Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What makes someone attractive?

Jump to newest

By *oobookitty OP   Woman
over a year ago

Derby

Ok so we all have preferences and everyone's preferences are different.

I am fat

I eat too much and don't exercise enough

I do not have a problem with my thyroid

I am not big boned

I do not believe that fat people such as me can not be attractive, but I do not want people to see me as attractive because of my size.

Attractiveness to me is about so much more than skin, bones and flesh... When I find somebody attractive it is because of how they are inside not outside.

Beauty for me is soul deep not skin deep.

I describe myself as a passably pretty fat girl with a cracking personality, nice eyes and great tits that I wish were perkier.

Some find me attractive, many don't.

So what's your definition of attractive or what do you find attractive?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Xxx

over a year ago

Good question. I was about to post something similar off the back of the other thread.

I have no idea why someone would find me attractive. I’m fat. And it hurts to know someone might want to fuck me but will be also thinking gosh you’re abhorrent.

over a year ago

"Good question. I was about to post something similar off the back of the other thread.

I have no idea why someone would find me attractive. I’m fat. And it hurts to know someone might want to fuck me but will be also thinking gosh you’re abhorrent."

I can not speak for anyone bar me MT here. I think your super sexy and for me when you popped up in the threads i was drawn to your eyes they are stunning.

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

You've pretty much described me to a tee

I find personality attractive. I've met some amazing guys, with amazing cocks and skills, but no personality!

The brain is a sex organ too, you know!

over a year ago

"You've pretty much described me to a tee

I find personality attractive. I've met some amazing guys, with amazing cocks and skills, but no personality!

The brain is a sex organ too, you know!"

Totally agree

over a year ago

For me, initial attraction is physical. But for anything to happen with that person be it sex, or a relationship that needs to be backed up with a good personality, humour being paramount.

An ugly personality makes even the most attractive of people unattractive

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

The eyes and the mind make someone more attractive to me.

I'll admit height and strong arms capture my attention but I need something more to hold it

over a year ago

"Good question. I was about to post something similar off the back of the other thread.

I have no idea why someone would find me attractive. I’m fat. And it hurts to know someone might want to fuck me but will be also thinking gosh you’re abhorrent."

Because they get to have an orgasm or two out of it. It's all about the full balls for some.

over a year ago

I have to like the face. It's what comes out of the mouth that attracts me or puts me off of someone.

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

devizes

Scientifically speaking it’s supposed to do with face symmetry. I think it’s a lot more than that! A nice smile does wonders to anyone’s attractiveness inside and out x

over a year ago

I have no idea why someone would find me attractive. I’m fat. And it hurts to know someone might want to fuck me but will be also thinking gosh you’re abhorrent.

Because they get to have an orgasm or two out of it. It's all about the full balls for some. "

I think you’re right.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

On fab, because I'm not looking for a long term partner I'm attracted by what's on the outside. Men want to have sex with me due to my age or because I enjoy being restrained not my personality.

I think if you are on a site where people are often looking for sexual encounters you have to expect that they will aim for people who fit their particular preferences physically before they think about your personality.

over a year ago

What makes someone attractive:

Confidence but humbleness.

sensuality in the way they move. I’m not talking just about the walk, but everything. How they carry their bodies all the time, whether it be while doing the dishes or their posture while sitting, etc. It’s about grace. I think, anyway.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

There can be a hundred things that make people attractive to us and for me none of that has ever been to do with body shape or size, I have been attracted to 6’4” well built guys to 5’2” chunky guys, it’s all about character, humour, and just that elusive something you can quite put your finger on but it makes you want to see them time and time again

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"For me, initial attraction is physical. But for anything to happen with that person be it sex, or a relationship that needs to be backed up with a good personality, humour being paramount.

An ugly personality makes even the most attractive of people unattractive "

This, and long term character matters the most.

over a year ago

Confidence and personality can be more attractive than looks .Someone attractive can be ugly if personality doesnt match .

over a year ago

I confess to a penchant for the curvier lady but that certainly doesn't mean i find them attractive because they're carrying a bit of extra weight.

Attractiveness is entirely subjective and based on a plethora of important factors. I think you're hot, OP, but it has nothing to do with your size.

Also, at the risk of sounding naive, i can't imagine why a man would want to fuck a woman whilst at the same thinking 'god, you're abhorrent'.

over a year ago

It's all in the mind, I've become attracted to people once I've got to know them. Likewise I've got to know attractive people who I then find a lot less attractive. It's about being comfortable with some one, with the rhythm of a conversation or knowing silence. Just my two penny worth!

over a year ago

I think it's a combination of physical and mental attraction. So I'm attracted to someone's face then it's personality all the way, we need to click and bounce off eachother, has to be chemistry. I don't have body type preferences. Personality wise I find guys who seem genuinely interested in getting to know me, kind, caring with a cheeky sense of humour as most attractive. It's awesome when you find that spark.

over a year ago

Derby

"I confess to a penchant for the curvier lady but that certainly doesn't mean i find them attractive because they're carrying a bit of extra weight.

