Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Personal Auras

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Do you see the auras around people, that some people claim exist and can be seen? Or is it fanciful etc?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you see the auras around people, that some people claim exist and can be seen? Or is it fanciful etc?"

Most definitely. I can read peoples energies in colours etc. Some people are very dark and have a lot of things under the surface let me tell you x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No I don't but I would never claim that because I can't see something it means nobody can.

over a year ago

My cousin says she can.

over a year ago

"My cousin says she can. "

What does she say about your aura?

over a year ago

No I can’t...

over a year ago

"My cousin says she can.

What does she say about your aura? "

She didn't. We were having lunch in London with relatives from Australia. She just mentioned it.

over a year ago

I would love it if somebody could see my aura. I love anything spiritual like this.

Mrs x

over a year ago

"My cousin says she can.

She didn't. We were having lunch in London with relatives from Australia. She just mentioned it. "

I reckon you’ve got a good aura, your arrival at the STP last year made me all warm and happy!

over a year ago

"My cousin says she can.

She didn't. We were having lunch in London with relatives from Australia. She just mentioned it.

I reckon you’ve got a good aura, your arrival at the STP last year made me all warm and happy! "

Children and animals love me

over a year ago

"My cousin says she can.

I reckon you’ve got a good aura, your arrival at the STP last year made me all warm and happy!

Children and animals love me "

Oi!!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Ok what exactly is an aura to people? Is it associated with people having migraines?

over a year ago

"No I don't but I would never claim that because I can't see something it means nobody can."

Agree.

over a year ago

Everybody has an energy field around them,those that can see them can tell the spiritual state of a person ...

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I'm pretty good at seeing the bullshit some people talk,

More of a smell then a aura

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"My cousin says she can.

Children and animals love me "

dogs always seem to lean on me, ones i have only just met will lean against my leg..

someone said it was for treats but i don't carry any when out dog walking..

over a year ago

My cousin is one of those people that claims to be able to see auras and spirits and all that nonsense (and may I also add a "best selling" author on the subject) Having been close to her all my life, I believe she's full of it.

over a year ago

"No I don't but I would never claim that because I can't see something it means nobody can."

Is it you that sees words as colours? I remember someone on the forum having this. Synesthesia. (3 cheers for Google!)

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Claptrap

over a year ago

"No I don't but I would never claim that because I can't see something it means nobody can.

Is it you that sees words as colours? I remember someone on the forum having this. Synesthesia. (3 cheers for Google!) "

I remember that! I thought it was Atropos (Athena, Seawitch, Annie Wilkes, Fag and...etc)

over a year ago

Just another example of fanciful new age bollocks believed by the delusional or charlatans.

over a year ago

"My cousin says she can.

Children and animals love me

Oi!!! "

And nice people

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"No I can’t... "

Voyboy I can see yours...it's purple and focused mainly around your cock....everybody else don't feel bad if you can't see it, it's just one of those things you either have or haven't.

over a year ago

"No I don't but I would never claim that because I can't see something it means nobody can.

Is it you that sees words as colours? I remember someone on the forum having this. Synesthesia. (3 cheers for Google!) "

There were a couple of people a few years back who said they did that.

over a year ago

"No I can’t...

Voyboy I can see yours...it's purple and focused mainly around your cock....everybody else don't feel bad if you can't see it, it's just one of those things you either have or haven't."

That's heat radiating out.

over a year ago

"No I can’t...

Voyboy I can see yours...it's purple and focused mainly around your cock....

"

" everybody else don't feel bad if you can't see it, it's just one of those things you either have or haven't."

A bit like squirting then!?

over a year ago

"No I can’t...

everybody else don't feel bad if you can't see it, it's just one of those things you either have or haven't.

A bit like squirting then!? "

By the way, is that pee?

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"No I can’t...

everybody else don't feel bad if you can't see it, it's just one of those things you either have or haven't.

Or common sense

over a year ago

Is it you that sees words as colours? I remember someone on the forum having this. Synesthesia. (3 cheers for Google!)

