Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

no sex for six weeks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i cant have sex with the mrs for six weeks as shes just had our baby. what to do in the mean time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Change nappies and wank!

congratulations on the new baby

over a year ago

me thinks you will be to knackered to think about it

over a year ago

Having a baby means no to penetration, you could go wild and try affection and intimacy between nappies and feeding and washing and generally bonding with the baby.

over a year ago

...and if you dont help her it will be alot longer than 6 weeks as she will be knackered too! lol!

over a year ago

Typical bloody male lol

Enjoy the rest and enjoy ya little one congratulations and all the best ta all of ya xxx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"me thinks you will be to knackered to think about it "

This! The baby stuff doesn't end at ejaculation. Poor woman's just had a baby. Help her out and make her feel wonderful.

over a year ago

"Change nappies and wank!

congratulations on the new baby "

i was going to say very same thing ,

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

yeah i wouldn't do a 5 week old either! (joking, no offence intended) blah

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

congrats on the new baby.. but why does that mean you can't have sex for 6 weeks, when my kids were born, I was having sex the next day... it's good for the muscles..

Devil

over a year ago

"congrats on the new baby.. but why does that mean you can't have sex for 6 weeks, when my kids were born, I was having sex the next day... it's good for the muscles..

Devil "

Ssshh she's probably told him that so she can ave a rest xx

over a year ago

Is this thread serious? "what should I do?". How about you help you "mrs", who for the last 2 or 3 months has probably been feeling a bit of a lump, has been tired, can't cough incase she has a wee, and in general has wanted this "bloody thing out of her".

You have a third in your relationship now, time to build new bonds.....

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"congrats on the new baby.. but why does that mean you can't have sex for 6 weeks, when my kids were born, I was having sex the next day... it's good for the muscles..

Devil

Ssshh she's probably told him that so she can ave a rest xx "

lol soapy.... wouldn't blame her esp if it's their first one..

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

congratulations... you massage her back cook clean shop and sleep...

over a year ago

Poor woman ..... hope she hasn't had to have stitches too ...... cos you'll be wanking for longer!

Congratulations on the birth of your baby, and take the next few weeks to just bond with baby and reassure your wife that she is still lovely and loved. Her hormones will be all over the place for a few weeks too (don't say I didn't warn you!)

over a year ago

congratulations on the birth of your baby.

over a year ago

Poor you.

over a year ago

Read a book called how to be a sensitive lover!

over a year ago

Am I the only one thinking "poor cow! Fancy having such a self absorbed big baby for a partner".

over a year ago

Oi girls I know the blokes seemed a little insensitive and I've even had a little dig myself

But I actually am givin him the benefit of the doubt when I say he's secretly made up and wants the world ta know how happy he is

But like most blokes he wades in wi his size nines in a tounge in cheek way lol xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/11 01:07:51]

over a year ago

thanks for the congrats i am supportive more than any of yu could beleive.

it was meant light heartedly.

so why the judging?

whats to say i havent done this before and know what to do?

over a year ago

"thanks for the congrats i am supportive more than any of yu could beleive.

so why the judging?

whats to say i havent done this before and know what to do? "

I know how shocking for a forum to be judgemental

Congrats on the birth, maybe show mum the thread and see if she judges you

over a year ago

"thanks for the congrats i am supportive more than any of yu could beleive.

so why the judging?

whats to say i havent done this before and know what to do? "

Then let me be the one to apologise first fir my "harsh" words, having lost my own, I know what this can do. Congratulations on your newborn, may mother and baby continue to make you proud beyond heart bursting, congratulations to you all.

P xxx

over a year ago

Devil "

What about the bleeding though worse than a car crash worse still is if she has stitches boobs filled with milk and very tender. Let her rest and be patient and congrats on baby (boy or girl)

over a year ago

Devil "

same ere x i was pregnant again 7 weeks later lol

over a year ago

Congrats on the baby but as we're on Fab theres usually a kicker . It sounds like your first so think on this Youngest didnt leave home till he was 30 and i still give both of them cash now and then. O,the joys of parenthood. But you would not swap em for the world.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

congratulation on the birth of baby. Hope mum and baby both doing well xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Is this thread serious? "what should I do?". How about you help you "mrs", who for the last 2 or 3 months has probably been feeling a bit of a lump, has been tired, can't cough incase she has a wee, and in general has wanted this "bloody thing out of her".

You have a third in your relationship now, time to build new bonds....."

