But he's at his AA meeting tonight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol

over a year ago

Honestly, everytime I see a thread like this, or receive a message along these lines I just think why don’t you hire a pro if you have no interest in any kinda reciprocation...? I mean what do you think the other party would get out of such “proposal”..?

Am I missing something?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I assume he's offering a mouthful of hot jizz, what more could you want?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/02/18 21:44:54]

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Ladies? "

Glory hole in a club. Can't guarantee it'll be a female tho

over a year ago

"Honestly, everytime I see a thread like this, or receive a message along these lines I just think why don’t you hire a pro if you have no interest in any kinda reciprocation...? I mean what do you think the other party would get out of such “proposal”..?

Am I missing something? "

I posted it because I'm bored and wanted to see what people's reactions were.

over a year ago

"Honestly, everytime I see a thread like this, or receive a message along these lines I just think why don’t you hire a pro if you have no interest in any kinda reciprocation...? I mean what do you think the other party would get out of such “proposal”..?

Am I missing something?

I posted it because I'm bored and wanted to see what people's reactions were. "

That’s cool but my question and confusion still stands... (:

over a year ago

"Ladies?

Glory hole in a club. Can't guarantee it'll be a female tho "

over a year ago

"My Henry can do that.

My Cyril can do it too.

But he's at his AA meeting tonight"

He sounds like a very, very nice man.

over a year ago

Am I missing something?

That’s cool but my question and confusion still stands... (:"

I've had a 2 meets that were it was simply, I walk in, the girl takes her top off and her husband watches her blow me. And then she takes my load deep down her throat and then I blow another on her boobs and leave. Great bj, but didn't understand why they did not do penetrative sex. States that on their profile.

over a year ago

"My Henry can do that.

My Cyril can do it too.

But he's at his AA meeting tonight

He sounds like a very, very nice man."

Nah, he's a cunt

Thats why I'm trying to palm him off on anyone who'll have him

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Am I missing something?

I've had a 2 meets that were it was simply, I walk in, the girl takes her top off and her husband watches her blow me. And then she takes my load deep down her throat and then I blow another on her boobs and leave. Great bj, but didn't understand why they did not do penetrative sex. States that on their profile. "

Maybe that's what they fancied at the time. Swingers are people too, and they don't always want the same thing all the time.

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

Am I missing something?

That’s cool but my question and confusion still stands... (:"

Some people do get off on just sucking cock, no reciprocation needed. There ate plenty on fab requsting that kind of meet. Each to their own. If it's satisfying for both parties why not?!

over a year ago

Am I missing something?

I've had a 2 meets that were it was simply, I walk in, the girl takes her top off and her husband watches her blow me. And then she takes my load deep down her throat and then I blow another on her boobs and leave. Great bj, but didn't understand why they did not do penetrative sex. States that on their profile.

Maybe that's what they fancied at the time. Swingers are people too, and they don't always want the same thing all the time. "

Thats literally all they do.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Am I missing something?

Maybe that's what they fancied at the time. Swingers are people too, and they don't always want the same thing all the time.

Thats literally all they do. "

Then maybe that's their kink. You don't have to understand everything, but you do need to accept that people may like things you don't understand.

over a year ago

Am I missing something?

Then maybe that's their kink. You don't have to understand everything, but you do need to accept that people may like things you don't understand. "

I do understand that. Gives a great bj though. It takes me to be really turned on to cum more than once.

over a year ago

Can’t think of anything more disappointing.

over a year ago

Am I missing something?

Then maybe that's their kink. You don't have to understand everything, but you do need to accept that people may like things you don't understand.

I do understand that. Gives a great bj though. It takes me to be really turned on to cum more than once. "

Which begs the question " if all parties were happy, why dont you ask for a repeat performance?"

See? I solved your problem

I'm nice like that

over a year ago

Am I missing something?

I do understand that. Gives a great bj though. It takes me to be really turned on to cum more than once.

Which begs the question " if all parties were happy, why dont you ask for a repeat performance?"

I'm nice like that"

They just keep deleting my messages now. I was a complete gentleman and all parties were happy when I left.

over a year ago

Am I missing something?

I'm nice like that

They just keep deleting my messages now. I was a complete gentleman and all parties were happy when I left. "

And they didnt even leave you a veri to tell the world how good you tasted

The buggers

over a year ago

Am I missing something?

I'm nice like that

They just keep deleting my messages now. I was a complete gentleman and all parties were happy when I left.

The buggers"

over a year ago

Am I missing something?

I'm nice like that

The buggers"

The hard life

Post new Message to Thread