Attractiveness is entirely subjective and based on a plethora of important factors. I think you're hot, OP, but it has nothing to do with your size.

Also, at the risk of sounding naive, i can't imagine why a man would want to fuck a woman whilst at the same thinking 'god, you're abhorrent'. "

Blushes .. thanks

over a year ago

Oh gosh, for me it starts with the mind. Get me engaged with goid conversation and make me laugh then show me his eyes . Everything else goes from there, there’s some men with very hot pics but no personality. So I don’t have a type though I do have a weakness for a hairy chest and broad shoulders x

over a year ago

Derby

Thank you everyone for your comments.

It's really interesting to see people's opinions

over a year ago

In a partner attractiveness is important but personality and character are much more appealing , in a meet it’s mostly about looks and who fits into our scenario at the time ..

over a year ago

I've always gone for guys I'm in instant just with. Extreme facial attractiveness, kind of guys who are never short of admireres and as such don't give a shit how they treat you as they know they have plenty more women waiting in the wings. I like big bushy eyebrows, nice jawline and chin, the cubids bow and the moth area in general, eyes, I just really like faces.

over a year ago

Personality

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I think you can be attracted to different things in different people....

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Face as a hook then fall for the mind.

over a year ago

All sorts things can make a person attractive. Looks are certainly a large part of it for me but intelligence and personality come into it too. All in all it's impossible to define, but of course both fat and thin people can be attractive!

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

Full mouth, eyes with intrigue, creative types draw me in.

over a year ago

Attraction is not only physical, you can be drawn towards someone because of thing's that are quite inexplicable.

When a person makes you feel amazing in their company, the attraction to that person only grows and you enjoy all the little quirks and nuances that they bring.

Isn't it amazing when someone treats you badly or acts in an unacceptable manner towards you how unattractive they become.

over a year ago

Physicality makes you attractive, how you are as a person makes you beautiful.

over a year ago

Different people, different things.

One could make me go weak with just a smile, maybe someone might just laugh and it makes my legs go to liquid.

Or it could be the way someone just looks at you, like you are the centre of their world for that moment in time.

Perhaps how someone just connects with you, you can't put your finger on why...it just that person.

Btw, OP, WOW!!!! You are lush!

X

over a year ago

A scarcity of active women on Fab will make some guys drop their standards for quick sex.

It doesn't mean they'll go to the extremes of being with someone they find abhorrent.

His cock will refuse to work if he finds you abhorrent. Beside as you probably already know, a minority of guys do prefer fat women.

over a year ago

Derby

"Different people, different things.

One could make me go weak with just a smile, maybe someone might just laugh and it makes my legs go to liquid.

Or it could be the way someone just looks at you, like you are the centre of their world for that moment in time.

Perhaps how someone just connects with you, you can't put your finger on why...it just that person.

Btw, OP, WOW!!!! You are lush!

X"

Blushes .. thanks x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Attraction is not only physical, you can be drawn towards someone because of thing's that are quite inexplicable.

When a person makes you feel amazing in their company, the attraction to that person only grows and you enjoy all the little quirks and nuances that they bring.

Isn't it amazing when someone treats you badly or acts in an unacceptable manner towards you how unattractive they become."

Very true. I have become completely entranced with people I did not find superficially attractive - I did not think it possible as I have always gone for classically good-looking men, and it was nice to find out that I am not bound by that.

over a year ago

A scarcity of active women on Fab will make some guys drop their standards for quick sex.

It doesn't mean they'll go to the extremes of being with someone they find abhorrent.

His cock will refuse to work if he finds you abhorrent. Beside as you probably already know, a minority of guys do prefer fat women. "

Yeah, I feel like now I need to face that I am a dropped standard.

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Ok so we all have preferences and everyone's preferences are different.

I am fat

I am not big boned

I do not believe that fat people such as me can not be attractive, but I do not want people to see me as attractive because of my size.

Attractiveness to me is about so much more than skin, bones and flesh... When I find somebody attractive it is because of how they are inside not outside.

I describe myself as a passably pretty fat girl with a cracking personality, nice eyes and great tits that I wish were perkier.

So what's your definition of attractive or what do you find attractive? "

Crikey! I could have written this!

I need the mental stimulation as well as the asthetic.

A quiet confidence attracts me, humour, compassion and intelligence too.

Physically i like a chunkier man, somebody strong enough that im not going to squish if i get on top!

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

For me it starts with the face and smile

Mr T

over a year ago

Derby

His cock will refuse to work if he finds you abhorrent. Beside as you probably already know, a minority of guys do prefer fat women.

