont need to know but sexual partners definitely need to know. It doesnt matter how good looking and convincing they are its still something that should be told upfront and to keep it secret is sneaky and dishonest.

over a year ago

like said most folks would know straight away apon meeting that they were not females regardless of what the Tran has done to themselves...

Dont go by the TS/TV hot pics, particulary the top page, those Trans pics for the most part are Photoshop fiction, do not represent reality...

over a year ago

"like said most folks would know straight away apon meeting that they were not females regardless of what the Tran has done to themselves...

Dont go by the TS/TV hot pics, particulary the top page, those Trans pics for the most part are Photoshop fiction, do not represent reality... "

agree

over a year ago

"Yes I think you should definitely tell all sexual partners about being trans, random people in your day to day life dont need to know but sexual partners definitely need to know. It doesnt matter how good looking and convincing they are its still something that should be told upfront and to keep it secret is sneaky and dishonest. "

Why do they need to know? I'll be the judge of what I tell and to whom I tell it.

over a year ago

"like said most folks would know straight away apon meeting that they were not females regardless of what the Tran has done to themselves...

Dont go by the TS/TV hot pics, particulary the top page, those Trans pics for the most part are Photoshop fiction, do not represent reality... "

And who are you to say that trans women are not female?

over a year ago

This is not the first time I have encountered these sort of issues.

Some bloke who likes to wear suspenders while having sex with other blokes suddenly knows it all about trans issues.Or someone else who never gave the matter a moments thought before,suddenly feels they have the right to dictate to me how I should conduct my business.

Do I have the right to pry into every detail of the health history of everyone I meet? No. So why should my private business be anything other than just that?

over a year ago

"Yes I think you should definitely tell all sexual partners about being trans, random people in your day to day life dont need to know but sexual partners definitely need to know. It doesnt matter how good looking and convincing they are its still something that should be told upfront and to keep it secret is sneaky and dishonest.

Why do they need to know? I'll be the judge of what I tell and to whom I tell it."

Ok so if your keeping it a secret from your sexual partners just dont be surprised when you realise that none of them will ever trust you as far as they can throw you

over a year ago

Dont go by the TS/TV hot pics, particulary the top page, those Trans pics for the most part are Photoshop fiction, do not represent reality...

And who are you to say that trans women are not female? "

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken!

By *ecatrenMan
over a year ago

widnes

IS it impossible for a guy to find a TS girl to start dating , seems most ts girls are just escorting and only after money , of course if I met somebody I would spoil them rotten , am I in the wrong place lol

over a year ago

"This is not the first time I have encountered these sort of issues.

Some bloke who likes to wear suspenders while having sex with other blokes suddenly knows it all about trans issues.Or someone else who never gave the matter a moments thought before,suddenly feels they have the right to dictate to me how I should conduct my business.

Do I have the right to pry into every detail of the health history of everyone I meet? No. So why should my private business be anything other than just that?

"

All I would say is the onus is on you to judge before the sex takes place to try to find out if your prospective partner may have issues with this.

I'm not having a pop at you

But you do have to see both sides of the coin

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"IS it impossible for a guy to find a TS girl to start dating , seems most ts girls are just escorting and only after money , of course if I met somebody I would spoil them rotten , am I in the wrong place lol "

I would think it is possible and a bit of a generalisation about Ts only after money

over a year ago

"

Please know that a large number of us accept you for who you are! Fuck anyone who doesn't!

Baffles me that people can be so closed minded and judgemental about something that doesn't affect them!

over a year ago

And who are you to say that trans women are not female?

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken!"

over a year ago

Please know that a large number of us accept you for who you are! Fuck anyone who doesn't!

