Jump to newest

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

The cat just fell off the windowsill...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A cat I had years ago had no conception of what a window was and used to run headlong into the patio door thinking that was the way outside. Dopey moggy.

over a year ago

lol i love it when they do stuff like that. one of mine fell off the scratching post its 3 levels he was on the top

over a year ago

Sheffield

she tried to pretend it never happened but my sniggering gave her away. Shes sulking now!

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

my cat came from a rescue centre and first night found him in the bathroom sink.....no wonder he was called dizzie

over a year ago

"my cat came from a rescue centre and first night found him in the bathroom sink.....no wonder he was called dizzie"

i have one that insists the bathroom sink is a bed.

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I live in a flat on the top floor,(old tenement 4th floor) my cat often runs down the wall to get to the ground...thinks he is Spiderman..

over a year ago

"my cat came from a rescue centre and first night found him in the bathroom sink.....no wonder he was called dizzie

i have one that insists the bathroom sink is a bed."

when i was a kid we used to have a cat that used to wee down the plughole in the bath

mum was wondering why his litter tray was never 'wet' until one day she went in the bathroom and there he was sqautted over the plughole with that contented look of relief tinged with the guilt of being caught

over a year ago

Sheffield

shes now under the bed shoving all the shit i stash under there out so she can curl up and sulk some more...

over a year ago

Had a kitten yrs ago that did moon walk across a wall unit and fell off end I didn't laugh honest

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"The cat just fell off the windowsill... "

wheres your camcorder when you need it, certain £250 from the tv programme gone missing

over a year ago

My siamese sleeps on a donut bed on a footstool jammed up against the radiator.... and the whole bed sometimes slides off onto the floor if she sleeps on the edge of it!

Its the look she gives me when it happens that makes me giggle, as if it must be MY fault lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The cat and dog we had were once trying to get as near as they could to the fire,each one sort of budging the other out of the way

The cat got the closest but ended up with her tail on fire!

over a year ago

My kittens keep falling off things of late.. I have never known two more uncoordinated cats...

but best one so far was one was on the back of the chair.. the other on the floor on top of a box..

First kitten fell off the chair.. onto the edge of the box.. it flipped the box... throwing one kitten off..and then other landing under the box....

Cali x

over a year ago

If you own a cat or appreciate their ways, check out the 'simons cat' videos on Youtube.

There is a whole host of them on there, but here's one for starters :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg

over a year ago

"My siamese sleeps on a donut bed on a footstool jammed up against the radiator.... and the whole bed sometimes slides off onto the floor if she sleeps on the edge of it!

Its the look she gives me when it happens that makes me giggle, as if it must be MY fault lol"

thats siamese for you i have a first cross and she is the same everything is my fault. she gives me the most evil looks at times but all i can do is laugh at her

over a year ago

Am loving this thread - cats do the funniest things.

Still missing my little cat - even though it's a year now since she had to be put to sleep

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

my cats love to sleep on top of doors and it is the look they give you when they fall off as if its our fault

and yes one of them loves the sink too and he still gets grubby paws

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"If you own a cat or appreciate their ways, check out the 'simons cat' videos on Youtube.

There is a whole host of them on there, but here's one for starters :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg"

I just love Simon's Cat, it's hilarious, and my cat has done stupid things in the past, but he's getting on a bit now..

Devil

Post new Message to Thread