There were a couple of people a few years back who said they did that. "

I'm wondering how synesthesia can be accepted by science as a 'thing' but auras not...

over a year ago

I'm wondering how synesthesia can be accepted by science as a 'thing' but auras not..."

Great question!

over a year ago

"No I can’t...

By the way, is that pee?"

Apple juice.

over a year ago

"No I can’t...

By the way, is that pee?

Apple juice. "

Does it make cider when it ferments?!

Excellent!

over a year ago

"No I can’t...

I don't feel bad that I can squirt.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes it is .

That's why I would never say that someone isn't experiencing something just because they experience it differently to me.

It's not exactly seeing. The word just is the colour.

over a year ago

Yes it is .

That's why I would never say that someone isn't experiencing something just because they experience it differently to me.

It's not exactly seeing. The word just is the colour."

Was it you?! Well I never!!

over a year ago

I’m no subject expert but, according to the Internet, when tested under controlled experiments, the ability to see auras has not been shown to exist (Wikipedia has citations to specific controlled tests that have failed)

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm wondering how synesthesia can be accepted by science as a 'thing' but auras not..."

I expect they wired a few of us weirdos up to the mains and measured our brainwaves.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes it is .

Was it you?! Well I never!! "

Well I was one of them. I didn't mention it to anyone until I was quite old because I just assumed everyone experienced words and numbers as colours

over a year ago

Yes it is .

Was it you?! Well I never!!

Well I was one of them. I didn't mention it to anyone until I was quite old because I just assumed everyone experienced words and numbers as colours"

Makes sense

over a year ago

I'm wondering how synesthesia can be accepted by science as a 'thing' but auras not...

I expect they wired a few of us weirdos up to the mains and measured our brainwaves. "

There's so much that they don't know yet they say they know everything.

Dreams.. thoughts.. feelings.. can't be seen or measured so perhaps they don't exist.

Not so many years ago there was no such thing as electricity, it didn't exist.

over a year ago

i cant but im told by a few that mine is golden - not sure if thats a good thing haha

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I’m no subject expert but, according to the Internet, when tested under controlled experiments, the ability to see auras has not been shown to exist (Wikipedia has citations to specific controlled tests that have failed) "

Some years ago science could not see atoms.

Some years ago science could not cure cancers

Some years ago it was believed impossible that man could travel to the moon

Anyone see a pattern evolving?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I expect they wired a few of us weirdos up to the mains and measured our brainwaves.

Dreams.. thoughts.. feelings.. can't be seen or measured so perhaps they don't exist.

Not so many years ago there was no such thing as electricity, it didn't exist. "

It's odd that certain things are universally accepted but others aren't.

I always wonder if everyone sees colours the same as I do. Do you see red like I do, will we ever know?

over a year ago

"I’m no subject expert but, according to the Internet, when tested under controlled experiments, the ability to see auras has not been shown to exist (Wikipedia has citations to specific controlled tests that have failed)

Anyone see a pattern evolving?"

i like the fact that youre so matter of fact

over a year ago

I always wonder if everyone sees colours the same as I do. Do you see red like I do, will we ever know?"

I once asked my friend this and it blew our minds.

Many unanswered questions that they don't know the answer to ... yet.

over a year ago

Yes I can but there is always a but! It's not usually until the other person says something I don't see the colours some talk about but just know inside if someone has a good heart or not

over a year ago

"I’m no subject expert but, according to the Internet, when tested under controlled experiments, the ability to see auras has not been shown to exist (Wikipedia has citations to specific controlled tests that have failed)

Anyone see a pattern evolving?"

However was any of the above ever tested under controlled conditions? It seems like very simple tests to ascertain the validity of aura claims HAVE been held, eg placing people in a dark room and asking a psychic to declare how many auras they could see. Or having an aura reader in a room with a number of people and mannequins begins opaque screens. The reader was unable to identify the living people from the mannequins.

I’m so subject expert as I say, but that seems quite damning to me.

