Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am I a BBW?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was a bit horrified when someone first said this about me on here but think I'm kinda embracing it now ha!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *apascouseMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

You are what you are lovely dont have to label it

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Curvy not Blobby. You pass.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Why would you care how others label you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’re curvy. I can’t comment on the beauty bit as I can’t see your face and I don’t know enough about your personality!

over a year ago

"You are what you are lovely dont have to label it"

I like that

over a year ago

"Curvy not Blobby. You pass. "

I’m blobby.

over a year ago

Curvy and gorgeous!! That is all

By *apascouseMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"You are what you are lovely dont have to label it

I like that "

What others think is irrelevant as long as you are happy x

over a year ago

depends what you think BBW stands for

over a year ago

"Curvy not Blobby. You pass.

I’m blobby."

You're crazy pretty

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

If you're happy embracing it then go with it.

I've used VPW as FPW didn't go down well.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I’m blobby."

You didn't say you were a BBW..

over a year ago

Voluptuous and curvy!!! Wow

over a year ago

"If you're happy embracing it then go with it.

"

I don't know what they are lol??

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

What a totally shameless look at me photos thread.

over a year ago

I’m blobby.

You're crazy pretty"

Awww thank you! I am crazy.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

You can be if you want to be. It's only a label after all. However, I would say that by the looks of you pics and your height you are slimmer than me. Since I wouldn't consider myself a BBW (I'm more of a PPW) that first B may be inaccurate when applied to you going purely on my possibly refutable comparison of our apparent sizes/shapes.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"What a totally shameless look at me photos thread."

Alright 'int they!?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"If you're happy embracing it then go with it.

I don't know what they are lol?? "

Voluptuous Pretty Woman (a male friend coined that one about me) and Fat Pretty(ish) Woman, which is my descriptor.

over a year ago

I’m blobby.

You didn't say you were a BBW.."

I’m a BW

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"You can be if you want to be. It's only a label after all. However, I would say that by the looks of you pics and your height you are slimmer than me. Since I wouldn't consider myself a BBW (I'm more of a PPW) that first B may be inaccurate when applied to you going purely on my possibly refutable comparison of our apparent sizes/shapes."

Portly pretty woman?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I’m blobby.

I’m a BW "

Bloody woman.......

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"You can be if you want to be. It's only a label after all. However, I would say that by the looks of you pics and your height you are slimmer than me. Since I wouldn't consider myself a BBW (I'm more of a PPW) that first B may be inaccurate when applied to you going purely on my possibly refutable comparison of our apparent sizes/shapes.

Portly pretty woman? "

I was thinking podgy. But portly shall suffice.

over a year ago

I’m blobby.

I’m a BW

Bloody woman....... "

As I said, I’m blobby. It’s that time of the month.

over a year ago

"What a totally shameless look at me photos thread."

Sorry yeah a bit. But you don't get much opportunity to seek honest opinion in real life, confidence has been knocked a bit over the years and in all honestly I would like to know whether I'm setting myself up for hurt feelings putting myself out there again . Not looking for compliments tho, just an honest impartial critique lol

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"You can be if you want to be. It's only a label after all. However, I would say that by the looks of you pics and your height you are slimmer than me. Since I wouldn't consider myself a BBW (I'm more of a PPW) that first B may be inaccurate when applied to you going purely on my possibly refutable comparison of our apparent sizes/shapes.

Portly pretty woman?

I was thinking podgy. But portly shall suffice."

Portly. Its just more Dickensian.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I’m blobby.

I’m a BW

Bloody woman.......

As I said, I’m blobby. It’s that time of the month. "

Ah....... i should have guessed...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"What a totally shameless look at me photos thread.

Sorry yeah a bit. But you don't get much opportunity to seek honest opinion in real life, confidence has been knocked a bit over the years and in all honestly I would like to know whether I'm setting myself up for hurt feelings putting myself out there again . Not looking for compliments tho, just an honest impartial critique lol "

Don't be sorry, take the compliments. You're shapely and sexual so enjoy it.

over a year ago

I’m blobby.

I’m a BW

Bloody woman.......

As I said, I’m blobby. It’s that time of the month.

Ah....... i should have guessed... "

I’m all yours and I’m fertile.

over a year ago

Sorry yeah a bit. But you don't get much opportunity to seek honest opinion in real life, confidence has been knocked a bit over the years and in all honestly I would like to know whether I'm setting myself up for hurt feelings putting myself out there again . Not looking for compliments tho, just an honest impartial critique lol "

Your body is HOT. xx

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of all the labels myself...you definitely have a beautiful body tho! Wonderfully curvy!

I'm often referred to as a BBW...I'd rather "fat" tbh

over a year ago

Portly pretty woman?