Yeah, I feel like now I need to face that I am a dropped standard. "

Absolutely not .. you are or should never accept that! You seem lovely, super pretty, intelligent, able to hold your own in discussions ... I would consider myself lucky to play with you if I ever had an opportunity which I know coming from a passably pretty fat girl with nice eyes and great tits probably doesn't mean a lot x

over a year ago

I think it depends on where / how you are interacting

For example on tinder/ fab etc when your first impression is a 2 diemnsional image for me i like a nice face ... particularly the smile and eyes ...someone could have a body of a god but if the face doesnt do it for me then im not interested

Offline in the 3 dimensional world i think there is much mire to attraction ... personality, confidence, how they carry themselves, how they treat you and make you feel can all start to come into it

And i dont mean ok i like your personality so now i will overlook thinking you are ugly ... i genuinely think how you see someone can change over time when you are attracted to non visual aspects

For example my first long term partner when i met him we were friends and we used to tease him about looking like a film character that would definitely not be described as clasically attractive . However over time we grew closer and one day something just changed in the way that i looked at him and when we were together i definitely thought he was sexually attractive to me .... not so much now when i look back but i guess thats why they say love is blind haha

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

When you just know....

Because they capture your mind your hopes your dreams even your fears and you know you will let them go to the places you don't ever let others go....

When merely thinking about them makes you smile no matter where you are or what you are doing...

over a year ago

Absolutely not .. you are or should never accept that! You seem lovely, super pretty, intelligent, able to hold your own in discussions ... I would consider myself lucky to play with you if I ever had an opportunity which I know coming from a passably pretty fat girl with nice eyes and great tits probably doesn't mean a lot x "

MT here. I second what Boo has said. You are never a drop in standards and i would consider amazingly lucky to spend any time with you sweetie.

over a year ago

"

His cock will refuse to work if he finds you abhorrent. Beside as you probably already know, a minority of guys do prefer fat women. "

Having met guys who have told me about past meets that they have been completely ashamed of i tend to disagree with your statement ... some guys will go with people they do not dind attractive one but just to get their end away ... hell some "straight" men even shut their eyes and get sucked by a guy if its all thats going at that moment ... but i guess we just both have our own experience and neither of us can talk for all men

Having also recently spent time with someone whos cock refused to work wvery tine we tried to have sex i can confirm that it will make you feel abhorrent ...

over a year ago

Derby

"When you just know....

Because they capture your mind your hopes your dreams even your fears and you know you will let them go to the places you don't ever let others go....

When merely thinking about them makes you smile no matter where you are or what you are doing..."

You just made me well up! That's beautiful x

over a year ago

Yes, for some men you would be. That's the truth.

But...most people are or have been a dropped standard in their life because perfection does not exist.

Change your perception.

over a year ago

But...most people are or have been a dropped standard in their life because perfection does not exist.

Change your perception. "

People's standards could be too high in the beginning, if what people state on here is true. They aren't dropping them, they are being realistic. Personally, I don't have physical standards.

over a year ago

No one is a dropped standard. Same as no one punches above their weight as they say

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

You are never a dropped standard. Those who do not see you feel you should never make you feel that way.

You are perfectly you. And that's all you ever need to be.

Others perceptions you cannot change but never ever underestimate your own worth...

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"When you just know....

When merely thinking about them makes you smile no matter where you are or what you are doing..."

That just so true brings tears to my eyes.

over a year ago

Of course some people drop their standards to get quick or nsa sex. It's not just a Fab thing, it's everywhere and it's done by men and women. Why lie about it?

Yes, maybe some have unrealistically high expectations to start with, but the issue is your own perception.

I just don't believe people go as far as being with those they find abhorrent.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Yeah, I feel like now I need to face that I am a dropped standard.

You are never a dropped standard. Those who do not see you feel you should never make you feel that way.

You are perfectly you. And that's all you ever need to be.

Others perceptions you cannot change but never ever underestimate your own worth...

"

This. Thank you, _ine.

If someone makes you feel as though they are ‘lowering’ themselves to sleep with you, kick him out the door and throw his clothes out the upstairs window.

You’re awesome and cool and intelligent and articulate and cute as hell. You might not be everyone’s type...but that’s true of all of us, regardless of size.

I know what you mean - I couldn’t sleep with someone who fetishised my wobbly bits because it would be that they are attracted to, not me.

I am attracted to those who make me feel at ease, are comfortable in their own skin and make me laugh. Then there’s something around the eyes, that simmering intensity when they’re thinking mischief about you, that causes me to lose my composure. It’s the dominant thing. Looks are definitely secondary to that!

over a year ago

Change your perception.

No one is a dropped standard. Same as no one punches above their weight as they say"

We all know when we're out of someone's league according to societies view on attractiveness. Some of us don't have a problem admitting it.