Just because science hasn’t shown yet that I have got a troupe of invisible walking carrots following me around wherever I go, it doesn’t necessarily follow that it will in time ...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I always wonder if everyone sees colours the same as I do. Do you see red like I do, will we ever know?

I once asked my friend this and it blew our minds.

Many unanswered questions that they don't know the answer to ... yet."

Well to me its Monday.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

However was any of the above ever tested under controlled conditions? It seems like very simple tests to ascertain the validity of aura claims HAVE been held, eg placing people in a dark room and asking a psychic to declare how many auras they could see. Or having an aura reader in a room with a number of people and mannequins begins opaque screens. The reader was unable to identify the living people from the mannequins.

Just because science hasn’t shown yet that I have got a troupe of invisible walking carrots following me around wherever I go, it doesn’t necessarily follow that it will in time ... "

Nor does it follow that there may not be invisible carrots following you around....

over a year ago

"

I always wonder if everyone sees colours the same as I do. Do you see red like I do, will we ever know?"

Ha, that’s something I’ve often pondered! Is my ‘green’ your ‘blue’!? Is what I consider to be the normal spectrum of colour totally different to how others perceive it!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just because science hasn’t shown yet that I have got a troupe of invisible walking carrots following me around wherever I go, it doesn’t necessarily follow that it will in time ...

Nor does it follow that there may not be invisible carrots following you around....

"

Doh! Everyone knows carrots can't do invisible

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Ha, that’s something I’ve often pondered! Is my ‘green’ your ‘blue’!? Is what I consider to be the normal spectrum of colour totally different to how others perceive it! "

Who knows. You might see colours that I never will

over a year ago

Just because science hasn’t shown yet that I have got a troupe of invisible walking carrots following me around wherever I go, it doesn’t necessarily follow that it will in time ... "

Can cancer be detected with 100% accuracy? Or is it ever mistaken for something else?

over a year ago

Can cancer be detected with 100% accuracy? Or is it ever mistaken for something else?"

I think you know the answer to that!

But cancer IS regularly diagnosed positively upon close study whereas, from the very limited research I’ve done into the subject, aura detection under controlled conditions seems to never have been positively proved.

over a year ago

"Do you see the auras around people, that some people claim exist and can be seen? Or is it fanciful etc?

Most definitely. I can read peoples energies in colours etc. Some people are very dark and have a lot of things under the surface let me tell you x"

Very intrigued by this, do different colours have different meanings?

over a year ago

Yes I believe them. I know someone with one. Hers is amazing

By *ineMan
over a year ago

Can cancer be detected with 100% accuracy? Or is it ever mistaken for something else?

I think you know the answer to that!

But cancer IS regularly diagnosed positively upon close study whereas, from the very limited research I’ve done into the subject, aura detection under controlled conditions seems to never have been positively proved. "

Key words...

Very limited research.

So why post a thread where if you don't get the replies that clearly justify your prejudices do you find the need to argue about something over which you have so little knowledge or experience?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've been told I'm purple.

I remember Mrs Nice discussing her words as colours. It's stuck with me and I've wondered how some of the more sexual threads look to her.

over a year ago

Kyrlian photography helps to see them

over a year ago

"Kyrlian photography helps to see them "

Kirlian*

over a year ago

" Key words...

Very limited research.

So why post a thread where if you don't get the replies that clearly justify your prejudices do you find the need to argue about something over which you have so little knowledge or experience?"

Because, with respect, I was trying to answer the OPs question. They asked if people can see auras, or is it just fanciful?

I accept I’m no expert, and have openly declared as such. But Scientific study appears to suggest it hasn’t (yet! but as you rightly suggest may in the future!) been proven. I was intrigued by the OPs question so did a quick bit of internet research and simply relayed what I found.

I’m unclear as to why you would appear to be upset about this?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

" Key words...

Very limited research.

So why post a thread where if you don't get the replies that clearly justify your prejudices do you find the need to argue about something over which you have so little knowledge or experience?

Because, with respect, I was trying to answer the OPs question. They asked if people can see auras, or is it just fanciful?

