Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why .....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

... can't I sleep at night but can't wake up in the morning ?

So annoying

Xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Yeah horrid isnt it.. I would love a good sleep and a snuggle sure that is what im missing.

over a year ago

Hmmm maybe it's the missing snuggle that's the magical solution x

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

hmmm lets experiment. I often imagine sneaking someone in after the ole man gone to sleep hahah . one day ill risk it ..grins

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Hmmm maybe it's the missing snuggle that's the magical solution x

"

Stop being so lazy during the day. Break a sweat, eath healthily , think pure thoughts , get some blue rays ( sun not videos ) stop smoking and boozing, stop watching t.v, reading, chatting on the phone. Leave out the coffee and tea and drink purified water. Eat herbs and supplement your diet with vitamins. Get plenty of sex and stop worrying about money by giving what ever you have to the less fortunate. Leave the car at home and walk everywhere even if it means an overnight stop in a tent. Do something for everyone else every day. Grow your own vegetables. Don't gamble , don't think impure thoughts or say nasty words. Stop breathing and keep smiling.

over a year ago

Pmsl think I'd rather be tired in the morning !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know what i need in order to get a good nites sleep....

But cant

but im sure as hell gonna try next week

over a year ago

get some horlicks down your neck

not struck on the original but the chocolate one is mildly bearable and does induce some serious zzzz's in me

throw in a slug of brandy too just to make sure

in fact, bugger the horlicks, just have the brandy !

over a year ago

*hic*

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Stop being so lazy during the day. Break a sweat, eath healthily , think pure thoughts , get some blue rays ( sun not videos ) stop smoking and boozing, stop watching t.v, reading, chatting on the phone. Leave out the coffee and tea and drink purified water. Eat herbs and supplement your diet with vitamins. Get plenty of sex and stop worrying about money by giving what ever you have to the less fortunate. Leave the car at home and walk everywhere even if it means an overnight stop in a tent. Do something for everyone else every day. Grow your own vegetables. Don't gamble , don't think impure thoughts or say nasty words. Stop breathing and keep smiling. "

Excellent post! Lovin you more by the day!

On a serious note...

Sounds to me like stress or even mild depression. Not getting to sleep usually because the mind is racing away with daytime issues and not wanting to wake and get up in the morning because you are safe and warm in bed where your troubles can't get you!

Always worth a chat to the doctor

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Stop being so lazy during the day. Break a sweat, eath healthily , think pure thoughts , get some blue rays ( sun not videos ) stop smoking and boozing, stop watching t.v, reading, chatting on the phone. Leave out the coffee and tea and drink purified water. Eat herbs and supplement your diet with vitamins. Get plenty of sex and stop worrying about money by giving what ever you have to the less fortunate. Leave the car at home and walk everywhere even if it means an overnight stop in a tent. Do something for everyone else every day. Grow your own vegetables. Don't gamble , don't think impure thoughts or say nasty words. Stop breathing and keep smiling. "

Pure thoughts???????

over a year ago

"" bugger the horlicks""

Ooo that would make a good username!

over a year ago

Stop being so lazy during the day. Break a sweat, eath healthily , think pure thoughts , get some blue rays ( sun not videos ) stop smoking and boozing, stop watching t.v, reading, chatting on the phone. Leave out the coffee and tea and drink purified water. Eat herbs and supplement your diet with vitamins. Get plenty of sex and stop worrying about money by giving what ever you have to the less fortunate. Leave the car at home and walk everywhere even if it means an overnight stop in a tent. Do something for everyone else every day. Grow your own vegetables. Don't gamble , don't think impure thoughts or say nasty words. Stop breathing and keep smiling.

Excellent post! Lovin you more by the day!

On a serious note...

Sounds to me like stress or even mild depression. Not getting to sleep usually because the mind is racing away with daytime issues and not wanting to wake and get up in the morning because you are safe and warm in bed where your troubles can't get you!

Always worth a chat to the doctor "

I know what mines caused by,....

Its cuz i dont know where to stick it....AS soon as i turn over it starts throbbing and i wake up. simples

over a year ago

"

I'm a scientist willing to help u experiment lol xx

over a year ago

Ah bless, Peaches, sorry to hear that

((((hugs)))))

Hope you are feeling better soon xx

over a year ago

Ta

Hopefully its gonna be better after tomorrow

crossed fingers and everything else

over a year ago

So horlicks (chocolate flavour), brandy, no stress, pure thoughts, no throbbing and a snuggle seems to be the answer

Simples

Xxx

Post new Message to Thread