Baffles me that people can be so closed minded and judgemental about something that doesn't affect them! "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 12:08:11]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 12:08:11]"

Stunning

over a year ago

In theory, everyone should disclose. In reality, though, is anyone ever 100% honest with potential partners about every aspect of their past? It's easy to disclose trans status on here...however, elsewhere it becomes more difficult. As a post-op the only conclusion I have reached is you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

over a year ago

Well,I will carry on doing what I think is best.I will not be told what I should do by someone who has no understanding.

I will not be told who I am or who I am not by anyone who is too cowardly to actually discuss the matter and I will not accept judgement from those unqualified and without the authority to judge.

over a year ago

"In theory, everyone should disclose. In reality, though, is anyone ever 100% honest with potential partners about every aspect of their past? It's easy to disclose trans status on here...however, elsewhere it becomes more difficult. As a post-op the only conclusion I have reached is you're damned if you do and damned if you don't."

Damned if you do by some I agree.

But I would go as far as to say Damned by nearly all if you don't. ..and they find out themselves later.. just my opinion

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 14:49:55]

over a year ago

"In theory, everyone should disclose. In reality, though, is anyone ever 100% honest with potential partners about every aspect of their past? It's easy to disclose trans status on here...however, elsewhere it becomes more difficult. As a post-op the only conclusion I have reached is you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

But I would go as far as to say Damned by nearly all if you don't. ..and they find out themselves later.. just my opinion "

Wish I could see your profile

over a year ago

"Well,I will carry on doing what I think is best.I will not be told what I should do by someone who has no understanding.

I will not be told who I am or who I am not by anyone who is too cowardly to actually discuss the matter and I will not accept judgement from those unqualified and without the authority to judge.

"

I was going to reply privately but couldn't. ..

over a year ago

"In theory, everyone should disclose. In reality, though, is anyone ever 100% honest with potential partners about every aspect of their past? It's easy to disclose trans status on here...however, elsewhere it becomes more difficult. As a post-op the only conclusion I have reached is you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

But I would go as far as to say Damned by nearly all if you don't. ..and they find out themselves later.. just my opinion

Wish I could see your profile"

Unfortunately you cant

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 14:48:43]

over a year ago

"Well,I will carry on doing what I think is best.I will not be told what I should do by someone who has no understanding.

"

...Theres plenty of us here that have more than ample understanding and more experience in meeting guys and knowing what to say and do concerning them...

over a year ago

...Theres plenty of us here that have more than ample understanding and more experience in meeting guys and knowing what to say and do concerning them...

"

As I said before,this is not the first time I gave encountered guys who like to play a dressing up game and somehow seem to think that qualifies them to tell me what's what in my life.

over a year ago

"

Doesn't qualify you to know anything about how a transgender woman feels or should act though does it?

over a year ago

As I said before,this is not the first time I gave encountered guys who like to play a dressing up game and somehow seem to think that qualifies them to tell me what's what in my life."

If that is aimed at me well believe me I'm qualified on this matter but as the post you removed...which I screenshots btw....it is not something I want to share with the whole class on here.

But the opportunity has past to explain privately. ...so you will just have to believe me!

over a year ago

As I said before,this is not the first time I gave encountered guys who like to play a dressing up game and somehow seem to think that qualifies them to tell me what's what in my life."

You must be talking about somebody else Queenie...

over a year ago

As I said before,this is not the first time I gave encountered guys who like to play a dressing up game and somehow seem to think that qualifies them to tell me what's what in my life.

You must be talking about somebody else Queenie..."

Well,you have on several occasions,berated people for photoshopping,thus implying that you disapprove of fake pics or profiles.Therefore,if that was not an accurate description of you,I have exposed your hypocrisy,because that is exactly what your profile depicts.

As I stated before, just because a guy likes dressing up a certain way does not make them qualified to judge.

If,in fact,you are qualified then I defy you to prove it.Tell us all what really qualifies you to judge another persons life.And that goes for the other person who claims to be qualified.

over a year ago

If that is aimed at me well believe me I'm qualified on this matter but as the post you removed...which I screenshots btw....it is not something I want to share with the whole class on here.

