Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is wrong with being 60+

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have read so many profiles it's unreal and the most common theme is no one wants to meet let's say the more mature gentleman type on here.

Okay so with age comes issues, it doesn't mean we can't indulge, but certain age group women on here are looking for the teen end of the spectrum, which I have no problem with, so let's bring it on for the older male on this site

I'd happily meet a 19 year old just as I would a 70 year old, a woman is a woman and sex is as much about a state of mind not just taking 9 inches up the arse!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have to be attracted to the physical as well as mental. I've not met a 60+ man I'm attracted to. I don't take 9 inches in my arse either.

over a year ago

attraction has to be there regardless of age

over a year ago

Same could be said for us ladies in the similar age bracket......

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Same could be said for us ladies in the similar age bracket...... "

Your fabs are off so have a virtual one

over a year ago

"I have read so many profiles it's unreal and the most common theme is no one wants to meet let's say the more mature gentleman type on here.

Okay so with age comes issues, it doesn't mean we can't indulge, but certain age group women on here are looking for the teen end of the spectrum, which I have no problem with, so let's bring it on for the older male on this site

I'd happily meet a 19 year old just as I would a 70 year old, a woman is a woman and sex is as much about a state of mind not just taking 9 inches up the arse!!! "

its about attraction full stop and an 18 year old with a 70 year old just no ,this life attracts enough weirdos

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

I haven't set an upper age limited, I wouldn't know what age to set it at! I definitely know I don't want younger guys, they aren't what I'm looking for or attracted to. I look for maturity and an older man, he can be any age older than mine, as long as I find him attractive.

For many people what attracts them is completely different and so they will set their filters accordingly, unfortunately you aren't attractive to them so keep looking until you find someone who does find you attractive. Not everyone is happy to settle for anyone of any age.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

I would have no problem meeting someone getting their pension lol. I have never met anyone older than me but that's not by choice just the way it's happened.

over a year ago

I'd meet older but I generally find older to be pushy and rude so I've altered my age limits.

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Age filters work against everyone in some way OP so aren't worth worrying about - I note your filters are set to women aged 21 to 44 only - so perhaps the question to you should be "What's wrong with women 45+?" "

Haha whoops, I think someone may have forgotten he had selected that!

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

What is wrong with being 60+?

Nothing. Next question.

over a year ago

You don't wish to meet a certain age group according to your filters and others have the same choice. That's life, I wouldn't worry about it.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I'd meet older but I generally find older to be pushy and rude so I've altered my age limits. "

Just checked. I am still good haha

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

We have met some fabulous guys 60+.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Age filters work against everyone in some way OP so aren't worth worrying about - I note your filters are set to women aged 21 to 44 only - so perhaps the question to you should be "What's wrong with women 45+?" "

Yeah, talk about hypocrisy!! Most of the men who claim that age is a barrier to them have very poor pics and/or are rather unfit anyway. If women see a profile they like, they are far less concerned about age.

over a year ago

"Same could be said for us ladies in the similar age bracket......

Your fabs are off so have a virtual one "

Thank you x

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Sadly at the ripe old age of 61 I can fully understand the appeal of a younger man to women. Although of course I’m still incredibly fit and handsome, but I know I can’t perform as well as say a decade back.

Look on the bright side, as I found out yesterday, free prescriptions for over 60’s. Just thought- I can get free blue pills

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

In my experience they have trouble staying hard once the condom is on.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Because every woman over 45 I have viewed has set age limits much lower too, so what's the point of having them in there?

It's true the age filters are there for individual preferences, I accept and respect that, but some profiles are vitriolic in saying NO to over 60's

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/18 12:02:07]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 23/02/18 12:02:07]"

Here here is mature fellas can still ride to the occasion

over a year ago

I’m 21. I’m not attracted to men over the age of 50+ really. My age limit previously was 35 (a year younger than my dad, thought that was sensible for my first time swinging ) but fucked that up but fucking a 46 year old lol.

We all have our preferences. It bothers me when men will message me on kik (and yes - I know it’s my own fault for having my kik on my profile) and say ‘oh I know I’m way out of your age range but just thought I’d toss my name into the hat...’

No. I have age limits for a reason.

(Not saying this is the case with you OP!)

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"I have read so many profiles it's unreal and the most common theme is no one wants to meet let's say the more mature gentleman type on here.

I'd happily meet a 19 year old just as I would a 70 year old, a woman is a woman and sex is as much about a state of mind not just taking 9 inches up the arse!!! "

charming! from someone who is looking for someone years younger than themselves! you'll do well on here op

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Because every woman over 45 I have viewed has set age limits much lower too, so what's the point of having them in there?

It's true the age filters are there for individual preferences, I accept and respect that, but some profiles are vitriolic in saying NO to over 60's"

And every woman under 45 doesn't? Why not just filter out everyone?!

