Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

3rd date ideas for a cold day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey ladies and gentlemen.

So I have a third date coming up with an awesome girl I met. And I'm pretty rusty with the dating thing. I know there are some 'unwritten rules,' to be successful.

First date we grabbed a drink and went to the meusem. We spent about 6 hours together.

The second date we had some food then went to an arcade and played pool/arcade games.

I'm trying to think of great third date ideas. Besides us both being 30 we live with parents (yay self employment). So Netflix and chill isn't an option. Nor is cooking a home cooked meal.

So what ideas do you have which could be ideal?

Thanks in advance

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Something outside the box

I took my ex to an ice hockey game for our first date and then we went for a game mini golf (thrashed her as well, winner!). We loved it, even though she’s now an ex, it’s still a fond memory

over a year ago

Why not ask her what she fancies doing, but in the same way you’ve asked us?

If a guy I was into said he thought I was awesome and was thinking what to for our third date, and then realised it made more sense to ask directly, I’d be heartwarmed.

Regardless, know this - it’s *you* she will enjoy being with whatever the activity or location is, it’s *you* that makes it special. Well wishes, OP.

over a year ago

Cooking masterclass. Went on a baking on and Indian one. So much fun. Most restauraunts do them and always deals on Wowcher etc x

over a year ago

You could book a cookery lesson, then just chill with some drinks.

over a year ago

"Why not ask her what she fancies doing, but in the same way you’ve asked us?

If a guy I was into said he thought I was awesome and was thinking what to for our third date, and then realised it made more sense to ask directly, I’d be heartwarmed.

Regardless, know this - it’s *you* she will enjoy being with whatever the activity or location is, it’s *you* that makes it special. Well wishes, OP.

"

Thank you and you are right 100%. But I still want to make it a fun night. There are a few things. I was going to take her to Towneley Hall an old Manor house build in like the 15th Century in Burnley. Then go for Greek food before taking her home.

over a year ago

Thank you and you are right 100%. But I still want to make it a fun night. There are a few things. I was going to take her to Towneley Hall an old Manor house build in like the 15th Century in Burnley. Then go for Greek food before taking her home. "

By taking her home. I mean not to have sex. Oh god. But I also like the idea of doing classes. That would be fun

over a year ago

Thank you and you are right 100%. But I still want to make it a fun night. There are a few things. I was going to take her to Towneley Hall an old Manor house build in like the 15th Century in Burnley. Then go for Greek food before taking her home. "

Sounds lovely

over a year ago

Thank you and you are right 100%. But I still want to make it a fun night. There are a few things. I was going to take her to Towneley Hall an old Manor house build in like the 15th Century in Burnley. Then go for Greek food before taking her home.

By taking her home. I mean not to have sex. Oh god. But I also like the idea of doing classes. That would be fun "

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Well you say that but if op's hobbies include bobbing for good bits in his neighbours bins he may find he has an it's entirely *you* not me speech to look forward too

In all seriousness though op i wouldn't of thought of museum as a first date when i met the Chief as it wouldn't have been her thing at that time. so like someone else said either ask her what she would like or if you want to get brownie points, search back through your conversations with her and see if she has mentioned something she has always wanted to do.

over a year ago

What is Towneley Hall?

over a year ago

Well you say that but if op's hobbies include bobbing for good bits in his neighbours bins he may find he has an it's entirely *you* not me speech to look forward too

"

Which is kinda why my response prefaced with the ask her element...

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Which is kinda why my response prefaced with the ask her element..."

Just a light dose of sarcasm was intended in my response hence the

over a year ago

Just a light dose of sarcasm was intended in my response hence the "

I know, because you then went on to say my idea was best

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I know, because you then went on to say my idea was best "

Of course! I've had nine years of being poked and given the "eye" for my sarcasm off my long suffering partner..i know how to get away with it now

Op has given me an idea though i'm well overdue taking my better half out on a proper date.

over a year ago

I know, because you then went on to say my idea was best

Of course! I've had nine years of being poked and given the "eye" for my sarcasm off my long suffering partner..i know how to get away with it now

Op has given me an idea though i'm well overdue taking my better half out on a proper date."

Awwww cute!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Ghost adventure / walk or something to get you talking, laughing, screaming?

over a year ago

"Ghost adventure / walk or something to get you talking, laughing, screaming?"

Oh I like this one!

Do this!

Hell I want to do this!;

over a year ago

What is Towneley Hall? "

It's an old Manor house now meusem in Burnley

over a year ago

What is Towneley Hall?

It's an old Manor house now meusem in Burnley "

I googled it, its beautiful are museums her thing? 2 museums in 3 dates?

over a year ago

What is Towneley Hall?

I googled it, its beautiful are museums her thing? 2 museums in 3 dates? "

Well the first date actually was an art gallery but she seems very cultured. She did a fine arts degree so I would say so.

But someone mentioned Paint and sip. So drink beer and paint on a date.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/18 01:28:14]

over a year ago

What is Towneley Hall?

I googled it, its beautiful are museums her thing? 2 museums in 3 dates?

Well the first date actually was an art gallery but she seems very cultured. She did a fine arts degree so I would say so.

But someone mentioned Paint and sip. So drink beer and paint on a date. "

That sounds perfect!

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan
over a year ago

Northern England

"Hey ladies and gentlemen.

So I have a third date coming up with an awesome girl I met. And I'm pretty rusty with the dating thing. I know there are some 'unwritten rules,' to be successful.

First date we grabbed a drink and went to the meusem. We spent about 6 hours together.

The second date we had some food then went to an arcade and played pool/arcade games.

I'm trying to think of great third date ideas. Besides us both being 30 we live with parents (yay self employment). So Netflix and chill isn't an option. Nor is cooking a home cooked meal.

So what ideas do you have which could be ideal?

Thanks in advance

X"

The Yorkshire Sculpture Park https://ysp.org.uk/

is an amazing place (just off J38 of the M1) to take a lady on a date especially on a cold winter's day. It's not too far from Burnley either. Just be sure to wear the right footwear, and wrap up warm - and afterwards, buy her a hot chocolate and maybe something yummy to eat; there's a lovely restaurant on the site.

Wherever you decide to take your lady; I hope you have an amazing third date, and all the very best to you.

over a year ago

3rd date. Anal. lol

By *unniebee1970Woman
over a year ago

The Hive

KFC

over a year ago

Ask her if she has something she’d like to do?

over a year ago

"KFC"

LMAO!

Post new Message to Thread