I accept I’m no expert, and have openly declared as such. But Scientific study appears to suggest it hasn’t (yet! but as you rightly suggest may in the future!) been proven. I was intrigued by the OPs question so did a quick bit of internet research and simply relayed what I found.

"

I'm not upset at all. I just find the dogmatic science always knows approach to be fundamentally flawed. And the reliance on current scientific knowledge to be a limiting factor in all matters.

To suggest that current science fails to prove anything today is an irrelevance. Yet you repeat science can't prove it as some sort of mantra that suggests others opinions don't matter if they don't accord with your views or comments.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've been told I'm purple.

I remember Mrs Nice discussing her words as colours. It's stuck with me and I've wondered how some of the more sexual threads look to her.

"

I would describe it as experiencing a word rather than seeing it. For instance "money" when it refers to notes not coins makes my mouth feel as if it's full of something soft and squishy, smells metallic and is green but "money" when it refers to coins is just a flat word. So it depends not only on the word but the context or nuance therefore I experience the more sexual threads differently depending on that.

You know when you listen to music you don't just hear, you see it too? Like that.

over a year ago

" Key words...

Very limited research.

I'm not upset at all. I just find the dogmatic science always knows approach to be fundamentally flawed. And the reliance on current scientific knowledge to be a limiting factor in all matters.

To suggest that current science fails to prove anything today is an irrelevance. Yet you repeat science can't prove it as some sort of mantra that suggests others opinions don't matter if they don't accord with your views or comments."

Where have I suggested others opinions don’t matter? I think you may be projecting your own prejudices on to what I said and are making your own conclusions.

Steel Heels asked a question and I answered. Had she not asked the question I wouldn’t have said any more - so do I just ignore her or answer the question she posed?

I accept that scientific theories can change over time, and it’s clear that you find a scientific approach as flawed.

You seemed to suggest that I shouldn’t post on a thread if replies didn’t clearly justify my prejudices - can you not see the hypocrisy in trying to silence someone who doesn’t have the same prejudices as you?

By *omersetfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Auras are true and visible.

I do live in glastonbury so slighgly biased

By *ineMan
over a year ago

" Key words...

Very limited research.

To suggest that current science fails to prove anything today is an irrelevance. Yet you repeat science can't prove it as some sort of mantra that suggests others opinions don't matter if they don't accord with your views or comments.

Where have I suggested others opinions don’t matter? I think you may be projecting your own prejudices on to what I said and are making your own conclusions.

Steel Heels asked a question and I answered. Had she not asked the question I wouldn’t have said any more - so do I just ignore her or answer the question she posed?

I accept that scientific theories can change over time, and it’s clear that you find a scientific approach as flawed.

You seemed to suggest that I shouldn’t post on a thread if replies didn’t clearly justify my prejudices - can you not see the hypocrisy in trying to silence someone who doesn’t have the same prejudices as you?"

I am trying to silence no one. I never do.

over a year ago

"Auras are true and visible.

I do live in glastonbury so slighgly biased"

Do you see them?

Assuming I have an open mind to the subject, if they are real and visible, why are they not visible to all?

Perhaps a difference in physiology with the eye or brain that allows some people to "see" a greater spectrum of light?

I will say, that despite thinking my cousin is a cherleton praying on the weak minded (and making a good living

From it) I have experienced at least one

Instance where what I can only describe

As "energy flows" within a room have changed based on certain things/people being in a certain position.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I would describe it as experiencing a word rather than seeing it. For instance "money" when it refers to notes not coins makes my mouth feel as if it's full of something soft and squishy, smells metallic and is green but "money" when it refers to coins is just a flat word. So it depends not only on the word but the context or nuance therefore I experience the more sexual threads differently depending on that.

You know when you listen to music you don't just hear, you see it too? Like that.

"

Yes, now what's that called - some people have a very different perception of some things - a colour gives rise to a taste, or a sound to an image....I can't remember what it's called? Synesthesia, it is a documented phenomenon.

