Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

AVOID

Jump to newest

By *lackbird186 OP   Man
over a year ago

west glasgow

has anyone looked at the clubs page and noticed the lack of negative comments over all.

now i know some have been removed due to spitefull comments.

BUT and its a big but if all the comments are ok or great then how do the clubs know what to improve on and what to change as i know some folk would rather comment here than complain in person at the time. so get real if there are comments lets have "ALL" if them and not the edited version.

and yes i have been to clubs and i do know some are better than others

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Put our review up of club O, it's a huge avoid, though personaly I think it speaks volumes that people from Bristol would rather travel to wales or further than goto clubs here..

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We have added a couple of 'Avoids' and they are still there - in truth, we try to leave positive feedback unless there are major problems with a club!

We do tend to go back to good clubs and keep putting positive comments there - we always want more people to go!!!

And if we leave a negative commentwe never go back there so don't notice other comments!

By *lackbird186 OP   Man
over a year ago

west glasgow

"Put our review up of club O, it's a huge avoid, though personaly I think it speaks volumes that people from Bristol would rather travel to wales or further than goto clubs here.."

thats what im getting at if the owners of the clubs read the reviews they might get the hint and improve their club - but since there are so few avoid comments here that they dont bother and folk have to travel longer distances

Post new Message to Thread