sundays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

whats the best thing to do on a boring sunday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Sleep, but doubt thats an option for you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"whats the best thing to do on a boring sunday "

Kitty you should take alllll your pop bottles back and take a bloke for a slap up roast then buy him some flowers - Go Onnnnnnnn . you KNOW you want to.

over a year ago

Go out with friends... flirt like a pair of whores on heat, get merry and then shag someones brains out...

Today were cleaning up, washing windows, going into work for a few hours and maybe cut the grass...

Tough one eh

over a year ago

"whats the best thing to do on a boring sunday

Kitty you should take alllll your pop bottles back and take a bloke for a slap up roast then buy him some flowers - Go Onnnnnnnn . you KNOW you want to. "

yuck no men make me sick lol

over a year ago

"Go out with friends... flirt like a pair of whores on heat, get merry and then shag someones brains out...

Today were cleaning up, washing windows, going into work for a few hours and maybe cut the grass...

Tough one eh "

i think its house work for me to load of crap

over a year ago

"Sleep, but doubt thats an option for you?

"

sleep!!!! what is that, i have forgotten what its like to have a nice long sleep

over a year ago

"Go out with friends... flirt like a pair of whores on heat, get merry and then shag someones brains out...

Tough one eh

i think its house work for me to load of crap"

You could wash yer car... and the bent bits lol??

over a year ago

i dont wanna wash it, i gonna pay someone else to do it, i dont look good washing cars lol

over a year ago

Pull your bra cups under ya boobs.... hoik your big knickers up the crack of your arse.. wear just that with fishnets n heels - go up to the altar n give the preist the 'packed lunch' he left in yours this morning.. Smile at the congregation as you leave.

over a year ago

now thats a good idea

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

[Removed by poster at 16/08/09 11:18:39]

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"Pull your bra cups under ya boobs.... hoik your big knickers up the crack of your arse.. wear just that with fishnets n heels - go up to the altar n give the preist the 'packed lunch' he left in yours this morning.. Smile at the congregation as you leave. "

Wouldn't that be more believable if dressed as an altar boy?

over a year ago

I killed the garden last week, not a blade of grass survived - today I have my eye on the cherry tree, TIMBER

over a year ago

"I killed the garden last week, not a blade of grass survived - today I have my eye on the cherry tree, TIMBER

"

Can u come and do my garden

over a year ago

"Pull your bra cups under ya boobs.... hoik your big knickers up the crack of your arse.. wear just that with fishnets n heels - go up to the altar n give the preist the 'packed lunch' he left in yours this morning.. Smile at the congregation as you leave.

Wouldn't that be more believable if dressed as an altar boy?"

I guess so. I will write it again Jim but finding myself the outfit may take some time

over a year ago

well ave just got back from a wedding i went to yesterday. daughter rang me at the hotel at 8am to say the neighbours had knocked ranting and raving over the noise from her party. anyhow house is clean and neighbours are quiet. think i will go back to bed and have a kip.

btw wedding went well. it was outside in a bandstand and it pissed down. i got very pisched but behaved myself. the only thing i was responsible for was knocking a load of men on the floor. well i was sitting on a armchair. a guy sitting next to me on the arm. i got up to go the ladies and didnt realise but he tipped up on the chair which caused a domino effect when he fell and hit all the other guys sitting on stools. i turned round to see alot of guys lying on their backs on the floor. pissed myself laughing and carried on walking to the ladies...oooophs

over a year ago

"well ave just got back from a wedding i went to yesterday. daughter rang me at the hotel at 8am to say the neighbours had knocked ranting and raving over the noise from her party. anyhow house is clean and neighbours are quiet. think i will go back to bed and have a kip.

btw wedding went well. it was outside in a bandstand and it pissed down. i got very pisched but behaved myself. the only thing i was responsible for was knocking a load of men on the floor. well i was sitting on a armchair. a guy sitting next to me on the arm. i got up to go the ladies and didnt realise but he tipped up on the chair which caused a domino effect when he fell and hit all the other guys sitting on stools. i turned round to see alot of guys lying on their backs on the floor. pissed myself laughing and carried on walking to the ladies...oooophs"