I perceive the spirit that someone is operating in sometimes, the 'vibe' if you will that is behind their intent.

over a year ago

I have personally experienced seeing an aura. It was only once during a Reiki massage. The therapist was surrounded by a yellow mist.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I have personally experienced seeing an aura. It was only once during a Reiki massage. The therapist was surrounded by a yellow mist."

It was an eggy fart Doc

over a year ago

"I have personally experienced seeing an aura. It was only once during a Reiki massage. The therapist was surrounded by a yellow mist.

It was an eggy fart Doc "

Could have been. Didn’t smell it but my nose could have been blocked. I normally have a keen nose for bullshit

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I have personally experienced seeing an aura. It was only once during a Reiki massage. The therapist was surrounded by a yellow mist.

It was an eggy fart Doc

Could have been. Didn’t smell it but my nose could have been blocked. I normally have a keen nose for bullshit"

xx

over a year ago

"

That's an interesting comparison, however, id argue words or songs or places would elicit memories within a

Person so said said, song or situation and the effect they have is influenced by experience of those situations and not necceserily a tangible, actual, 'thing' and more an impression.

Not that that is any less real to those experiencing them.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Auras are often connected with migraine.

I get aural migraines (I can't really say I suffer from them - they're not painful). I don't see auras around people. Mine starts with an aural bloom in the centre of my vision. a small ball of herringbone pattern that very slowly expands into a circle which eventually expands beyond my field of vision. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours for this to complete. Its more of an irritation than anything as it partially obscures my vision in the early stages. Thankfully I don't get them often. There's nothing spiritual about it... its a medical condition.

over a year ago

Do you see them?

Assuming I have an open mind to the subject, if they are real and visible, why are they not visible to all?

Perhaps a difference in physiology with the eye or brain that allows some people to "see" a greater spectrum of light?

I will say, that despite thinking my cousin is a cherleton praying on the weak minded (and making a good living

As "energy flows" within a room have changed based on certain things/people being in a certain position. "

Some people have greater hearing or tasting ranges. Some people can't read other people's emotions. Some people can remember every single day of their lives while others forget where they put their keys. I think it's just people having different abilities.

over a year ago

"Auras are often connected with migraine.

I get aural migraines (I can't really say I suffer from them - they're not painful). I don't see auras around people. Mine starts with an aural bloom in the centre of my vision. a small ball of herringbone pattern that very slowly expands into a circle which eventually expands beyond my field of vision. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours for this to complete. Its more of an irritation than anything as it partially obscures my vision in the early stages. Thankfully I don't get them often. There's nothing spiritual about it... its a medical condition."

This interests me.

So, do people's auras look different with your aural migraines? Or are they all Similar? And in you le experience, do

You think there's a pattern or link between what you see and your day to day impression of those people?

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

I can't see auras but I'm very empathic and can read people and situations easily. Had some visions that have come true over the years.

over a year ago

Do you see them?

As "energy flows" within a room have changed based on certain things/people being in a certain position.

Some people have greater hearing or tasting ranges. Some people can't read other people's emotions. Some people can remember every single day of their lives while others forget where they put their keys. I think it's just people having different abilities. "

That's fair enough, people are not created equal. But, with the technology we have, to be able to 'see' souch

More than the 'visable' light spectrum, it's curious we've not been able to prove

It.

And, just to add, please don't get me wrong. Like fox moulder. "I want to believe"

over a year ago

Do you see them?

Some people have greater hearing or tasting ranges. Some people can't read other people's emotions. Some people can remember every single day of their lives while others forget where they put their keys. I think it's just people having different abilities.

That's fair enough, people are not created equal. But, with the technology we have, to be able to 'see' souch

More than the 'visable' light spectrum, it's curious we've not been able to prove

It.

And, just to add, please don't get me wrong. Like fox moulder. "I want to believe" "

Hey it's ok with me if you believe or don't. I'm just giving alternative ideas for people to think about.

over a year ago

Do you see them?

It.

