Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

nsa definition

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

What's your definition of NSA?

I ask because my definition doesn't seem to match a lot of people's on here. No strings to me is just that, but I get guys telling me about all their personal problems with ex's, jobs, kids and just about anything else.

If these guys were friends, it'd be fine, but they're not, so why do they use me as a couselling service?

Rant over......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

You don't have to listen to them though. A polite "I'm not interested in your problems" would stop them telling you them, would it not?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

NSA meens no relationship,not no friendship to me.

i do the nameless fucking,but also enjoy getting to know people.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no strings is no emotional attachment. its just casual sex

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I always thought NSA meant the person worked in a low-end 7/11 type grocery store.

Which would now explain some of the reactions I get to my mails.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well OP if ur happy fucking someone that my just be a TWAT-add any other expletives so be it lol- I like my meets to have personality and sharing 'some' info.This to me is swinging, not getting my end away as quick as possible..as much as i like getting my end away as quick as possible...but personality/outlook does come into my ethos- there's no way I'm asking for a daily relationship..I'm busy enough sorting out other things, such as shagging someone else, but cant help be friendly with those I've met or would like to meet-they just know I'm prioritizing, and likewise most of the time.

Post new Message to Thread