Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One or the other

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok now this may have already been asked but just interested which people would choose if you could only ever have penitrive sex or foreplay one or the other forever what would you choose??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

foreplay for me please x

over a year ago

I'd DIY the foreplay and have a handy cock ready and waiting for the penetration bit.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I'd DIY the foreplay and have a handy cock ready and waiting for the penetration bit. "

+1

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I'd DIY the foreplay and have a handy cock ready and waiting for the penetration bit. "

TART x x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

But if you are doing it yourself isnt that classed as part of the foreplay?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

neither, I'd go for a good cup of quality coffee.

over a year ago

The foreplay every time, so lovely to take your time and enjoy the sensations

over a year ago

foreplay... I could live with that, forever :o)

Wolf

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I just thought you were odd, I didn't realise till I read her post that you had personal problems too?

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I just thought you were odd, I didn't realise till I read her post that you had personal problems too? "

Wrong thread...............I'm losing it!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

ohhhh foreplay..

over a year ago

really good foreplay

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Can I opt out for the shag with one of the MMF and opt out of the foreplay with the other?

It really depends what they were good at? No point opting out of foreplay if he’s a crap shag or vice versa.

But….. sometimes there is just no substitute for being fucked good n proper.

over a year ago

When you have been fucked WELL…. and I mean really WELL, the choice is simple.

When you have no idea where you are getting the energy to keep going but you do just keep going. When you are both pounding away at each other in sync, in perfect time and going for it for all you are worth. When you have no idea what you are saying , when you are long past caring what face you are pulling because all you can both see is the look you each have in your eyes and it’s screaming “my only purpose in life right here right now is to give you the fuck of your life”. The bed could be moving and creaking ready to break but you don’t care, you don’t even notice. Nothing matters, nothing but your one mission. You start grasping at eachother firmer, thrusting and pushing as hard as you can. Grasping at arms and hair and arse and back. Hands madly moving as you want all of them. Then the clutching and pulling as you both finally let out the sound of ultimate pleasure from the biggest hardest orgasm you have had, collapsing together, unable to speak. Gasping for breath as if the air had been stolen. Sweat dripping, hearts pounding as the tingles and twitches of climatic after-shocks make you shudder…. You’ll be so glad you didn’t opt for a quick lick and a finger up the arse.

over a year ago

"When you have been fucked WELL…. and I mean really WELL, the choice is simple.

When you have no idea where you are getting the energy to keep going but you do just keep going. When you are both pounding away at each other in sync, in perfect time and going for it for all you are worth. When you have no idea what you are saying , when you are long past caring what face you are pulling because all you can both see is the look you each have in your eyes and it’s screaming “my only purpose in life right here right now is to give you the fuck of your life”. The bed could be moving and creaking ready to break but you don’t care, you don’t even notice. Nothing matters, nothing but your one mission. You start grasping at eachother firmer, thrusting and pushing as hard as you can. Grasping at arms and hair and arse and back. Hands madly moving as you want all of them. Then the clutching and pulling as you both finally let out the sound of ultimate pleasure from the biggest hardest orgasm you have had, collapsing together, unable to speak. Gasping for breath as if the air had been stolen. Sweat dripping, hearts pounding as the tingles and twitches of climatic after-shocks make you shudder…. You’ll be so glad you didn’t opt for a quick lick and a finger up the arse."

......... I've just cum.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"When you have been fucked WELL…. and I mean really WELL, the choice is simple.

When you have no idea where you are getting the energy to keep going but you do just keep going. When you are both pounding away at each other in sync, in perfect time and going for it for all you are worth. When you have no idea what you are saying , when you are long past caring what face you are pulling because all you can both see is the look you each have in your eyes and it’s screaming “my only purpose in life right here right now is to give you the fuck of your life”. The bed could be moving and creaking ready to break but you don’t care, you don’t even notice. Nothing matters, nothing but your one mission. You start grasping at eachother firmer, thrusting and pushing as hard as you can. Grasping at arms and hair and arse and back. Hands madly moving as you want all of them. Then the clutching and pulling as you both finally let out the sound of ultimate pleasure from the biggest hardest orgasm you have had, collapsing together, unable to speak. Gasping for breath as if the air had been stolen. Sweat dripping, hearts pounding as the tingles and twitches of climatic after-shocks make you shudder…. You’ll be so glad you didn’t opt for a quick lick and a finger up the arse."

you said you would keep my verification hidden....

for goodness sake....

over a year ago

I removed the names to protect the innocent... which really means I should have left View's name in there.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yup, that's me... Innocent

Post new Message to Thread