Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

He's a smart cookie...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...that Dalai Lama geezer...

...cos when asked what surprised him most about humanity, he answered, "Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health, and then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

Gimme one of them robes, they must make ya smart.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

yes he is,, but he has no sex life , no partner and all the time in the world to think these things through..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

" yes he is,, but he has no sex life , no partner and all the time in the world to think these things through..

"

I bet he thought of that little quip and knocked one out under his robes cos he was so chuffed with himself.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" yes he is,, but he has no sex life , no partner and all the time in the world to think these things through..

I bet he thought of that little quip and knocked one out under his robes cos he was so chuffed with himself. "

I once caught a Tibetan monk drooling over pics of Kylie Minogue in her gold hot pants....boths hand were in full view though.

Never seen anyone hide a magazine so quickly mind you

Post new Message to Thread