Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bisexual men. Why do women...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay so not all women fall into this category.

But why do some women believe being bi as a guy is just basically not wanting to admit being gay. Or wouldn't want to date or fuck despite that face that sexuality is sexuality?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Okay so not all women fall into this category.

But why do some women believe being bi as a guy is just basically not wanting to admit being gay. Or wouldn't want to date or fuck despite that face that sexuality is sexuality?

"

I’ve never seen a woman say being bi is being a gay man in denial. So I can’t comment on that.

But I’ve never understood why a woman wouldn’t meet a bi man

over a year ago

How many women have said that to you?

over a year ago

It may be to do with someone’s personal insecurities and low self esteem that if a partner is really into them, but also finds things that they don’t have or can’t ever be/do attractive, then they won’t ever really be enough, and their partner will be unfulfilled, unhappy and leave.

Reassure. Talk. Listen. Communicate.

over a year ago

No clue. Because they aren't that intelligent?

By *lastic.Mask.ManMan
over a year ago

Grimsby

Never had a woman say that to me. Was asked once why I was bi and I told her

Because im fucking greedy.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"How many women have said that to you?"

In recent times 4 women. Either gay man in denial or don't want to meet a bi guy

over a year ago

"How many women have said that to you?

In recent times 4 women. Either gay man in denial or don't want to meet a bi guy "

Purely out of curiosity, why have you put yourself down as straight?

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

It's more than likely that they don't like bi guys for other reasons but say that they don't like gay guys.

Realistically they probably don't want a man that can sleep around so easily, cheat so easily, and can get what they are offering so easily and freely from other men AND women.

over a year ago

Ooooooohhhhhhh bi guys.... they are my biggest weakness

By *lastic.Mask.ManMan
over a year ago

Grimsby

"Ooooooohhhhhhh bi guys.... they are my biggest weakness "

Come to the right thread then.

over a year ago

I’ve no issue with gay or bi men... love to watch them, but no, I don’t want to play with them. Why, because it’s just not my thing. We all have things that do and don’t float our boats, there is no wrong or right, it’s just personal preference. Saying you can’t understand why women won’t play with bi men is like saying I don’t understand why women don’t fuck absolutely anything in life. We all have the right to fuck who we want for any reason we want. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it wrong x

over a year ago

"How many women have said that to you?

In recent times 4 women. Either gay man in denial or don't want to meet a bi guy "

I wonder if they think bi women are lesbians in denial.

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

Never heard a woman say that.... now I may have heard the odd straight man say it lol.

Personally I’m actually more attracted to bi guys.

However... I do have a Male friend... who is very openly gay.. who has a saying “bi now, gay later”

over a year ago

"Ooooooohhhhhhh bi guys.... they are my biggest weakness "

Love ‘em too

over a year ago

I'm bi. . But I definately love cock too much to become a full-time vegetarian. I mean... lesbian

over a year ago

"I’ve no issue with gay or bi men... love to watch them, but no, I don’t want to play with them. Why, because it’s just not my thing. We all have things that do and don’t float our boats, there is no wrong or right, it’s just personal preference. Saying you can’t understand why women won’t play with bi men is like saying I don’t understand why women don’t fuck absolutely anything in life. We all have the right to fuck who we want for any reason we want. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it wrong x "

I have to disagree with you. Not wanting to fuck a bi man can't be compared to not wanting to fuck everything in life. You see a man you want to fuck. You find out he's straight, you fuck him. You find out he's no and the fact he's bi means you won't fuck him.

Some people like to know the reasoning behind that decision. You are not obligated to say, of course.

over a year ago

"I’ve no issue with gay or bi men... love to watch them, but no, I don’t want to play with them. Why, because it’s just not my thing. We all have things that do and don’t float our boats, there is no wrong or right, it’s just personal preference. Saying you can’t understand why women won’t play with bi men is like saying I don’t understand why women don’t fuck absolutely anything in life. We all have the right to fuck who we want for any reason we want. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it wrong x

I have to disagree with you. Not wanting to fuck a bi man can't be compared to not wanting to fuck everything in life. You see a man you want to fuck. You find out he's straight, you fuck him. You find out he's no and the fact he's bi means you won't fuck him.

Some people like to know the reasoning behind that decision. You are not obligated to say, of course. "

It’s in the same way as some women or men may chat a person up in a bar and after chatting they are told they Married, or they have children, or they wear a wig, or they have a false limb, or they hate animals (u love them), or a number of other scenarios... it’s all down to personal preference. One thing can easily put someone off finding another person attractive. It’s like saying to someone, well you fuck slim people, so you should fuck fat people... just because a woman likes fucking men, it doesnt mean she will fuck them all. I can’t exactly describe what it is that puts me off bi men, I just know I don’t want to have sex with them.

over a year ago

"I’ve no issue with gay or bi men... love to watch them, but no, I don’t want to play with them. Why, because it’s just not my thing. We all have things that do and don’t float our boats, there is no wrong or right, it’s just personal preference. Saying you can’t understand why women won’t play with bi men is like saying I don’t understand why women don’t fuck absolutely anything in life. We all have the right to fuck who we want for any reason we want. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it wrong x

Some people like to know the reasoning behind that decision. You are not obligated to say, of course. "

Nods.

