Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Misfit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone got a misfit watch? Whats your thoughts? Good points,bad points?

I've just ordered myself the misfit command, navy and gold

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't own a misfit but from what I understand run a similar model to MVMT, and I have a couple of those. And as long as you pay for the

Premium delivery, you'll get a lovely, quality (for the price) timepiece that most will never have even heard of, let alone seen!

The command looks lovely mind. Can I

Ask where you purchased it from?

over a year ago

"I don't own a misfit but from what I understand run a similar model to MVMT, and I have a couple of those. And as long as you pay for the

Premium delivery, you'll get a lovely, quality (for the price) timepiece that most will never have even heard of, let alone seen!

Ask where you purchased it from? "

Just ordered it tonight from their website, misfit.com

over a year ago

"I don't own a misfit but from what I understand run a similar model to MVMT, and I have a couple of those. And as long as you pay for the

Ask where you purchased it from?

Just ordered it tonight from their website, misfit.com "

Did they have a premium carriage

Option? Mine first MVMT ended up getting lost in some shit carriage companies system for about 2

Weeks! Paid another £10 for the

Second one and it was received in 3 days from the states.

As previous post. The command looks lovely and I doubt you'll see many others with another one.

over a year ago

Standard carriage i think

I don't usually wear a watch, haven't worn one for 20 years....I was going to treat myself before xmas to the viper but talked myself out of it as its a lot of money to wear occasionally because I can't wear it at work but i have a gift to chose from work, i was still going to go for the viper but it has to be charged every day like a phone the command has a few less gadgets but has a 12 month battery

over a year ago

"Standard carriage i think

I don't usually wear a watch, haven't worn one for 20 years....I was going to treat myself before xmas to the viper but talked myself out of it as its a lot of money to wear occasionally because I can't wear it at work but i have a gift to chose from work, i was still going to go for the viper but it has to be charged every day like a phone the command has a few less gadgets but has a 12 month battery "

As long as DPD aren't involved I'm

Sure you'll be fine.

over a year ago

Has anyone got one

Post new Message to Thread