Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Steriods...

Jump to newest

By *DSR OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

Everyone at my gym except a hand full, are MASSIVE men, full of roids!!! It's crazy, when asking them why do they do it? and if doing it.. why take so many instead of just a few (and staying a normalish size) they say... because you get loads of girls very easily!

Do you think it's worth it for the health risks?

If you don't, would you think it was worth it if you wasn't as successful as you are with sex?

opinions at the ready

GO

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is a price to pay for everything and those that dope up on roids today will pay the consequences for it sooner or later. I'm guessing when later finally arrives they won't really care, or will be settled down by then anyway.

over a year ago

It's not the ladies they are trying to attract. Those types are in love with themselves

over a year ago

I go to the gym all the time and no one I know uses steds !!!! well you never know.

Personally I wouold never use them, they do give you massive muscle gain but there are problems with temper and of course the proverbial small dick !!! so the massive body may attract the ladies but the anger management issues and the small willy soon puts them off

over a year ago

"It's not the ladies they are trying to attract. Those types are in love with themselves "

Yep! Massively muscled up men do nothing for me.

over a year ago

if u go up asking if guys juice in ur gym i`m surprised u havent been knocked out yet

do some proper reading on them. as with many things theyre only bad for u when abused. (i dont use btw)

over a year ago

I am currently full of steroids- it means I can breathe and everything....

Don't go to the gym tho...

Ah well!

By *DSR OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

"if u go up asking if guys juice in ur gym i`m surprised u havent been knocked out yet

do some proper reading on them. as with many things theyre only bad for u when abused. (i dont use btw)"

LOL my gym is full of people i grew up with, it's like a club setting place, everyone talks to everyone, everyone knows everyone... It's a laugh, not a modern gym where everyone as their ipods in lol & yes, that's true mate... if i was to consider it - i'd only want to get past the genetic peak i am at now (struggling to get any bigger naturally) and only gain a little extra (enough to stand out)

But anyways, about the little penis stuff, not true, it's the balls that shrink until about a month after your on them, but long terms effects? well can't be good for them can it

agression can be a problem for people! I don't like the sounds of that

It is tempting i have to admit, since i do believe it would help me to get a few meets or even get more attention while out and about... I'm not the confident whipper snapper i once was to be honest

thanks anyways... still interested in hearing peoples opinions

x

over a year ago

genetics will be the major factor in the results u get. roids arent the magic formula thats gonna build u an olympian physique.

too many people put too much emphasis on this "gotta get big" idea. good diet n training with a low`ish bodyfat FTW

By *DSR OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

"genetics will be the major factor in the results u get. roids arent the magic formula thats gonna build u an olympian physique.

too many people put too much emphasis on this "gotta get big" idea. good diet n training with a low`ish bodyfat FTW"

Indeed mate, but i eat all the right foods these days, i rarely drink etc... i'm at the point where it will take a year to add a few pounds of extra muscle! It's difficult work, mostly working out to maintain!

Any mass i pit on via the gear, willbe easier to maintain than to build naturally at this point... the thing is i'm not even that big, but i graft at work all day long unloading lorries, so it burns through my carbs at stupid speeds - i'm 5ft 8 and can't get past 12 and a half stone of muscle!

Done loads of creatine recently and that seems to have worked well but now that's not helping, not sure what else to try... other than being happy with what i have! but what i have isn't helping get sex, so i try and try again... is sex that important? As i sid, i have cut down the booze, i don't smoke the anymore, i rarely do anything fun at the moment!!! Work and gym.... so........... yes it is! lol

thanks for the chat mate, i don't mean to argue against your points but just saying how i feel i guess

over a year ago

if u wanna try them then go for it. just do ur research first

By *DSR OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

"if u wanna try them then go for it. just do ur research first "

haha, will do... reading it up in detail might make up my mind if to or not, because gym mates tend to know experience about them but probs not all the factual information

Nice chat my friend, nice indeed

Post new Message to Thread