Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ok just curious ............

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reading a few threads this morning im curious as to what swinging actually means to different people

Views please peeps and i know it may be difficult but lets just have your answers and not comment on others answers fa a change so we can get a picture of different people thoughts

Play nicely now lol xxxx

(PS im going back ta bed cause i feel shit this mornin think some buggers given me a cold cause it could be man flu xx )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My interpretation of swinging is;

Having a selection of people for sexual fun, who also know it's just a sexual friendship (Of course they may also become real friends or even proper partners).

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

To us - satisfyingly social (and optionally sexual) friendships with likeminded others, whether others are single or together with their partner.

I was trying to get the most compact definition... did I succeed?

Wolf

over a year ago

my definition of swinging

being sexually adventurous and having fun with some people who match your kinks

and if friends happen along the way bonus

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Oh and by the way Soapy - get well soon mate :o)

If you've taken to your bed, make sure you take a nurse with ya

Wolf

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

*throws car keys in the bowl*

*waits*

over a year ago

To me it's having NSA sex with selected friends. It's about fulfilling fantasies with my husband so I'll never meet alone... I have no desire to have 121 sex with anyone other than my OH.

I'm a fussy bugger so I really need to feel a sexual chemistry before deciding to remove my tinnies.... I know this to be a fact because I 'took one for the team' once and shagged a bloke I didn't fancy in a foursome situation and totally lost my libido for two months

Lesson learnt

over a year ago

"To us - satisfyingly social (and optionally sexual) friendships with likeminded others, whether others are single or together with their partner.

I was trying to get the most compact definition... did I succeed?

Wolf

"

Plus One

over a year ago

"*throws car keys in the bowl*

*waits*

"

doesnt have keys for a car can i throw myself in

over a year ago

"To me it's having NSA sex with selected friends. It's about fulfilling fantasies with my husband so I'll never meet alone... I have no desire to have 121 sex with anyone other than my OH.

I'm a fussy bugger so I really need to feel a sexual chemistry before deciding to remove my tinnies.... I know this to be a fact because I 'took one for the team' once and shagged a bloke I didn't fancy in a foursome situation and totally lost my libido for two months

Lesson learnt "

fussy bugger and gobby bint

over a year ago

"To me it's having NSA sex with selected friends. It's about fulfilling fantasies with my husband so I'll never meet alone... I have no desire to have 121 sex with anyone other than my OH.

Lesson learnt

fussy bugger and gobby bint "

Love ya too darlin' xxx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Reading a few threads this morning im curious as to what swinging actually means to different people

Views please peeps and i know it may be difficult but lets just have your answers and not comment on others answers fa a change so we can get a picture of different people thoughts

Play nicely now lol xxxx

(PS im going back ta bed cause i feel shit this mornin think some buggers given me a cold cause it could be man flu xx )"

oi...i had the idea first

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/73012

over a year ago

To me its all about sexual freedom without being judged. And I love the social aspect too. But I think a lot of people get into swinging for wrong reasons whether its to save a marriage, easy sex or to please someone else. And I think that's wrong

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its the opportunity to be sexual liberated and to explore and experiment

Every fantasy is there for the taking if you really want it

Plus making the friends we have has been a massive bonus that we did'nt really expect when we first started

over a year ago

"*throws car keys in the bowl*

*waits*

"

*steals keys and goes for a drive to nearest dogging location*

over a year ago

Gosh, I noticed a few people mentioned the social aspect... is that like chat swing.

I wonder if the local WI group has a chat about something sexual related, do they become swingers?

Can you be a swinger without sex?

over a year ago

"

Can you be a swinger without sex?"

Lol ya can be an ex swinger who stays around fa socials and the social side of swinging like i do xx

over a year ago

"

Lol ya can be an ex swinger who stays around fa socials and the social side of swinging like i do xx "

How's the man flu going...

(Drag it out or we will all be in trouble))

over a year ago

"

Lol ya can be an ex swinger who stays around fa socials and the social side of swinging like i do xx

How's the man flu going...

(Drag it out or we will all be in trouble))"

Oooohhh its terrible mate im dying here can hardly type or lift me head xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Swinging is about having fun with like minded people... If there is a connection along the way then even better... if not then well you are getting a bloody good shag or not in some cases..

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Swinging and what the word means to me.

There has to be something about sex in there… recreational sex… which requires a different mindset to relationship sex or dating sex.

There needs to be something about numbers in there… not the ‘too many’ type numbers but numbers of it being about more than 2 individuals having sex. Some form of pre-existing sexual relationship between 2 people and a 3rd or 4th or so on, brought into that sexual relationship for the purpose of recreational sex.

It’s about not believing a relationship means stopping having sex for fun with other people.

It’s not something you only do between relationships.

It’s about being able to separate the physical and enjoyable act of sex from emotional possession, love and commitment.

Just like many other physical recreational activities, some of the people you play them with might want to spend more social time with you, go for a pint with and so on… some won’t.

It’s about not letting the rest of society tell you what you can and can’t do with your body and who you can do it with, just because you have a partner.

It’s about adults being sensible, open and honest about desires and sex.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What about imaginary freinds? Do they count in the numbers thing ?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Gosh, I noticed a few people mentioned the social aspect... is that like chat swing.

I wonder if the local WI group has a chat about something sexual related, do they become swingers?

Can you be a swinger without sex?"

Of course you can...there are many here looking for quick easy sex who arent swingers after all.

Swinging to me (sorry if im repeating myself) is about meeting folk,getting on with them and if the spark works fucking.

We had mmf 3somes for years,never considered it swinging..without the meeting of likeminded people ,the sharing of openeness the social aspect,its just fucking

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

sex with strangers who may or may not become friends, without the need to consider an engagement ring at some point in the future......

over a year ago

This is a swinging site? bollocks and I just added baritone to my profile........

Post new Message to Thread