But the opportunity has past to explain privately. ...so you will just have to believe me!"

It was not aimed at you but it could have been.

If you really think you are in any way qualified to pass judgement on anyone elses life then feel free to explain.

I do not have to believe anything,just becayse someone tells me to.

over a year ago

Nasty Knickers stop replying to these people. As said before you don't owe anyone an explanation and no one has the right to judge your life.

Until anyone has anything worth while to say I wouldn't bother x

over a year ago

The other person give his reply in his last post

over a year ago

"Nasty Knickers stop replying to these people. As said before you don't owe anyone an explanation and no one has the right to judge your life.

Until anyone has anything worth while to say I wouldn't bother x"

The original question was about whether or not a post op TS woman would disclose her past. I contributed to explain why I do or do not,to whom and when.

I have then been deluged with comments from people who are clearly not in that situation,telling me what I 'should' or should not do.

I am merely defending my position that I will be the judge of what I should or should not do,unless someone else can give me GOOD reason for thinking that they have any right to tell me.

So far,no one has.

Ill informed and speculative opinions are just prejudices and I will continue to disregard them as I have done for years.I've heard it all before from these sort of people. X

over a year ago

"Nasty Knickers stop replying to these people. As said before you don't owe anyone an explanation and no one has the right to judge your life.

The original question was about whether or not a post op TS woman would disclose her past. I contributed to explain why I do or do not,to whom and when.

I have then been deluged with comments from people who are clearly not in that situation,telling me what I 'should' or should not do.

I am merely defending my position that I will be the judge of what I should or should not do,unless someone else can give me GOOD reason for thinking that they have any right to tell me.

So far,no one has.

Ill informed and speculative opinions are just prejudices and I will continue to disregard them as I have done for years.I've heard it all before from these sort of people. X"

You don't need to defend anything, those having a go are clearly bored so leave them to it

over a year ago

So far,no one has.

Ill informed and speculative opinions are just prejudices and I will continue to disregard them as I have done for years.I've heard it all before from these sort of people. X"

An attention seeker at the expense of other Trans

over a year ago

So far,no one has.

Ill informed and speculative opinions are just prejudices and I will continue to disregard them as I have done for years.I've heard it all before from these sort of people. X

An attention seeker at the expense of other Trans"

Who is? The person who joined in a thread with relevant posts or the person who got involved with nothing to actually add?

Other trans??? Don't get to thinking that you and I are members of the same club,please.

over a year ago

So far,no one has.

An attention seeker at the expense of other Trans"

Says the person making outrageously closed minded comments?

over a year ago

Well,you have on several occasions,berated people for photoshopping,thus implying that you disapprove of fake pics or profiles.Therefore,if that was not an accurate description of you,I have exposed your hypocrisy,because that is exactly what your profile depicts.

As I stated before, just because a guy likes dressing up a certain way does not make them qualified to judge.

If,in fact,you are qualified then I defy you to prove it.Tell us all what really qualifies you to judge another persons life.And that goes for the other person who claims to be qualified."

Attention seeking at the expense of other Trans

over a year ago

If,in fact,you are qualified then I defy you to prove it.Tell us all what really qualifies you to judge another persons life.And that goes for the other person who claims to be qualified.

Attention seeking at the expense of other Trans"

One of you is attention seeking and I'm 110% it isn't nasty knickerz

over a year ago

Love me a tgirl

over a year ago

"Love me a tgirl"

Mara,you've got a fan.

over a year ago

over a year ago

That would be the closed minded comment I mentioned...

You could argue that anyone to have any kind of cosmetic surgery is also "fighting against nature", aswell as anyone else who changes their appearance. Because it is only that that has changes. Trans women have always been women, post op trans women just now have the correct exterior.

I know several post op trans women and a couple of trans men. All are extremely happy with themselves and their transition. Who are you to say otherwise?!

over a year ago

Yet to meet anyone with the experience,qualifications or authority to tell ME what I ought or ought not to do.