And, just to add, please don't get me wrong. Like fox moulder. "I want to believe"

Hey it's ok with me if you believe or don't. I'm just giving alternative ideas for people to think about. "

Do you believe? Or are you just offering possible explanations? Serious question.

Personally, I find budism and "borrowed energy" fascinating and entirely plausible when it comes down to it. After all, all we are has been something else a million times over already, and when we die it will be a million other things. So, could it be possible that the energy, that we have borrowed, made from the heart of an exploding star billions of years ago and used by millions of organisms over the millennia could be seen by some 'special' people? Yes, I believe it could.

But I don't think it's as common as people will have us believe

over a year ago

Do you see them?

It.

Hey it's ok with me if you believe or don't. I'm just giving alternative ideas for people to think about.

Do you believe? Or are you just offering possible explanations? Serious question.

Personally, I find budism and "borrowed energy" fascinating and entirely plausible when it comes down to it. After all, all we are has been something else a million times over already, and when we die it will be a million other things. So, could it be possible that the energy, that we have borrowed, made from the heart of an exploding star billions of years ago and used by millions of organisms over the millennia could be seen by some 'special' people? Yes, I believe it could.

But I don't think it's as common as people will have us believe "

I agree with all you've said.

Consciousness exists, we know that. I haven't seen it though. We don't know if it sticks around after someone dies or goes out like a light. Perhaps the aura is the soul or conscious.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Auras are often connected with migraine.

I get aural migraines (I can't really say I suffer from them - they're not painful). I don't see auras around people. Mine starts with an aural bloom in the centre of my vision. a small ball of herringbone pattern that very slowly expands into a circle which eventually expands beyond my field of vision. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours for this to complete. Its more of an irritation than anything as it partially obscures my vision in the early stages. Thankfully I don't get them often. There's nothing spiritual about it... its a medical condition.

This interests me.

So, do people's auras look different with your aural migraines? Or are they all Similar? And in you le experience, do

You think there's a pattern or link between what you see and your day to day impression of those people? "

My auras have nothing to do with people at all... they're not connected. The aura will be there whatever I'm looking at. Its just more noticeable when you're looking at anything 'pale', a person for example. Sometimes the 'flashing' is more vibrant than other times so the aura will appear slightly different or more colourful. From what I understand they are simply caused by a temporary constriction on the optic nerve, small blood clots, etc.

over a year ago

Do you see them?

It.

Consciousness exists, we know that. I haven't seen it though. We don't know if it sticks around after someone dies or goes out like a light. Perhaps the aura is the soul or conscious. "

Perhaps, or perhaps it's a culmination of everything those borrowed energies have been before?

over a year ago

Do you see them?

It.

Consciousness exists, we know that. I haven't seen it though. We don't know if it sticks around after someone dies or goes out like a light. Perhaps the aura is the soul or conscious.

Perhaps, or perhaps it's a culmination of everything those borrowed energies have been before?

"

Perhaps. Or a migraine.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/02/18 01:47:14]

over a year ago

Do you see them?

It.

Perhaps. Or a migraine. "

Well that's just people seeing things that aren't actually there. Like after a few pints and I was sure that gorgeous blonde was giving me the eye but she wasn't

over a year ago

I have absolutely no doubt, based on personal experience, that there is an energy that exists dormant within each of us that can be awoken through a variety of different means. That energy causes sensory experiences that are beyond our everyday normal experiences as humans. All the esoteric Spiritual traditions talk of it, give it different names: kundalini, chi, reiki etc. Describe the flows via meridians, chakras etc., and it explains many of the mystical experiences of individuals from both western and eastern traditions as well as unsuspecting agnostics.

over a year ago

Do you see them?

It.

Perhaps. Or a migraine.

Well that's just people seeing things that aren't actually there. Like after a few pints and I was sure that gorgeous blonde was giving me the eye but she wasn't "

After a few pints I'm a gorgeous blonde. Ok more than a few.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

I just assumed that lots of people ate Ready Break...

Post new Message to Thread