Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why

Jump to newest

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Why do people with profiles that you clearly don't match and live vast distances away send messages which don't make it clear why they are contacting you.

Sometime I will reply but in generally I don't as past experience has shown that even when you spend time trying to discover why you are still left mystified.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Why do people with profiles that you clearly don't match and live vast distances away send messages which don't make it clear why they are contacting you.

Sometime I will reply but in generally I don't as past experience has shown that even when you spend time trying to discover why you are still left mystified."

Maybe they get used to some guys jumping through hoops for them?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Why do people with profiles that you clearly don't match and live vast distances away send messages which don't make it clear why they are contacting you.

Sometime I will reply but in generally I don't as past experience has shown that even when you spend time trying to discover why you are still left mystified."

You get messages.................?

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Sometime I will reply but in generally I don't as past experience has shown that even when you spend time trying to discover why you are still left mystified.

You get messages.................? "

This ... And you dont reply!!??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They might be trying to change your mind.

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Yes I get messages principally from straight or at least 'straight' men. Usually saying something like "How are you" but more often "How r u".

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Yes I get messages principally from straight or at least 'straight' men. Usually saying something like "How are you" but more often "How r u"."

Well, how are you?

Simplest way to not get messages from people you dont want to contact yu is block them.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Yes I get messages principally from straight or at least 'straight' men. Usually saying something like "How are you" but more often "How r u"."

I was going to say, if they're offering to suck your dick in the first message they're probably not ladies!

over a year ago

If single travelling too meet Someone miles away isnt a issue, if you both are attracted and have a connection .i have travelled before and met halfway .

If people like each other its always possible

over a year ago

"Yes I get messages principally from straight or at least 'straight' men. Usually saying something like "How are you" but more often "How r u".

I was going to say, if they're offering to suck your dick in the first message they're probably not ladies! "

Potentially could be, never know. Could be worth a shot.

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"Yes I get messages principally from straight or at least 'straight' men. Usually saying something like "How are you" but more often "How r u".

Well, how are you?

Simplest way to not get messages from people you dont want to contact yu is block them. "

I don't want to block whole classes of people as I will happily chat to virtually anyone who has something interesting to say or wants private advice on something I have already started discussing in a forum.

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

I usually look at the time the message was sent. The majority of the 'wrong type / too far away / not read your profile' get sent after the pubs close and in the wee small hours, when d*unk, horny people send messages without activating any brain cells.

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"If single travelling too meet Someone miles away isnt a issue, if you both are attracted and have a connection .i have travelled before and met halfway .

If people like each other its always possible "

I would have thought that without some explanation that people over 300 miles away, as I had this morning, would be considered too far away. I am certainly not travelling 150+ miles to meet someone who's profile is written so I'm not what their looking for. To be honest I can't imagine many situations where I would travel 150 miles to any meet if for no other reason than the number of time wasters floating about.

over a year ago

I've been getting a few of the same recently I'm straight and says same on profile but get guys from all over send messages which usually start with something like nice cock

I've no problem with guys as friends but this guy's not for turning!

over a year ago

"If single travelling too meet Someone miles away isnt a issue, if you both are attracted and have a connection .i have travelled before and met halfway .

If people like each other its always possible

I would have thought that without some explanation that people over 300 miles away, as I had this morning, would be considered too far away. I am certainly not travelling 150+ miles to meet someone who's profile is written so I'm not what their looking for. To be honest I can't imagine many situations where I would travel 150 miles to any meet if for no other reason than the number of time wasters floating about.

"

Plenty of nice genuine people as well .

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Why do people send messages that start ‘I know I’m not what your looking for .... ‘ I wonder if these are the same people who complain about not getting replies/meets.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

It's as near or far as you want it to be. Where there's a will theres a way.

over a year ago

They may have mailed everyone within a 200 mile radius and been turned down so now they're having to look further afield.

Or they just want wank chat.

Post new Message to Thread