Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Never drinking again

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's me off the booze, there is nothing worse then waking up next to someone and not knowing who they are, how you got there or how they died.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wise idea.

over a year ago

"That's me off the booze, there is nothing worse then waking up next to someone and not knowing who they are, how you got there or how they died."

haha quality hope you managed to dispose of the body

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"That's me off the booze, there is nothing worse then waking up next to someone and not knowing who they are, how you got there or how they died."

Shut up when it's more than one dead body then think about stopping.

over a year ago

And then realising that you burglarized New Look, its actually a mannequin in the bed with you and your cock is sore from trying to fuck it XXX

over a year ago

"That's me off the booze, there is nothing worse then waking up next to someone and not knowing who they are, how you got there or how they died.

And then realising that you burglarized New Look, its actually a mannequin in the bed with you and your cock is sore from trying to fuck it XXX"

Post new Message to Thread