Or perhaps just focus on those whose criteria you meet and who meet yours?

If people are "vitriolic" 8n their rejection of your age then they're obviously not for you and therefore not worth worrying about surely?

over a year ago

"I have to be attracted to the physical as well as mental. I've not met a 60+ man I'm attracted to. I don't take 9 inches in my arse either. "

Likewise. Also I don't think 60 plus women are that in demand either which is why I am planning to delete my profile on my 60th birthday. No point in being even more unpopular than I already am!

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

"Because every woman over 45 I have viewed has set age limits much lower too, so what's the point of having them in there?

It's true the age filters are there for individual preferences, I accept and respect that, but some profiles are vitriolic in saying NO to over 60's"

Quite a few of 18-21 year olds on here with veris from older members.

Coming on here almost like your demanding things don’t help mate.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

What's age got to do with having fun .absolutely nothing .I've met some really nice older people and some absolutely awful younger ones on here . its all about connection . if anyone on here has a problem with age then thats their choice . with me you get what you see, take it or leave it .but remember if you choose a book by its cover then you might just have one big major disappointment heading your way .

over a year ago

On the plus side, some rather yummy men my age have actually perused my profile!!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"On the plus side, some rather yummy men my age have actually perused my profile!! "

And worth perusing it is too

over a year ago

If people are abusive then report their message to Admin.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

They say that 60 is the new 50 but try telling the police when you get stopped for speeding.

Perhaps we should accept that 60 is the upper age limit for swingers and us oldies should go back to knitting, allotments, tinkering in the shed, pissing ourselves?

over a year ago

"They say that 60 is the new 50 but try telling the police when you get stopped for speeding.

Perhaps we should accept that 60 is the upper age limit for swingers and us oldies should go back to knitting, allotments, tinkering in the shed, pissing ourselves?"

Haha! I think I'll move to the Continent where women of a certain age are more appreciated

over a year ago

"They say that 60 is the new 50 but try telling the police when you get stopped for speeding.

Perhaps we should accept that 60 is the upper age limit for swingers and us oldies should go back to knitting, allotments, tinkering in the shed, pissing ourselves?"

60 is the new middle aged and do you piss yourself that's not good could be prostate ya know

over a year ago

I've actually met someone in that age group...it was fun and I honestly had no idea he was that age.

I don't think spitting your dummy out about it, is the way to go. There's plenty of young guys on here who struggle to meet and don't throw the age card around.

over a year ago

Well, I'm not here for a state of mind, I'm here for the 9 inches up the arse. So I'll keep my age range as it is.

over a year ago

Lots of guys knock years off so I set my maximum to 55 as I think they’d be 60 anyway but say they’re 55. If I go higher I figure they’d knock more off. I’ve known someone lose 12 years or so off their actual age.

over a year ago

"Lots of guys knock years off so I set my maximum to 55 as I think they’d be 60 anyway but say they’re 55. If I go higher I figure they’d knock more off. I’ve known someone lose 12 years or so off their actual age."

Yes so unfair when others are honest and refuse to lie about their age

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Don't discuss the mans profile pics please

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'd meet older but I generally find older to be pushy and rude so I've altered my age limits.

Just checked. I am still good haha"

You are certainly ‘good’ Mr Pie....

over a year ago

"Lots of guys knock years off so I set my maximum to 55 as I think they’d be 60 anyway but say they’re 55. If I go higher I figure they’d knock more off. I’ve known someone lose 12 years or so off their actual age."

I have an age range but I still only meet people I fancy, so age range is irrelevant to me.

over a year ago

Or, meeting each other.

over a year ago

We are 60 and 59 and not prepared to trim any years off. If we are too old for some then we are too old. No problem.

over a year ago

"I have to be attracted to the physical as well as mental. I've not met a 60+ man I'm attracted to. I don't take 9 inches in my arse either. "

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I think it’s down to who we are attracted to, there re some attractive mature people on this site

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Lots of guys knock years off so I set my maximum to 55 as I think they’d be 60 anyway but say they’re 55. If I go higher I figure they’d knock more off. I’ve known someone lose 12 years or so off their actual age.

Yes so unfair when others are honest and refuse to lie about their age"

Not really, I usually look at them and think 'He looks really rough for 53!'

over a year ago

"Lots of guys knock years off so I set my maximum to 55 as I think they’d be 60 anyway but say they’re 55. If I go higher I figure they’d knock more off. I’ve known someone lose 12 years or so off their actual age.

Not really, I usually look at them and think 'He looks really rough for 53!' "

I certainly think that if I meet him in person! The number of men who post pictures 10-20 years old is shocking (yes, I'm sure some women do this too but I don't and I resemble my pictures)

over a year ago

This!!