Well said...i expect the OP to start a new poor married male my wife has gone off sex single profile very soon!

OP you are a father now...that isnt about the depositing of sperm,which anyone can do but caring,teaching,loving,sharing the broken nights,the first smile,holding this new life in your arms and realising you heart will break if anything ever happens to it.

Grow up,the fact you are even thinking about your sexual needs right now....words cannot express how i feel without getting myself banned

over a year ago

"Is this thread serious? "what should I do?". How about you help you "mrs", who for the last 2 or 3 months has probably been feeling a bit of a lump, has been tired, can't cough incase she has a wee, and in general has wanted this "bloody thing out of her".

You have a third in your relationship now, time to build new bonds.....

Well said...i expect the OP to start a new poor married male my wife has gone off sex single profile very soon!

OP you are a father now...that isnt about the depositing of sperm,which anyone can do but caring,teaching,loving,sharing the broken nights,the first smile,holding this new life in your arms and realising you heart will break if anything ever happens to it.

Grow up,the fact you are even thinking about your sexual needs right now....words cannot express how i feel without getting myself banned p"

Few years ago heard a late night phone in with an agony aunt. Guy said wife wasnt interested in sex after the birth of a child. Ag aunt said when was baby born,he said last week. Jesus,did she rip his lungs out.

over a year ago

Congratulations.. New babies are lovely...

Some women get over the physical quickly and long for the touch of their man as much as a man does his lady.. but..... really... dont worry about it... enjoy your new baby as 6 weeks is a blink of the eye as a new baby grows so fast..

And you maybe lucky and she may jump you early. I know I only ever wait for the bleeding to stop.. but.. thats just me.. and my reaction is rare..

So if your really keen to help in every way..and trust me.. it would help in the sexual sense too.. Remember your wife is going to be tired, and tiredness can leave women feeling unsexy and not wanting anything.. but dont do it because your hoping it leads to something.. DO it because you love her and want to.

Cali x

over a year ago

"i cant have sex with the mrs for six weeks as shes just had our baby. what to do in the mean time "

ooooo lovely, you are both so fortunate - congratulations.

You won't see the time as it flies by and your baby and the love grows.

over a year ago

jemima you obviously havent read all the posts becauser ive already stated ive done this before and it was a light hearted post. our daughter passed last year at a few weeks old and was feeling a little down so posted in here for a bit of fun to have a little bit of a laugh!!! maybe you should read before jumping up on your high horse

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Congratulations... and have a happy life with your new family x

over a year ago

"jemima you obviously havent read all the posts becauser ive already stated ive done this before and it was a light hearted post. our daughter passed last year at a few weeks old and was feeling a little down so posted in here for a bit of fun to have a little bit of a laugh!!! maybe you should read before jumping up on your high horse"

I seriously am smacking the side of my head trying to make any sense of this post... how could anyone want to have a laugh and a joke about something so sad??? My head hurts

over a year ago

"jemima you obviously havent read all the posts becauser ive already stated ive done this before and it was a light hearted post. our daughter passed last year at a few weeks old and was feeling a little down so posted in here for a bit of fun to have a little bit of a laugh!!! maybe you should read before jumping up on your high horse

I seriously am smacking the side of my head trying to make any sense of this post... how could anyone want to have a laugh and a joke about something so sad??? My head hurts "

Nowt stranger than folk

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Humour comes in many guises.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/11 21:56:51]

over a year ago

"

Humour comes in many guises. "

Not met this type of humour before, thankfully x

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

well at least noone can blame this user leaving on us... we have had a wash and have never spoken to him..

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

he was 22 years old she 20 . kids have odd humour I guess

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"jemima you obviously havent read all the posts becauser ive already stated ive done this before and it was a light hearted post. our daughter passed last year at a few weeks old and was feeling a little down so posted in here for a bit of fun to have a little bit of a laugh!!! maybe you should read before jumping up on your high horse

I seriously am smacking the side of my head trying to make any sense of this post... how could anyone want to have a laugh and a joke about something so sad??? My head hurts "

i have been thinking about this...my thoughts...the op was never joking,when he discovered he wasnt going down well he disappeared.

A married male profile will appear soon,as any "real" swinging couple he wud have to explain why he had closed the profile.Showing her this thread....

lets just hope he gives his wife the support she needs and enjoys their new baby.

over a year ago

have a cold shower or ask mrs if you can meet people and take photos for her lol

over a year ago

Not a very nice thread to read

Post new Message to Thread