I was thinking podgy. But portly shall suffice."

I was about to ask what PPW was too - so many acronyms to learn lol! See there's no way I'd call you portly or podgy!

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

I'd say you're fairly average size, but with rather nicely proportioned curves...and very well proportioned jumper lumps- looks pretty good to me

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I'd say you're fairly average size, but with rather nicely proportioned curves...and very well proportioned jumper lumps- looks pretty good to me "

Jumper lumps

over a year ago

I don't 'do' compliments, sorry. I don't think you're big enough to be BBW. I think you have a good shape in your pics.

Was it someone in real life that said it? Height can make a difference and pics are different to meeting in person.

over a year ago

I still don't really understand labels BBW BBC we etc etc you are who you are why do people have to break things down to a label the only important thing is what's inside maybe I can start a new label ib inside beautiful it doesn't work the other way round lol (bi)

over a year ago

"I'd say you're fairly average size, but with rather nicely proportioned curves...and very well proportioned jumper lumps- looks pretty good to me

Jumper lumps "

I lolled at that too

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Well fab has tagged you as bbw.

over a year ago

Sorry yeah a bit. But you don't get much opportunity to seek honest opinion in real life, confidence has been knocked a bit over the years and in all honestly I would like to know whether I'm setting myself up for hurt feelings putting myself out there again . Not looking for compliments tho, just an honest impartial critique lol

I don't 'do' compliments, sorry. I don't think you're big enough to be BBW. I think you have a good shape in your pics.

Was it someone in real life that said it? Height can make a difference and pics are different to meeting in person."

In real life my ex said 'you used to be curvy (which he loved!) but now you're just fat' after I'd had a baby and went up a size, then when I braved it and came on here someone said in a complimentary way that they loved BBW like me and I just thought I don't know what camp I'm in anymore lol! I know it shouldn't matter but I'd just want to know I wasn't a shag for the sake of it and through gritted teeth but actually still a bit fanciable lol!

over a year ago

Ok I’m going to say it then if it an honest impartial view you want.

Yes, I have seen people with your type of figure labelled as a BBW. I would say you’re at the lower end of the spectrum, and have a figure that many men will desire, but not necessarily those into slender or toned physiques.

As I said previously I can’t comment on the middle B as I haven’t seen either your face or personality.

And as others have said, who cares what others label you anyway?

over a year ago

Was it someone in real life that said it? Height can make a difference and pics are different to meeting in person.

In real life my ex said 'you used to be curvy (which he loved!) but now you're just fat' after I'd had a baby and went up a size, then when I braved it and came on here someone said in a complimentary way that they loved BBW like me and I just thought I don't know what camp I'm in anymore lol! I know it shouldn't matter but I'd just want to know I wasn't a shag for the sake of it and through gritted teeth but actually still a bit fanciable lol!"

To someone that wants size 6 or 8 women, you will be too big. To someone that wants a 6ft, 20st woman, you will be too small.

To someone that looks at your pics and gets hard/ wet, you're hot as fuck!

If they make you feel like you're a shag for the sake of it then don't meet them. No-one should be made to feel bad.

Meet the ones that make you feel good.

over a year ago

Ok I’m going to say it then if it an honest impartial view you want.

Yes, I have seen people with your type of figure labelled as a BBW. I would say you’re at the lower end of the spectrum, and have a figure that many men will desire, but not necessarily those into slender or toned physiques.

As I said previously I can’t comment on the middle B as I haven’t seen either your face or personality.

And as others have said, who cares what others label you anyway? "

I'm good with all of this ^ thank you for that

Don't care about the labelling online and try to show an honest representation in pictures, but I just don't think I could come back from it if someone ran a mile in real life after me using a wrong acronym haha!

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Don't be sorry, take the compliments. You're shapely and sexual so enjoy it.

"

Absolutely this!! Some people are just naturally negative- don’t let them steal your positivity!! You look gorgeous! xx

By *onnnie72Man
over a year ago

west bromwich

[Removed by poster at 24/02/18 04:02:05]

over a year ago

"I was a bit horrified when someone first said this about me on here but think I'm kinda embracing it now ha! "
bloody fantastic I'd day sweetheart. About perfect in my book, any guy, girl who be with you should be v v happy.

By *onnnie72Man
over a year ago

west bromwich

over a year ago

You're a beautiful looking woman

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I was a bit horrified when someone first said this about me on here but think I'm kinda embracing it now ha! "

Just stick with your username. You have beautiful curves. Ignore the begrudgers, bemoaners and belittlers. They will never be happy anyway. Enjoy your journey and embrace who you are according to yourself not a stranger online or a disgruntled ex.

Post new Message to Thread