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

I prefer women around my age or older. I've set a lower age just in case someone younger finds something attractive about my profile, well why not? Lol

I haven't set an older one as I enjoy the company of older women albeit for any sex to occur there has to be some sexual attraction too.

I'm 56 and notice a lot of people have an upper limit of 55. Maybe we just notice the limits that are just below our age more.

over a year ago

I have been told by some very young that older are more appreciative. I used to set mine at 50 plus but changed it after being approached by younger, I didn’t feel comfortable at first but began to enjoy it

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Well, I'm not here for a state of mind, I'm here for the 9 inches up the arse. So I'll keep my age range as it is. "

....and to meet her you'd think butter wouldn't melt.lol

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It works both way's you know,what's wrong with a 45+ woman?!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"It works both way's you know,what's wrong with a 45+ woman?! "

Hypocrisy much!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Not really, I usually look at them and think 'He looks really rough for 53!'

I certainly think that if I meet him in person! The number of men who post pictures 10-20 years old is shocking (yes, I'm sure some women do this too but I don't and I resemble my pictures) "

I've refused to speak with someone because they obviously lopped 10 years off their age. Great, lets start the conversation with a whopping great lie shall we!

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I have to be attracted to the physical as well as mental. I've not met a 60+ man I'm attracted to. I don't take 9 inches in my arse either.

Likewise. Also I don't think 60 plus women are that in demand either which is why I am planning to delete my profile on my 60th birthday. No point in being even more unpopular than I already am! "

When are you 60? Fancy one for the road? Lol

Seriously though you are not really doing one at 60 are you?

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Well, I'm not here for a state of mind, I'm here for the 9 inches up the arse. So I'll keep my age range as it is. "

Would you settle for 6 inches lol?

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I'd meet older but I generally find older to be pushy and rude so I've altered my age limits.

Just checked. I am still good haha

You are certainly ‘good’ Mr Pie.... "

Haha thank you.

I think

over a year ago

"It works both way's you know,what's wrong with a 45+ woman?!

Hypocrisy much!"

Seconded

over a year ago

I always like an older man rather than younger .. I am both physically and mentally attracted to my master and he is a fantastic lover who is able to fulfill me in ways so many others can’t .. he’s 68 I’m 38 and our relationship is very intimate and sexual .

Also couples message us even though he is way out of their age range on their profile and when I mention it they say age is just a number .. so there’s hope ...

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

A 63 year old with an 18 or 19 year old girl? It may sound harsh, but it's bordering on paedophilic. Just plain wrong.

Not having a go at the OP here just a generalisation on the matter. But it's plain wrong.

over a year ago

"I have to be attracted to the physical as well as mental. I've not met a 60+ man I'm attracted to. I don't take 9 inches in my arse either.

Likewise. Also I don't think 60 plus women are that in demand either which is why I am planning to delete my profile on my 60th birthday. No point in being even more unpopular than I already am!

Seriously though you are not really doing one at 60 are you?"

I'm 60 in December and will review the situation at that time. The only way I will stay on here is if I decide to continue going to clubs, where people can see for themselves that I look nothing like my age

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Seriously though you are not really doing one at 60 are you?

I'm 60 in December and will review the situation at that time. The only way I will stay on here is if I decide to continue going to clubs, where people can see for themselves that I look nothing like my age "

People are still interested in 60+ year old women. Some of them think we'll be grateful for the attention but one or two are genuinely interested. Don't give up

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'd happily meet a 19 year old just as I would a 70 year old, a woman is a woman and sex is as much about a state of mind not just taking 9 inches up the arse!!!

A 63 year old with an 18 or 19 year old girl? It may sound harsh, but it's bordering on paedophilic. Just plain wrong.

Not having a go at the OP here just a generalisation on the matter. But it's plain wrong."

As it would be legal and by mutual agreement it would not be wrong. Age gaps are a matter of personal preference.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

9 inches! I find the hard to swallow!

over a year ago

"Well, I'm not here for a state of mind, I'm here for the 9 inches up the arse. So I'll keep my age range as it is.

9 inches! I find the hard to swallow! "

I did 8.5 inches down my throat and in my arse.

over a year ago

Just because you're not fussy with who you meet OP doesn't mean others shouldn't be either!

I don't find much older or much younger men attractive, I don't want someone who probably has more in common with my dad or even grandad.

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Yes so unfair when others are honest and refuse to lie about their age"

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Well, I'm not here for a state of mind, I'm here for the 9 inches up the arse. So I'll keep my age range as it is.

9 inches! I find the hard to swallow!

I did 8.5 inches down my throat and in my arse. "

Down your throat? I'm very jealous! I'm crap at deep throating

Post new Message to Thread