It’s this old brushstroke / spectrum of preference through to -ism and the unconscious and conscious reasons for it. I find as soon as someone makes an sweeping groupism statement about people therein lies some interesting unpicking.

over a year ago

Some people like to know the reasoning behind that decision. You are not obligated to say, of course.

Nods.

It’s this old brushstroke / spectrum of preference through to -ism and the unconscious and conscious reasons for it. I find as soon as someone makes an sweeping groupism statement about people therein lies some interesting unpicking. "

Erroneous ‘an’ - a*

over a year ago

It’s in the same way as some women or men may chat a person up in a bar and after chatting they are told they Married, or they have children, or they wear a wig, or they have a false limb, or they hate animals (u love them), or a number of other scenarios... it’s all down to personal preference. One thing can easily put someone off finding another person attractive. It’s like saying to someone, well you fuck slim people, so you should fuck fat people... just because a woman likes fucking men, it doesnt mean she will fuck them all. I can’t exactly describe what it is that puts me off bi men, I just know I don’t want to have sex with them. "

You can choose who you don't want to fuck.

over a year ago

"Okay so not all women fall into this category.

"

I think it's quite a common thought.

Bi man = gay man in denial.

Bi woman = straight woman just snogging women to get the men horny.

Perhaps the women that don't want to date a bi man are just totally turned off by the thought of 2 men fucking.

over a year ago

It’s in the same way as some women or men may chat a person up in a bar and after chatting they are told they Married, or they have children, or they wear a wig, or they have a false limb, or they hate animals (u love them), or a number of other scenarios... it’s all down to personal preference. One thing can easily put someone off finding another person attractive. It’s like saying to someone, well you fuck slim people, so you should fuck fat people... just because a woman likes fucking men, it doesnt mean she will fuck them all. I can’t exactly describe what it is that puts me off bi men, I just know I don’t want to have sex with them.

You can choose who you don't want to fuck."

Of course you can. At no point does anyone (that I’ve encountered) who is interested in analysing the unconscious preference label say that you *have* to fuck anyone you don’t want to. Implying (not saying you are) otherwise is kinda missing the point.

But yes, I agree - you can choose who you don’t want to fuck - is it relevant to the thread though?

over a year ago

You can choose who you don't want to fuck.

Of course you can. At no point does anyone (that I’ve encountered) who is interested in analysing the unconscious preference label say that you *have* to fuck anyone you don’t want to. Implying (not saying you are) otherwise is kinda missing the point.

But yes, I agree - you can choose who you don’t want to fuck - is it relevant to the thread though?"

(Also there’s no tone in this post, it’s a genuine clarification on my part and not aggy! )

over a year ago

"

"

everything on here eventually, once you really get to the nub of the issue, boils down to a common denominator of ‘men: bad!!’

By *ustOneNightWoman
over a year ago

Berks

It's the patriarchy.

"bi men are just gay, bi women are just going through a phase"

Both situations just assume "attraction to men" is the ongoing and permanent feature.

over a year ago

It's complicated lol

By *ustOneNightWoman
over a year ago

Berks

"

everything on here eventually, once you really get to the nub of the issue, boils down to a common denominator of ‘men: bad!!’"

Or rather - "men: it's all for them!"

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Personally I accept people for who they are not a label of sexual preferences.

As I bi woman I wouldn't care if a man I met was bi or not.

It's the being true to yourself and not lying or feeling you have to lie about your sexuality.

over a year ago

It’s in the same way as some women or men may chat a person up in a bar and after chatting they are told they Married, or they have children, or they wear a wig, or they have a false limb, or they hate animals (u love them), or a number of other scenarios... it’s all down to personal preference. One thing can easily put someone off finding another person attractive. It’s like saying to someone, well you fuck slim people, so you should fuck fat people... just because a woman likes fucking men, it doesnt mean she will fuck them all. I can’t exactly describe what it is that puts me off bi men, I just know I don’t want to have sex with them. "

It's that they have sex with men.

over a year ago

"

everything on here eventually, once you really get to the nub of the issue, boils down to a common denominator of ‘men: bad!!’

Or rather - "men: it's all for them!""

I won't meet a couple with a bi women. If a woman wants me it will be just me and her.

over a year ago

"It's the patriarchy.

"bi men are just gay, bi women are just going through a phase"

Both situations just assume "attraction to men" is the ongoing and permanent feature."

Yeah I forgot it's also 'just a phase' for women. That's probably all lesbians too.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's interesting that someone could know someone really well, except for what may be one very minor occasional interest that they had and would 100% like them physically and their personality 100% too but would instantly close interest if they knew of any element in their psyche of bi-ness, such as allowing a male in a couple to touch at the same time as his female partner. Door closed.

over a year ago

"It's interesting that someone could know someone really well, except for what may be one very minor occasional interest that they had and would 100% like them physically and their personality 100% too but would instantly close interest if they knew of any element in their psyche of bi-ness, such as allowing a male in a couple to touch at the same time as his female partner. Door closed."

It’s fascinating, I agree!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"It's interesting that someone could know someone really well, except for what may be one very minor occasional interest that they had and would 100% like them physically and their personality 100% too but would instantly close interest if they knew of any element in their psyche of bi-ness, such as allowing a male in a couple to touch at the same time as his female partner. Door closed.

It’s fascinating, I agree! "

I like the vagaries, quirks and inconsistencies in people, to a certain extent: fascinating, though could be frustrating if you were personally deflected or left not understanding someone in an encounter

over a year ago

"It's interesting that someone could know someone really well, except for what may be one very minor occasional interest that they had and would 100% like them physically and their personality 100% too but would instantly close interest if they knew of any element in their psyche of bi-ness, such as allowing a male in a couple to touch at the same time as his female partner. Door closed.

I like the vagaries, quirks and inconsistencies in people, to a certain extent: fascinating, though could be frustrating if you were personally deflected or left not understanding someone in an encounter"

Sorry, when I say fascinating I’m meaning it intrigues me as to how someone can make that judgement and then not self reflect further as to what that is really saying....not meaning isn’t that an endearing quirk...

over a year ago

Some people won't meet others when they've seen who else they fucked on their verification list. It's the same thing.

over a year ago

"It's interesting that someone could know someone really well, except for what may be one very minor occasional interest that they had and would 100% like them physically and their personality 100% too but would instantly close interest if they knew of any element in their psyche of bi-ness, such as allowing a male in a couple to touch at the same time as his female partner. Door closed."

How quickly their minds can be changed too.

over a year ago

"Some people won't meet others when they've seen who else they fucked on their verification list. It's the same thing."

I don't think it is. It's the sex acts between two men that puts people off; not the men themselves.

over a year ago

"Some people won't meet others when they've seen who else they fucked on their verification list. It's the same thing."

Is it?

Is making an overarching decision to not have sex with anyone who has expressed the ability to feel attraction for those of the same sex the same as making a decision to not have sex with a person because of a specific individual they’ve got a veri from?

It’s the generalisation that concerns me.

over a year ago

"Some people won't meet others when they've seen who else they fucked on their verification list. It's the same thing.

Is it?

Is making an overarching decision to not have sex with anyone who has expressed the ability to feel attraction for those of the same sex the same as making a decision to not have sex with a person because of a specific individual they’ve got a veri from?

It’s the generalisation that concerns me."

I think it is. It's possibly the person they fucked or possibly the thought of 2 men fucking.

Same as it could be the thought of a young woman fucking an old man. Or the thought of a slim man fucking a fat woman.

over a year ago

"Some people won't meet others when they've seen who else they fucked on their verification list. It's the same thing.

Is it?

I think it is. It's possibly the person they fucked or possibly the thought of 2 men fucking.

Same as it could be the thought of a young woman fucking an old man. Or the thought of a slim man fucking a fat woman. "

Would they feel the same about a young woman having sex with an old woman or a slim woman having sex with a fat woman, I wonder.

over a year ago

Is it?

Same as it could be the thought of a young woman fucking an old man. Or the thought of a slim man fucking a fat woman. "

Yep, and it brings me back to interesting spectrum. And Brain has made the point better than I too

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like the vagaries, quirks and inconsistencies in people, to a certain extent: fascinating, though could be frustrating if you were personally deflected or left not understanding someone in an encounter

Sorry, when I say fascinating I’m meaning it intrigues me as to how someone can make that judgement and then not self reflect further as to what that is really saying....not meaning isn’t that an endearing quirk... "

That's as I understood what you'd said. I added my own thoughts on my interest.

over a year ago

Sorry, when I say fascinating I’m meaning it intrigues me as to how someone can make that judgement and then not self reflect further as to what that is really saying....not meaning isn’t that an endearing quirk...

That's as I understood what you'd said. I added my own thoughts on my interest."

Gotcha!

Sorry I’m poorly and my head is really slow today!

over a year ago

Is it?

Same as it could be the thought of a young woman fucking an old man. Or the thought of a slim man fucking a fat woman.

Would they feel the same about a young woman having sex with an old woman or a slim woman having sex with a fat woman, I wonder. "

Some people would, yes. Some men feel sick at the thought of 2 women fucking and would avoid meeting a bi woman.

over a year ago

Is it?

Would they feel the same about a young woman having sex with an old woman or a slim woman having sex with a fat woman, I wonder.

Some people would, yes. Some men feel sick at the thought of 2 women fucking and would avoid meeting a bi woman."

I've not met one of those yet.

over a year ago

I'm bi... And I love bi men especially in group play as generally much filthier. If a woman is straight then maybe she'd struggle to understand but if you want to fuck both sexes then you totally get the whole bi thing xxx

over a year ago

Might it be a perception amongst some that the gay scene is more promiscuous and a potentially greater sexual heath risk which puts them off meeting bi guys.

over a year ago

We're both bi...

Post new Message to Thread