Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Braless Boobage?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was pondering as I removed my bra.. I love lingerie and like to wear it for special occasions as such, going to a in or have some fun at home.. But dear reader we are talking day to day Boobage wear here. I cant wait to take it off. Up until I was in my late 20s I never wore a bra and I'm thinking I might just go back to being braless..

The knockers are still pretty much self supporting and so much more comfortable. This isn't a look at my boob's thread it's just some musings while I clean up the contents of a bean bag the puppy decided to liberate.

So liberating our puppies ladies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I was pondering as I removed my bra.. I love lingerie and like to wear it for special occasions as such, going to a in or have some fun at home.. But dear reader we are talking day to day Boobage wear here. I cant wait to take it off. Up until I was in my late 20s I never wore a bra and I'm thinking I might just go back to being braless..

The knockers are still pretty much self supporting and so much more comfortable. This isn't a look at my boob's thread it's just some musings while I clean up the contents of a bean bag the puppy decided to liberate.

So liberating our puppies ladies? "

If it helps I looked earlier and can confirm they look perky enough to me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I love to see ladies braless under a top

over a year ago

"Yes I love to see ladies braless under a top"

Yes but were not just talking from an aesthetic point here and well fitted or not it's gotta be off

over a year ago

"I was pondering as I removed my bra.. I love lingerie and like to wear it for special occasions as such, going to a in or have some fun at home.. But dear reader we are talking day to day Boobage wear here. I cant wait to take it off. Up until I was in my late 20s I never wore a bra and I'm thinking I might just go back to being braless..

So liberating our puppies ladies? If it helps I looked earlier and can confirm they look perky enough to me "

I'll second that...

over a year ago

If you can do ! Wish I could

over a year ago

So liberating our puppies ladies? If it helps I looked earlier and can confirm they look perky enough to me "

Thanks Slim

over a year ago

"If you can do ! Wish I could "

Yes but yours are lovely boob's x

over a year ago

So liberating our puppies ladies? If it helps I looked earlier and can confirm they look perky enough to me

I'll second that... "

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

So liberating our puppies ladies? If it helps I looked earlier and can confirm they look perky enough to me

Thanks Slim "

over a year ago

"Yes I love to see ladies braless under a top

Yes but were not just talking from an aesthetic point here and well fitted or not it's gotta be off "

Well I can only speak from the aesthetic, not being the owner of a pair.

They are your boobs you do what you want with them, just know I’d be happy if I saw them

over a year ago

"If you can do ! Wish I could

Yes but yours are lovely boob's x"

Ta x

over a year ago

I can't go braless I don't like to get warm knees

By *eplicant JoWoman
over a year ago

Sussex countryside

I will walk around at home bra less but I have to wear one when out and about, they are just too droopy!

over a year ago

"I will walk around at home bra less but I have to wear one when out and about, they are just too droopy! "

But very nice. X

over a year ago

I go braless when I can, hate feeling constricted!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No my puppies are heavy and like support.....or at least a tight leather jacket!!

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I love that feeling of taking my bra off - for what ever reason . I sometimes go out bra less but my nipples tend to be permanently erect and it rather draws attention to them so I have to wear a baggy top.

over a year ago

I've been braless for almost 31 years now and I've never looked back

over a year ago

"I love that feeling of taking my bra off - for what ever reason . I sometimes go out bra less but my nipples tend to be permanently erect and it rather draws attention to them so I have to wear a baggy top."

See that's my only issue... Mine are the same unless it's 90degrees in the shade and then they may disappear.

X

over a year ago

"No my puppies are heavy and like support.....or at least a tight leather jacket!! "

That's a very nice jacket too x

By *eplicant JoWoman
over a year ago

Sussex countryside

"I will walk around at home bra less but I have to wear one when out and about, they are just too droopy!

But very nice. X"

Thank you x

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I love that feeling of taking my bra off - for what ever reason . I sometimes go out bra less but my nipples tend to be permanently erect and it rather draws attention to them so I have to wear a baggy top.

See that's my only issue... Mine are the same unless it's 90degrees in the shade and then they may disappear.

X "

I have used tit tape before to try to cover them up under a skimpy top - bit painful ripping it off and not exactly attractive if anyone else is there

over a year ago

"I love that feeling of taking my bra off - for what ever reason . I sometimes go out bra less but my nipples tend to be permanently erect and it rather draws attention to them so I have to wear a baggy top.

