Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Funny sex

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When your with your partner do you act "sexy" every time you have sex? When jay says something to me i tell him to stop being a dirty pig and then we both go into fits of laughter.

I wanted some new black knickers to go with an out fit the other week so bought three new pairs, anyway he said he wanted me to wear my new pair of black knickers when he sees me this week. So im going to put all three pairs on at the same time lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I'm always being told off by somebody when I blow 'raspberries' on their stomach during sex, says I can kill a moment with that one action lol

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

once when i went down on a girl and looked up as she laid there, waved to her and she pissed herself... not in my mouth, but laughed i mean

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"once when i went down on a girl and looked up as she laid there, waved to her and she pissed herself... not in my mouth, but laughed i mean "

pmsl have a vivid image in my head now

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

sex is funny, with all the noises and fanny farts and cramp and the odd mishap etc etc

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

If you cant laugh having sex,when can you..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

one guy i meet discovered during sex that my feet were ticklish. its not the only time this guy has reduced me to fits of giggles with silly things he has done.

By *iles3659Man
over a year ago

Stafford

Yes ... I vote for the blowing raspberries experience. Let's face it you've got to be feeling fairly at ease with someone to even try it!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Yes ... I vote for the blowing raspberries experience. Let's face it you've got to be feeling fairly at ease with someone to even try it! "

i hate raspberries

over a year ago

I had a woman fart on me during sex, really killed the mood, but did make me laugh

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have a friend who is a right macho male until you blow a raspberry under his armpit then he turns into a jelly baby

over a year ago

"I have a friend who is a right macho male until you blow a raspberry under his armpit then he turns into a jelly baby "
You can blow me any time, a raspberry that it

over a year ago

I love funny moments during sex, its the best.

Recently at a BMFC party, me and the OH had snuck away in a bedroom, hiding in the corner, so that we could have some together time (which translates to him wanting a bj).

Whilst in the process of being on my knees, a guy I had been chatting to on fab and who had said he would be at the party, saw us and came up to us saying, 'hey Iconic you're here, its brill to see you at last' and proceeded to shake my partners hand. I lifted my head and just laughed for ages.

I'm also impressed that he recognised me from the back of my head

By *ingmasterMan
over a year ago

nottingham

Speaking of sex with laughs , the story of the guy that goes to a glory hole location and has a mind-blowing BJ only to realize on leaving the place that the giver turned out to be his dad

Is this an urban myth or does anyone know if this is a true story ?

over a year ago

I find a 'John Motson' style commentary always raises a giggle during sex. Not so sure about the sheepskin coat though lol.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Years ago at the end of a very hot n horny shag, doggie-style, when we were both lying there panting (no pun intended), my then partner, Terry, started singing the Berlin song "Take My Breath Away"....still can't hear that song without chuckling

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

The American comedienne, Elaine Stritch, once said, "when you are in bed with a guy, and you start laughing, make sure to tell him you're laughing with him, and NOT at him!"

over a year ago

We have a laugh everytime I takes me clothes off xx

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"We have a laugh everytime I takes me off xx "

oh so true!!!!

over a year ago

If u can laugh during sx it means u are comfy with that person so that means the best type of sex in my mind xxx a laugh during before or after sex is allways good xx.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you xx

over a year ago

"If u can laugh during sx it means u are comfy with that person so that means the best type of sex in my mind xxx a laugh during before or after sex is allways good xx.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you xx "

True mate very true but when she's rucked up with tears streaming down her face it's a bit difficult lol xx

over a year ago

A man i met ages ago said he wanted to cum on my tits, only it went on my face and in my eye. I said oh theres loads of it, he said, i have been saving it up. I said, thanks very much. My eye was stuck together.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I love funny sex

Rob sometimes will chat dirty in a whole variety of different accents and characters rendering me completely useless as im laughing so much

Its also great when you're playing with others and something happens that you all just have to start laughing at even when you're meant to be behaving like a sex goddess

Post new Message to Thread