Some of us even get lucky and punch above our weight, I know I have in the past.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I used to say tall, dark and handsome but now my fab friends and playmates are all shapes and sizes. They make me laugh, are great kissers and whether it’s social or fun I enjoy their company.

Regardless of their gender they’re great friends and we have great times.

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

for me it's a number of things, I can be physically attracted to someone but I also need to be able to chat with them, have a laugh etc so personality and looking presentable is important.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"No one is a dropped standard. Same as no one punches above their weight as they say

We all know when we're out of someone's league according to societies view on attractiveness. Some of us don't have a problem admitting it.

Some of us even get lucky and punch above our weight, I know I have in the past."

Ha! Who gives a crap what Cosmo or Men’s Health says is attractive

I’m a size 20 and reasonably good looking. Buddha belly, thunder thighs, cellulite, loose skin...yeah, I’ve got it all.

I could have Chris Hemsworth himself in the bedroom with me and if his cock is hard, I am NOT ‘punching above my weight’. I am exactly what he wants at that moment in time, and therefore I am fully within my own weight class, thankyouverymuch

over a year ago

Derby

"

I could have Chris Hemsworth himself in the bedroom with me and if his cock is hard, I am NOT ‘punching above my weight’. I am exactly what he wants at that moment in time, and therefore I am fully within my own weight class, thankyouverymuch "

I think I might love you a little bit #girlcrush

over a year ago

Mutual chemistry. It's very rare.

over a year ago

"No one is a dropped standard. Same as no one punches above their weight as they say

Some of us even get lucky and punch above our weight, I know I have in the past.

I’m a size 20 and reasonably good looking. Buddha belly, thunder thighs, cellulite, loose skin...yeah, I’ve got it all.

I could have Chris Hemsworth himself in the bedroom with me and if his cock is hard, I am NOT ‘punching above my weight’. I am exactly what he wants at that moment in time, and therefore I am fully within my own weight class, thankyouverymuch "

That is EXACTLY my point. Its all about your perception.

over a year ago

"Mutual chemistry. It's very rare. "

Tell me about it!

over a year ago

A poster years ago had a brilliant thought about this. Miss you NN.

over a year ago

It will always be someone's eyes that draw me in to start with and then what's inside, the eyes are definitely windows to the soul I've always said size shape colour or age don't make so much difference but that's in the real world I think fab and other online sites it is mainly about looks

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

It's indefinable for me other than a 'click' when I start talking to someone that means I find them attractive. I really don't have a physical type and If I were to try and draw conclusions about what type of guy I go for physically (leaving out girls for the minute) then the only common threads seem to be that they are taller than me (sometimes not by much but they have all been taller), not an extreme in terms of body size (neither very slim or very large) and within a decade or so of my own age. Those are all so vague there is no point trying to explain them as a preference.

I have been fat, I have been slimmer and I am still podgy. I have never been with anyone that has been with me because my size fitted a narrow definition of preference in their eyes. It really hasn't mattered to them, in the the same way theirs doesn't matter to me.

By *atMilfordMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Ok so we all have preferences and everyone's preferences are different.

I am fat

I am not big boned

So what's your definition of attractive or what do you find attractive? "

Curves are sexy! I would much prefer a bbw girl to someone skinny, I find big thighs, bums and boobs a turn on.

Also though personality is just as important, someone nice who you get on with is a turn on in itself

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I could have Chris Hemsworth himself in the bedroom with me and if his cock is hard, I am NOT ‘punching above my weight’. I am exactly what he wants at that moment in time, and therefore I am fully within my own weight class, thankyouverymuch

That is EXACTLY my point. Its all about your perception. "

Ah, apologies, from what you were saying about dropped standards and punching above your weight, I thought you were saying that those things existed and were valid. I misunderstood!

over a year ago

Decides that i love Elcee responses in the forums lol

over a year ago

How they make me feel is a good starter. Sometimes you just click with someone and feel like they get you.

If i meet someone and they make me feel comfortable in their company, they interact with me, have eyes only for me when they are with me (i had a social with someone and he was one of those men who check out other women over your shoulder - he was ditched!) and make me chuckle and who i find sexy and interesting, then it means good things could happen.

I’ve never been drawn to conventionally handsome men. I like good men, men who are straightforward, easy to be with, kind, honest, fun and adventurous. That is what makes someone attractive to me and that is non negotiable, whether its for a bunk up or a longer relationship. High sex drive is very attractive too.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I don't have a body type preference in men or women. I like them to be taller than me generally, and a hairy chest (on a man) is something I find particularly attractive, but not a dealbreaker.

An engaging mind, a quick wit, an ability to articulate, and confidence without arrogance... That's what I find attractive

Post new Message to Thread