Haha times like that i wish i was a fly

over a year ago

well i did behave myself. apart from finding out what a scottish guy had under his kilt.....a big hairy arse is the answer...yuck.

well yesterday i did well, first time was shoe heels in 5 years and i managed to keep them on all day and night. feet were fooked this morning tho.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

at least the World Athletics Championships are on ..... can perv all those girls in thir tiny shorts

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

setting to clearing up after last nights party

and drinking gallons of coffee lol

over a year ago

ah old git that must be were i went wrong, i aint drank any coffee

over a year ago

"I killed the garden last week, not a blade of grass survived - today I have my eye on the cherry tree, TIMBER

Can u come and do my garden "

As soon as I have satisfied my unreasonable compulsion to manhandle my over sized trunk that attracts every bird in the area - I'm all yours

over a year ago

As soon as I have satisfied my unreasonable compulsion to manhandle my over sized trunk that attracts every bird in the area - I'm all yours "

Im a good therapist so come here lie down and tell me alllllll about it

over a year ago

As soon as I have satisfied my unreasonable compulsion to manhandle my over sized trunk that attracts every bird in the area - I'm all yours

Im a good therapist so come here lie down and tell me alllllll about it "

Its quite simple really - My tree stands erect and proud, trouble free enjoying the southern exposure, when without warning it's set upon by several pretty birds that engorge themselves selfishly on my swollen fruit, the seed however is disregarded and spat all over my once neatly trimmed lawn - This I find very frustrating causing me to attack my abused stalk and wringing its neck daily.

The neighbours and police claim that this so wrong of me - I told them bollox and showed them the seed I had in my hand - can you see my dilemma

By the way - The ghost had been seen by others before my sighting - this was confirmed by two country bumpkins from the hamlet I had been temporarily staying in, they also assured me that ducks cannot lay two eggs in one day - quite mad the pair of them.

over a year ago

Im a good therapist so come here lie down and tell me alllllll about it

Its quite simple really - My tree stands erect and proud, trouble free enjoying the southern exposure, when without warning it's set upon by several pretty birds that engorge themselves selfishly on my swollen fruit, the seed however is disregarded and spat all over my once neatly trimmed lawn - This I find very frustrating causing me to attack my abused stalk and wringing its neck daily.

The neighbours and police claim that this so wrong of me - I told them bollox and showed them the seed I had in my hand - can you see my dilemma

By the way - The ghost had been seen by others before my sighting - this was confirmed by two country bumpkins from the hamlet I had been temporarily staying in, they also assured me that ducks cannot lay two eggs in one day - quite mad the pair of them. "

Hmmm i see

over a year ago

"well ave just got back from a wedding i went to yesterday. daughter rang me at the hotel at 8am to say the neighbours had knocked ranting and raving over the noise from her party. anyhow house is clean and neighbours are quiet. think i will go back to bed and have a kip.

btw wedding went well. it was outside in a bandstand and it pissed down. i got very pisched but behaved myself. the only thing i was responsible for was knocking a load of men on the floor. well i was sitting on a armchair. a guy sitting next to me on the arm. i got up to go the ladies and didnt realise but he tipped up on the chair which caused a domino effect when he fell and hit all the other guys sitting on stools. i turned round to see alot of guys lying on their backs on the floor. pissed myself laughing and carried on walking to the ladies...oooophs"

oh yeah forgot to say. i won the sweepstake on the nearest time in minutes of the duration of speeches made. we all used our place cards and wrote the time on with a pound entry fee. of course it was started off by the table i was sitting on. the sweepstake caused a bit of havoc though when some people started going over on their speeches, caused alot of booing and crys of "get off". and it was actually quite a posh wedding lol

Post new Message to Thread