Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single swing etiquette

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

the gym and random places

Just a wee query really...having been clubbing and on fab as part of a couple and as a single when it has came to approaching people in a club if they've came together I've always approached them both and had a chat.

I went clubbing with a good friend of mine and yes we've played on and off during our friendship. Anyway he had nipped to the toilet and when he came back said the group of single women stood by the bar one of them approached and said "I can see you're part of a couple but my friend wants to play with you so can you or is this something you do?". He declined and came and spoke to me but I am a bit annoyed at their attitude. Never as a single fem would I dream of going behind someone's back - i would approach the couple and ask the dynamic.

It wouldn't have bothered me in the slightest had he played with her infact I'd have normally been the one to encourage it. Thatisn t the issue.... it's the underhandedness of it all. Esp as none of the single fem tribe spoke all night they just waited til he and I weren't beside each other to grab him.

Is this why singles on here get a bad reputation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread