over a year ago

Can't meet at the weekend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Cock picture over the toilet bowl,,,,

"

Oh I alway's thought someone with a toilet bowl in their pic was killing two bird's with one stone,not that they were attacked

By *itandSteveCouple
over a year ago

Stroud

Not always a sure sign but we question the 40 something single guys who can't accom but can travel.

And daytime meets only ??

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Oh I alway's thought someone with a toilet bowl in their pic was killing two bird's with one stone,not that they were attacked "

That’s made me chuckle, ‘attacked’

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can’t meet at weekends and only during the day but not attached, does this appply to all ?

I have little monsters

over a year ago

Bathroom or bedroom pics where u can see womans products in the background.

over a year ago

Sometimes we just say so, big clue

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I have met a lady who could not accom but could travel. We met at the weekend. She was playing away.

Nothing is cast iron.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sometimes we just say so, big clue "

True. I’ve often wondered if some people say they but they really aren’t. Just so they don’t have to contact between meets or accommodate etc. Kind of reverse psychology.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

Mentioning that they are looking for "discreet" meets

over a year ago

A wife's a bit of a giveaway.

over a year ago

"Sometimes we just say so, big clue

True. I’ve often wondered if some people say they but they really aren’t. Just so they don’t have to contact between meets or accommodate etc. Kind of reverse psychology. "

I've a Mrs who is very understanding and encourages me. If anyone is saying that thinking they will have more success on here, they have made a mistake

By *esjMan
over a year ago

salford

"Mentioning that they are looking for "discreet" meets "

Sorry i want discrete meets because of my profession I’m sure thats the case of alot of people on here

over a year ago

I have a single profile but am married. I meet days, evenings and weekends because my wife is aware. Also do weekends away.

over a year ago

Can accommodate daytimes and never on fab in evening or weekend .Lots of men seem to have kids alot after school and weekends .some may but some maybe telling porkies as married really .

over a year ago

Surely the answer is "all men on Fab".

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Oh I alway's thought someone with a toilet bowl in their pic was killing two bird's with one stone,not that they were attacked

That’s made me chuckle, ‘attacked’ "

Attacked?! . I've officially lost the plot...

over a year ago

"Can accommodate daytimes and never on fab in evening or weekend .Lots of men seem to have kids alot after school and weekends .some may but some maybe telling porkies as married really . "

Yes I've had this a lot: "I've got my kids this weekend" when it turns out they have them every weekend because they're married

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I work in uk. And live in ireland. I can accom in ireland but not in the uk and when I meet its during the day mainly. When I get to hotel in evening it’s me time as I’m wreacked. I take my photos wherever I want and usually depends on how I’m feeling so if during the day I’m feeling like a bit of an exhibitionist I’ll take a photo wherever I want

So am I attached or single ?

over a year ago

A huge amount of gender bias here! The OP was unspecific yet the majority of responses imply it’s a cheating Male.

There are loads of cheating women on here, many of them ‘Forum famous’ “single” ladies that many of the ‘anti-cheater’ brigade continually flirt with! Trust me on this

So anyway to balance things up a bit:

She can only meet during the day while hubby is at work.

She can never accommodate at home.

She can’t meet at weekends.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"Mentioning that they are looking for "discreet" meets

Sorry i want discrete meets because of my profession I’m sure thats the case of alot of people on here"

Yet you have a public face pics. How does that work?

over a year ago

"A huge amount of gender bias here! The OP was unspecific yet the majority of responses imply it’s a cheating Male.

There are loads of cheating women on here, many of them ‘Forum famous’ “single” ladies that many of the ‘anti-cheater’ brigade continually flirt with! Trust me on this

"

Or a single mum

over a year ago

"A huge amount of gender bias here! The OP was unspecific yet the majority of responses imply it’s a cheating Male.

"

Or Dad met a few of those

over a year ago

"Can accommodate daytimes and never on fab in evening or weekend .Lots of men seem to have kids alot after school and weekends .some may but some maybe telling porkies as married really .

Yes I've had this a lot: "I've got my kids this weekend" when it turns out they have them every weekend because they're married"

Also men who don't carry condoms as i think they don't need them at home .it's alarming how many don't .I always used mine before i get abuse lol .Or called it off as i find it a bad that someone goes on a meet without condoms .Haven't had a meet for a while but this is what has happened in the passed .

over a year ago

"I work in uk. And live in ireland. I can accom in ireland but not in the uk and when I meet its during the day mainly. When I get to hotel in evening it’s me time as I’m wreacked. I take my photos wherever I want and usually depends on how I’m feeling so if during the day I’m feeling like a bit of an exhibitionist I’ll take a photo wherever I want

So am I attached or single ?"

If you have a cock you're married and cheating.

over a year ago

Handcuffs

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"

Most of the secret cheaters are indeed men. That's because a women can be openly cheating and still get plenty of offers, whilst if men are cheaters their already low chances get even lower.

over a year ago

"Can accommodate daytimes and never on fab in evening or weekend .Lots of men seem to have kids alot after school and weekends .some may but some maybe telling porkies as married really .

Yes I've had this a lot: "I've got my kids this weekend" when it turns out they have them every weekend because they're married

Also men who don't carry condoms as i think they don't need them at home .it's alarming how many don't .I always used mine before i get abuse lol .Or called it off as i find it a bad that someone goes on a meet without condoms .Haven't had a meet for a while but this is what has happened in the passed ."

Didn't think about the condom thing, good point!

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I work in uk. And live in ireland. I can accom in ireland but not in the uk and when I meet its during the day mainly. When I get to hotel in evening it’s me time as I’m wreacked. I take my photos wherever I want and usually depends on how I’m feeling so if during the day I’m feeling like a bit of an exhibitionist I’ll take a photo wherever I want

If you have a cock you're married and cheating. "

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"

it's just nasty

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

If you have a cock you're married and cheating. "

Aw I never thought about my cock lol. Good point Now to find a wife so I can be a cheater

over a year ago

Most of the secret cheaters are indeed men. That's because a women can be openly cheating and still get plenty of offers, whilst if men are cheaters their already low chances get even lower. "

oooooooo I don't think that's a fair comment at all ,just as many women cheating and using deciet to do so

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Their pattern of messaging is a good one

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Can’t meet at weekends and only during the day but not attached, does this appply to all ?

I have little monsters "

Women are allowed to have real reasons, it is the men who people don't believe

over a year ago

MARRIED MAN HERE!!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Can’t meet at weekends and only during the day but not attached, does this appply to all ?

I have little monsters

Women are allowed to have real reasons, it is the men who people don't believe "

PS us not included

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Sorry i want discrete meets because of my profession I’m sure thats the case of alot of people on here"

Yes because so many workplaces will fire you for having consexual sex with someone outside of work.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"

I spoke to a very popular forum lady via pm. It was like interacting with 2 very different people. It is not always clear cut about how a person really is. In fact never assume anything about anyone.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Most of the secret cheaters are indeed men. That's because a women can be openly cheating and still get plenty of offers, whilst if men are cheaters their already low chances get even lower. "

You might be surprised

over a year ago

She says it on her profile.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

That is only valid if you are a female or couple

over a year ago

"MARRIED MAN HERE!!! "

*throws the first stone*

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Sorry i want discrete meets because of my profession I’m sure thats the case of alot of people on here

Yes because so many workplaces will fire you for having consexual sex with someone outside of work. "

So it seems some do, if found to be on a swinging site

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Wedding pictures on their profile?

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"MARRIED MAN HERE!!!

*throws the first stone*"

Oh its ok...hes being honest that makes it fine.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Yes because so many workplaces will fire you for having consexual sex with someone outside of work.

So it seems some do, if found to be on a swinging site"

So what does a discreet meet entail then, in regards to the statement the gentleman makes above?

I've never understood this. Unless you are having sex in a public place, or arrive waving a large banner proclaiming "I'm about to have casual sex with this person I met on a swinger site", then surely they are all discreet meetings?

over a year ago

i am the same

over a year ago

I have little monsters

Women are allowed to have real reasons, it is the men who people don't believe "

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

So what does a discreet meet entail then, in regards to the statement the gentleman makes above?

I've never understood this. Unless you are having sex in a public place, or arrive waving a large banner proclaiming "I'm about to have casual sex with this person I met on a swinger site", then surely they are all discreet meetings?

"

That's my point. Mentioning the word "discrete" suggests you are worried about something.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

That's my point. Mentioning the word "discrete" suggests you are worried about something. "

Exactly. I know it could be one of this site's sheep terms, that people see and put on their own profiles, like the Sydney university thing or the word genuine. But in my experience those worried about discretion are either married or ashamed of wanting to see me. Usually both!

Discretion should be a given.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Can never accommodate.

Can never meet early/mid evening because the wives and kids are home.

Always try to rearrange your meet time/day to suit them.

over a year ago

"Can never accommodate.

Can never meet early/mid evening because the wives and kids are home.

Always try to rearrange your meet time/day to suit them."

* Or husbands, if it’s a married woman

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

A big giveaway is that they have a couples profile

over a year ago

"

I take discreet meetings to mean always at the other person's place or a hotel, well away from where they live. In extreme cases such people even refuse to meet in a public place beforehand which is a complete no-no for me

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

I take discreet meetings to mean always at the other person's place or a hotel, well away from where they live. In extreme cases such people even refuse to meet in a public place beforehand which is a complete no-no for me "

That I have never understood. What's inherently suspicious about being in a pub or cafe with a person of the opposite sex? They can always pass you off as a work colleague if someone sees them.

over a year ago

Usually discrete seems to be just a filler word like genuine. Nobody has fuck off flashing neon signs above their door saying 'gangbang here' etc.

over a year ago

"Can't meet at the weekend "

I can't meet on weekends because I have the kids.

And there is no chance I would miss out on having the kids for a shag

over a year ago

I operated as an ‘out’ married woman on here for years. I never hid it. The clues mentioned above are, in the main, misleading. You can’t accuse someone of being a cheater because they won’t give you complete access to their lives.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"Usually discrete seems to be just a filler word like genuine. Nobody has fuck off flashing neon signs above their door saying 'gangbang here' etc."

I think it's a bit of a word people who are a bit paranoid about swinging tend to use. And married men are probably the largest group of paraniocs on here.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"I operated as an ‘out’ married woman on here for years. I never hid it. The clues mentioned above are, in the main, misleading. You can’t accuse someone of being a cheater because they won’t give you complete access to their lives. "

Thing is though, most genuinely single blokes would quite happily have a woman back to theirs if they thought a fuck was on the cards. Some may not be willing to do that for reasons other than the partner at home, but for most that will be the reason.

Hence its not 100% but it's a bit of a sign...

over a year ago

"Sometimes we just say so, big clue "

over a year ago

I take discreet meetings to mean always at the other person's place or a hotel, well away from where they live. In extreme cases such people even refuse to meet in a public place beforehand which is a complete no-no for me

That I have never understood. What's inherently suspicious about being in a pub or cafe with a person of the opposite sex? They can always pass you off as a work colleague if someone sees them. "

I'm usually with someone 15/20 years younger than me. It prevents idle gossip that my children would want to defend me from.

over a year ago

If they broadcast it on their profile perhaps?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

That I have never understood. What's inherently suspicious about being in a pub or cafe with a person of the opposite sex? They can always pass you off as a work colleague if someone sees them.

I'm usually with someone 15/20 years younger than me. It prevents idle gossip that my children would want to defend me from. "

I am a year younger than you. One of the great things is ceasing to give a shit. If anyone sees me out with a fabs meet they can gossip as much as they like

over a year ago

"Usually discrete seems to be just a filler word like genuine. Nobody has fuck off flashing neon signs above their door saying 'gangbang here' etc.

I think it's a bit of a word people who are a bit paranoid about swinging tend to use. And married men are probably the largest group of paraniocs on here. "

Some live in shared accommodation and don't want different women meeting their housemates, or them hearing the sex. I have met housemates before and it is off-putting having sex within earshot of housemates.

Some didn't want the neighbours seeing me, in case they tell the parents

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

Great things about getting old!

over a year ago

I'm usually with someone 15/20 years younger than me. It prevents idle gossip that my children would want to defend me from.

I am a year younger than you. One of the great things is ceasing to give a shit. If anyone sees me out with a fabs meet they can gossip as much as they like "

I'm thinking of my children and the aggravation some of my in laws would cause. I don't give a shit; they all knew about my 23 yr old buddy, when I was 43, but I don't want to stir up the bees nest, if I can help it.

Saying that, I live in a shit hole and there are no decent pubs or bars to have a quiet drink and chat in. I'd rather travel into London and make a night of it.

I did meet one 39 yr old in a pub near me once and occasionally in Barking town centre, but my granddaughter bops about in Barking and would drive me mad if she saw me out with a man. He would never come back.

over a year ago

"Great things about getting old! "

Noooo! There's nothing great about getting old.

over a year ago

For me it’s about the fact that I’m not brave enough to put up a face pic. What if people I work with see it? What if someone who had the power of hiring and firing in my employer saw it? I’m not ashamed of being in the lifestyle, I just fear the implications of others who are not in the real world. Why is that such a bad thing?

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Pics with makeup or very obviously female kit lying about. And wedding pics on the walls in the background.

over a year ago

Currently living with my parents, work in events so most daytimes I am free or working from home but 90% of the time I’m gonna be working in the evening and I only get around 6 weekends off a year... 100% single though but if this thread is anything to go by, my profile would read as I’m actually attached and trying to be naughty behind a partners back

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

They say so on their profile

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I can't answer for him

We used to have that on our profile which meant for us, no blabbing. Discretion is asked for a lot on the site

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Discretion should be a given."

Sadly it isn't for everyone

By *VBethTV/TS
over a year ago

Chester

"Usually discrete seems to be just a filler word like genuine. Nobody has fuck off flashing neon signs above their door saying 'gangbang here' etc."

If somebody asks me for a discrete or discreet meet I switch off my big flashing "This blokes meeting a tranny" sign over the door. Otherwise it switches on every time someone rings my bell.

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Photos in the bathroom and kids toys in view.

over a year ago

What's wrong with not being able to accom. I live in a house with 3 other lads. All ex army and I am pretty sure no woman would want to meet at mine. Some people only work weekends so can't meet then also they may work nights so can do days. You never know someone's situation.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Wedding pictures on their profile?"

It's usually half a wedding photo.

over a year ago

They say they are? Or they are on a couples profile! That's a dead giveaway!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"What's wrong with not being able to accom. I live in a house with 3 other lads. All ex army and I am pretty sure no woman would want to meet at mine. Some people only work weekends so can't meet then also they may work nights so can do days. You never know someone's situation."

If you were a woman you wouldn't need to justify any of that. Similarly men are not allowed to protect their safety by not meeting at home but women are never questioned over this.

As for the majority of these sure fire 'signs', nothing is certain (except taxes and death of course). Some married men can meet at weekends, don't do day time only meets, go away with you for long weekends, phone you and text you all the time and have no toilet bowl pics or half a wedding pic on their profiles!

All I will say is trust your gut no matter how late it kicks in

over a year ago

"Photos in the bathroom and kids toys in view."

I was knocked back once because one of my selfies I took in the car had the child’s seat visible in the back

Apparently it’s impossible for fathers to be single

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If you can't see women's products, then the decor and furnishings can be very suggestive of sharing space with a woman: though they may be with a landlady, of some type of course, who bans shags.

Anyone asking you to only contact them during the day midweek is another give away - especially if they insist on mentioning football or training at the gym in your message, or calling yourself Mick. (In case messages get pulled).

Asking you not to wear perfume is one that I've had a few times too.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

His wife gives me her blessing.

By *rincess Fiona 76Woman
over a year ago

clitheroe

"Surely the answer is "all men on Fab". "

I second this lol!

By *4gnumprMan
over a year ago

telford

"Bathroom or bedroom pics where u can see womans products in the background.

"

enlarging the photos hides a multiple of clues

over a year ago

"Surely the answer is "all men on Fab".

I second this lol!"

All these married men, all these genuinely single ladies! Gosh what a discrepancy between the percentage of singletons and cheaters between the sexes hey?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

So much cynism...

So much gender bias....

Just another day on fab

over a year ago

"Surely the answer is "all men on Fab".

I second this lol!

All these married men, all these genuinely single ladies! Gosh what a discrepancy between the percentage of singletons and cheaters between the sexes hey? "

over a year ago

"Wedding pictures on their profile?

"

I love those! Still a tuft of white veil by his shoulder.

over a year ago

I think the bottom line is: never assume!

If you are going to though, the not being able to accommodate is often the give away.

I think if you want to know for sure, speak to the person and ask, there is a fair chance they will tell you either way

over a year ago

I love those! Still a tuft of white veil by his shoulder."

Maybe he was divorced and that was a particularly good pic.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

"Can't meet at the weekend "

I'm working 12pm to 12 am saturday and sunday for hte third week running, I have a 45 minute drive each way (if the motorway is open and not too busy), I obviously need some sleep after those long shifts as well as breakfast and lunch (which i need to pop to the shops to get)- might need a shower as well.

So I'm free to meet between 10.20am and 10.25am on either day, don't be late or i'll have to label you as a time waster

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I love those! Still a tuft of white veil by his shoulder."

Me too. I can almost hear the thought process. "Women like a man to look smart. Hmm, when did I wear a nice suit?..."

over a year ago

I wonder whether the cheats of fab will be loving this thread?!

Lots of tips on this thread on how to cover their tracks!

As someone mentioned, you just have to trust your instincts.

My view is I don't meet unless the guy lives alone and accommodates.

I never accomodate because this is my kids home too. I'm not into disrepecting their home with strangers.

Also there's the safety aspect. As a single woman, no way I would give a random guy my address.

Single women on fab are more at risk then men. I don't think that an unfair assumption to make. Especially with the amount of crazies I've had threaten me on this site!

For the same reason I don't meet in hotels. Any one can book a hotel room. Least if I go to his home, I know he's single and safe to be around.

Well a dodgy guy with dodgy intentions isn't going to hand over his address.

I give a copy of his address and face pic to my best friend. I tell my meet I'm doing that. It's a safety thing. If my friend doesn't hear from me by the next morning at the latest, she knows where to send the police! Lol . Worked very well on every meet I've had.

over a year ago

I love those! Still a tuft of white veil by his shoulder.

Me too. I can almost hear the thought process. "Women like a man to look smart. Hmm, when did I wear a nice suit?...""

over a year ago

I'm a travelling salesman.

Wedding band Mark on finger.

Needs a shower before leaving and no touching after that.

Never available at holiday/bank Holiday times.

Always uses cash, no paper trail.

over a year ago

"

Oh thats a good one

over a year ago

Oh thats a good one "

Not fool proof, I live on my own but my daughter keeps things here

over a year ago

"I wonder whether the cheats of fab will be loving this thread?!

I never accomodate because this is my kids home too. I'm not into disrepecting their home with strangers.

Also there's the safety aspect. As a single woman, no way I would give a random guy my address.

Single women on fab are more at risk then men. I don't think that an unfair assumption to make. Especially with the amount of crazies I've had threaten me on this site!

For the same reason I don't meet in hotels. Any one can book a hotel room. Least if I go to his home, I know he's single and safe to be around.

I give a copy of his address and face pic to my best friend. I tell my meet I'm doing that. It's a safety thing. If my friend doesn't hear from me by the next morning at the latest, she knows where to send the police! Lol . Worked very well on every meet I've had."

Every single point you’ve made can be made by men as well

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"

Yes because so many workplaces will fire you for having consexual sex with someone outside of work. "

You'd be surprised how many do. Most companies have a clause in their contracts or the staff handbook to cover such an eventuality. It usually involves the wording 'bringing the company into disrepute'.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Well maybe I would come across as a cheating man? I struggle for evenings and weekends because of kids plus shift work. I can do daytimes sometimes for because kids at school and my shifts often give me some week days off. Also I cant accommodate often because of kids. And cant do last minute because of kids. But then I think that's where gut instinct comes in. I think everyone who's met me knows I'm genuine. But it would explain all the probing questions I keep getting?

over a year ago

I give a copy of his address and face pic to my best friend. I tell my meet I'm doing that. It's a safety thing. If my friend doesn't hear from me by the next morning at the latest, she knows where to send the police! Lol . Worked very well on every meet I've had.

Every single point you’ve made can be made by men as well"

Right . Because a man is more at risk of ra pe and violence on here from a woman, and it's not in fact the other way around then?? . Like I said, single women on this site are more at risk from meeting a man alone, then a man is from meeting a woman.

over a year ago

"

You'd be surprised how many do. Most companies have a clause in their contracts or the staff handbook to cover such an eventuality. It usually involves the wording 'bringing the company into disrepute'."

