Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Message roulette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning...

How do people feel about messaging people local to them? I’m sure everyone has a little disgression in mind using the site. Does it bother you that you could message the wrong person and it might be someone you know also using the site? Or is that part of the fun? I’m edging on the side of fuck it I don’t care if Mavis mother’s Avon lady sees I’m a want to be sex fiend ha ha.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

We don’t play in the same postcode. Previous bad experience many years ago.

Would rather travel 100 miles for our fun than 1 mike.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve never messaged anyone first. However, I have had people local (and a few people that I know) message me. I haven’t been attracted to any of them, so it’s not lead anywhere. Wouldn’t completely write it off though!

over a year ago

I've actually met someone who owns a local business in my village and it was quite a night but we haven't had any repeat meets as they decided clubs are more their style now

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

What's the problem? If someone you know is on here they are on here for the same reason as you. They can't out you as by doing so they would out themselves as well.

over a year ago

We have run into old school friends on here. We live in a fairly remote location so it was inevitable that if there were any other filth fanciers in our community we would run into them eventually.

It wasn't an issue, though disappointingly the F half wasn't keen to play with them

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What's the problem? If someone you know is on here they are on here for the same reason as you. They can't out you as by doing so they would out themselves as well. "

Not a problem really just a question looking for opinion

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I had a meet cancel on me for this weekend when they suggested our locality and occupation may lead to us stumbling into each other in our real lives. Not something that bothered me but seemed to concern them.

over a year ago

I've been chatting to a guy for the last week or so, no intention of meeting, just being friendly as he'd messaged us to compliment us on our photos. After a few messages backwards and forwards, the guy said that it was even more fun chatting as he knows us, so I asked him who he was ~ fair play to the guy, he came clean. It turns out he's the ex-partner of our neighbour, and regularly comes round to pick his kids up. We also know him from the motorcycle repair garage where P takes his Bandit. We had a bit of a giggle about it, because to be honest, we have nothing to hide and as we're both on here for the same thing, mutual respect and discretion is a given. I'll give him a cheeky smile next time I see him...

V x

Post new Message to Thread