Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

booze gogles...

Jump to newest

By *DSR OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

Do girls get that as well as men? Have you girls ever started a night with a so so looking creature and ended up bedding them because by 11pm they look like brad pitt? If so, can i offer you a drink?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do girls get that as well as men? Have you girls ever started a night with a so so looking creature and ended up bedding them because by 11pm they look like brad pitt? If so, can i offer you a drink?"
I only did it once many many moons ago......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

careful she`ll cut ur balls off

over a year ago

When I'm d*unk I look like Brad's Pitt

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"careful she`ll cut ur balls off "
oi!!!

By *DSR OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

"Do girls get that as well as men? Have you girls ever started a night with a so so looking creature and ended up bedding them because by 11pm they look like brad pitt? If so, can i offer you a drink?I only did it once many many moons ago......

"

About that drink lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do girls get that as well as men? Have you girls ever started a night with a so so looking creature and ended up bedding them because by 11pm they look like brad pitt? If so, can i offer you a drink?I only did it once many many moons ago......

About that drink lol"

I still have nightmares about it despite it being over 20 years ago, i told him it was just a fuck, he wasnt happy with that and it got very awkward

over a year ago

i had a nightmare about u with a cutthroat against my defenseless balls

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i had a nightmare about u with a cutthroat against my defenseless balls "
*plays violins*

By *DSR OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

About that drink lolI still have nightmares about it despite it being over 20 years ago, i told him it was just a fuck, he wasnt happy with that and it got very awkward "

tut, men hey... I must be the only decent one alive!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

About that drink lolI still have nightmares about it despite it being over 20 years ago, i told him it was just a fuck, he wasnt happy with that and it got very awkward

"

heres me thinking ud died with all that studying

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Who is Brad Pitt?

By *DSR OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

About that drink lolI still have nightmares about it despite it being over 20 years ago, i told him it was just a fuck, he wasnt happy with that and it got very awkward

heres me thinking ud died with all that studying "

Awww did ya miss me? i was gone ohhh soooo long, well i'm back now and i'm badder than ever, i got my double barrel ball sack and my sawn off shot gun in my hand, i'm ready to pump up another round baby yeah lol

dear me...!!!!!!!

on that note... how about that drink? lol

yep!!!!

x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

heres me thinking ud died with all that studying

Awww did ya miss me? i was gone ohhh soooo long, well i'm back now and i'm badder than ever, i got my double barrel ball sack and my sawn off shot gun in my hand, i'm ready to pump up another round baby yeah lol

dear me...!!!!!!!

on that note... how about that drink? lol

yep!!!!

x"

still sniffing the dirty underwear i see

Post new Message to Thread