(Happy,contented,independent and confident,,,,thank you very much.)

over a year ago

Too much testosterone flying around here and spunk too...

over a year ago

"Too much testosterone flying around here and spunk too..."

Totally not guilty.

over a year ago

This is actually funny

over a year ago

Aye, fit like Loon, you need a pair O wellies on Tranny threads theres that much spunk fleeing aboot, then theres yon testytostyronie ooozing oot of every pore from alleged etreme postie oppie Tranny thingies....

Am fae Torry by the way

over a year ago

"This is actually funny"

Hmm,seeing someone thrash about wildly in search of something approaching logic to support her prejudice and,when that fails resorting to ad hominem and appeals to some sort of jingoistic solidarity? Yes,I suppose that is quite amusing in it's way.

over a year ago

"This is actually funny

Hmm,seeing someone thrash about wildly in search of something approaching logic to support her prejudice and,when that fails resorting to ad hominem and appeals to some sort of jingoistic solidarity? Yes,I suppose that is quite amusing in it's way."

Not at all, no point seeking to debate with a guy thats only on here to seek battle at my expense...

over a year ago

"This is actually funny

Hmm,seeing someone thrash about wildly in search of something approaching logic to support her prejudice and,when that fails resorting to ad hominem and appeals to some sort of jingoistic solidarity? Yes,I suppose that is quite amusing in it's way.

Not at all, no point seeking to debate with a guy thats only on here to seek battle at my expense...

"

I can't say what I want to say.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/18 11:47:03]

over a year ago

"This is actually funny

"

That seems like some kind of victim complex you have going on there Mara. You joined the conversation voluntarily,started throwing around insults and spouting prejudice and now you seem to think anyone was seeking you out to do 'battle at your expense'.

Have you sought professional counselling for this problem of yours? It may not be too late.

over a year ago

"Genuine question girls. Some Ts girls on here are stunning and ud never know they are post op.. so y do so many put it on profile and do u feel u need to tell that? I personally absolutely 100% think u don't need to disclose

xx"

Yes I think it ought to be disclosed, many have given forth goodly common sense reasons why....

over a year ago

"Genuine question girls. Some Ts girls on here are stunning and ud never know they are post op.. so y do so many put it on profile and do u feel u need to tell that? I personally absolutely 100% think u don't need to disclose

xx

Yes I think it ought to be disclosed, many have given forth goodly common sense reasons why...."

Do you not get bored of simply trying to piss off and offend people?

You have no intelligent response for the argument that's been put to you. You can't answer why you think you have the right to say what you've said.

over a year ago

I dont need to give forum trolls a reason, suffice to say I have 35 years of experience behind me...

over a year ago

xx

Yes I think it ought to be disclosed, many have given forth goodly common sense reasons why...."

What you term 'goodly common sense reasons' seem to be just people giving their opinions yet failing to back those opinions up.

Forming an opinion without knowledge of the facts is the very definition of prejudice.

Of course,everyone is entitled to their own opinion,they are also entitled to keep those opinions to themselves.An especially good idea when those ill informed and prejudiced opinions add nothing to the debate.

over a year ago

over a year ago

manchester

"In theory, everyone should disclose. In reality, though, is anyone ever 100% honest with potential partners about every aspect of their past? It's easy to disclose trans status on here...however, elsewhere it becomes more difficult. As a post-op the only conclusion I have reached is you're damned if you do and damned if you don't."
thank you this explains. I'm gutted this turned into a row

over a year ago

"In theory, everyone should disclose. In reality, though, is anyone ever 100% honest with potential partners about every aspect of their past? It's easy to disclose trans status on here...however, elsewhere it becomes more difficult. As a post-op the only conclusion I have reached is you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.thank you this explains. I'm gutted this turned into a row "

Don't let it bother you. Some folk will troll anything x

Post new Message to Thread