Same with teachers and the police (maybe other professions). They aren't supposed to be on here for moral reasons. In fact I know of a case whereas a police officer was sacked due to his boss finding out his was using this site.

over a year ago

Every single point you’ve made can be made by men as well

Right . Because a man is more at risk of ra pe and violence on here from a woman, and it's not in fact the other way around then?? . Like I said, single women on this site are more at risk from meeting a man alone, then a man is from meeting a woman. "

I never said they wasn’t. I just pointed out a man could also make them points

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

yawn

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"So much cynism...

So much gender bias....

Just another day on fab "

I second this lol

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Wedding rings worn by someone with a singles profile tend to be a bit of a give away

over a year ago

When you dig your nails into their back and they jump up like a scalded cat

over a year ago

Very descreet

Sorry can not speak on phone

By *omersetfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Only can text after wife has gone to bed

Ie after 23.00 and never at weekends!

over a year ago

NEXT boxers.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Bedroom photos

Male... Floral frilly quilt & curtains

Female... Mans suit hanging up in background

Had both these in my inbox this week.

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Asking what shows up on your phone bill if you do site supporter by phone call.

over a year ago

"Asking what shows up on your phone bill if you do site supporter by phone call. "

Lol you beat us to that one lol. We were just abour to add it lol

By *ig rig hullMan
over a year ago

Hull

Hahaha cheers guys..... not all of us are that bad.... I was planning on using my work phone coz I'm a cheap skate

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Hahaha cheers guys..... not all of us are that bad.... I was planning on using my work phone coz I'm a cheap skate "

over a year ago

Can only meet weekdays around midday. Sooo while the other half's at work then?

C

over a year ago

"Can only meet weekdays around midday. Sooo while the other half's at work then?

C"

I am married (and play with hubby’s permission, he has a profile too) and I work 7.45-9am and then 2.45-6pm...so I tend to meet during the day on weekdays, just because it’s easier for me but I’ll meet a time other times too! Lol

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"Very descreet

Sorry can not speak on phone

"

I'm single, but don't speak on the phone. Can't accommodate either. I'm very respectful of my housemates and my privacy!

over a year ago

"Can only meet weekdays around midday. Sooo while the other half's at work then?

C

I am married (and play with hubby’s permission, he has a profile too) and I work 7.45-9am and then 2.45-6pm...so I tend to meet during the day on weekdays, just because it’s easier for me but I’ll meet a time other times too! Lol "

Touche...

C

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

Only message when they're at work, so no evening or weekend contact

By *heislanderMan
over a year ago

cheshunt

I’ve got a partner, she dosen’t know I’m on here. I’d rather be honest with people, we’re all here for different reasons but what’s the point in lying

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

I never said they wasn’t. I just pointed out a man could also make them points "

You seem to have a bit of a bee in your bonnet about this but you do know that most people couldn't give a shit if a woman is married and cheating don't you?

By *ig rig hullMan
over a year ago

Hull

"

I never said they wasn’t. I just pointed out a man could also make them points

You seem to have a bit of a bee in your bonnet about this but you do know that most people couldn't give a shit if a woman is married and cheating don't you? "

Amen to that! I just read thru a few comments and like the way it's mostly aimed at men that cheat.

Women can be as bad as men but they are clever at hiding it

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

You'd be surprised how many do. Most companies have a clause in their contracts or the staff handbook to cover such an eventuality. It usually involves the wording 'bringing the company into disrepute'.

Same with teachers and the police (maybe other professions). They aren't supposed to be on here for moral reasons. In fact I know of a case whereas a police officer was sacked due to his boss finding out his was using this site. "

Probably worried more about public sex acts more than anything else. Being as they're paid to stop it. A conflict of sorts I'm guessing

By *ig rig hullMan
over a year ago

Hull

"

Same with teachers and the police (maybe other professions). They aren't supposed to be on here for moral reasons. In fact I know of a case whereas a police officer was sacked due to his boss finding out his was using this site.

Probably worried more about public sex acts more than anything else. Being as they're paid to stop it. A conflict of sorts I'm guessing"

My boss was sent photos of me after I wouldn't be bribed! There are some nasty people on here

Post new Message to Thread