X

I have used tit tape before to try to cover them up under a skimpy top - bit painful ripping it off and not exactly attractive if anyone else is there "

Ohhhh ouchy ouch!

over a year ago

Your boobs look great, and your bum looks good without knickers so you can save a fortune. My wife never wears a brand she is 66, she looks better without than with actually, all summer she never wear knickers either and hasn’t for as long as I can remember.

over a year ago

See what you mean ??

over a year ago

I always felt more comfy in a bra than out of one. I don't need one, my boobs are too small to really need a bra, but I don't like the way they feel without one. I even sleep in a bra.

over a year ago

Nearly out just a few chains stopping them

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No chance here, gravity has not been kind.

over a year ago

"I always felt more comfy in a bra than out of one. I don't need one, my boobs are too small to really need a bra, but I don't like the way they feel without one. I even sleep in a bra. "

Oh that's interesting. Don't you find it uncomfortable though?

over a year ago

"Nearly out just a few chains stopping them "

Nice x

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

As a non bra wearer (and non knickers wearer for that matter) I would say go braless...it's a much freer feeling.

over a year ago

Mine although not that big they need the support id love perky boobs xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I find going brainless day to day very uncomfortable so it's a vote for wearing one from me. In my opinion I look better in clothes if I'm wearing one too.

over a year ago

For work I always wear my panache sports bra .Need too keep them in my uniform .Always comfortable hate it bra digs in .

By *randMrsPCouple
over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

Mrs P will occasionally go braless. A few pics on our profile of the white top she has worn to clubs. I've yet to convince her to wear it to round Waitrose yet. #musttryharder

over a year ago

"Mine although not that big they need the support id love perky boobs xx"

Boob's and cake, what's not to like. X

over a year ago

"Mine although not that big they need the support id love perky boobs xx

Boob's and cake, what's not to like. X"

You can have a bite anytime xx

over a year ago

"For work I always wear my panache sports bra .Need too keep them in my uniform .Always comfortable hate it bra digs in ."

I see what you mean, very nice x

over a year ago

"I always felt more comfy in a bra than out of one. I don't need one, my boobs are too small to really need a bra, but I don't like the way they feel without one. I even sleep in a bra.

Oh that's interesting. Don't you find it uncomfortable though? "

Nope. I actually don't like the feel of fabric moving across my nipples (hard to avoid without a bra unless I wear a tight shirt). I also move around a lot and even my small boobs start to hurt a bit from all the movement. No, I feel much more comfy with a bra on. When I really want to chill I wear a sports bra and no shirt - I don't think it gets any more comfortable than that.

over a year ago

Need bra otherwise gravity takes over lol but joys of having them. Bra has never really bothered me though OP,but if i was you and enjoy without then id say let them free

over a year ago

Yes braless boobs are the best

over a year ago

"Mrs P will occasionally go braless. A few pics on our profile of the white top she has worn to clubs. I've yet to convince her to wear it to round Waitrose yet. #musttryharder"

I don't think waitrose is quite ready for that sight, guys would be drooling in the aisles...

over a year ago

"Mrs P will occasionally go braless. A few pics on our profile of the white top she has worn to clubs. I've yet to convince her to wear it to round Waitrose yet. #musttryharder

I don't think waitrose is quite ready for that sight, guys would be drooling in the aisles... "

Phwooaaaar clean up in aisle 5 please

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

OP. Despite sating this wasn't a look at my boobs thread. I looked regardless. I feel no shame

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Mrs P will occasionally go braless. A few pics on our profile of the white top she has worn to clubs. I've yet to convince her to wear it to round Waitrose yet. #musttryharder

I don't think waitrose is quite ready for that sight, guys would be drooling in the aisles... Phwooaaaar clean up in aisle 5 please "

What clean up group though

over a year ago

"OP. Despite sating this wasn't a look at my boobs thread. I looked regardless. I feel no shame "

I've also been looking I feel no shame either... Some magnificent Boobage in all shapes and sizes..

over a year ago

I don't think waitrose is quite ready for that sight, guys would be drooling in the aisles... Phwooaaaar clean up in aisle 5 please

What clean up group though "

over a year ago

I don't think waitrose is quite ready for that sight, guys would be drooling in the aisles... Phwooaaaar clean up in aisle 5 please "

Ha ha imagine...

over a year ago

"OP. Despite sating this wasn't a look at my boobs thread. I looked regardless. I feel no shame

I've also been looking I feel no shame either... Some magnificent Boobage in all shapes and sizes.. "

Me 3, can't help but perv

over a year ago

I don't think waitrose is quite ready for that sight, guys would be drooling in the aisles... Phwooaaaar clean up in aisle 5 please

What clean up group though "

Lol

over a year ago

"OP. Despite sating this wasn't a look at my boobs thread. I looked regardless. I feel no shame

I've also been looking I feel no shame either... Some magnificent Boobage in all shapes and sizes..

Me 3, can't help but perv "

Seems churlish not to really x

over a year ago

Seems churlish not to really x"

As my mam said waste not want not lol

By *randMrsPCouple
over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

Lol! Yeah, not sure Waitrose is ready for that top. Maybe Lidl in the middle?

over a year ago

Seems churlish not to really x

As my mam said waste not want not lol"

Obviously a wise woman!

over a year ago

So liberating our puppies ladies? "

just checked your knockers out and I think of u walked down the street braless u would cause a few heads to turn and a few accidents lol x

over a year ago

"Lol! Yeah, not sure Waitrose is ready for that top. Maybe Lidl in the middle? "

Haha can still imagine a clean up needed in Lidl

over a year ago

So liberating our puppies ladies? just checked your knockers out and I think of u walked down the street braless u would cause a few heads to turn and a few accidents lol x"

Too kind x

Post new Message to Thread