Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

piercings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im in need of some advice as not sure what to do... I have both my nipples pierced and as im now 46 im in 2 minds am i now too old to still have them and should take them out .. or should i just leave them in...And just say your never to old lol..

Please let me know what you think..

Dee xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sid it keep them in if you like them

over a year ago

Lever them in i love them and think there dam sexy ....

over a year ago

Only take them out if you get your toes stuck in the rings when your running upstairs!

over a year ago

You are never too old for anything in my book. I'm the same age as you, nearly, and I would still consider getting mine pierced, so keep'em if you still like 'em.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

If you like them and they comfy/ make u feel sexy or norty leave them in.. I got piercings and tattoos when i was 53 and im not taking them out any time soon. It makes me smile to know i have them .

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

if you like them keep them - i'm 45 and just got mine done this year

over a year ago

Thanks everyone for your input. yes i do love them and feel very sexy with them..

so they are staying lol

over a year ago

"Only take them out if you get your toes stuck in the rings when your running upstairs! "

Lmao if it got that bad i would just get a longer nipple chain and put in round my neck to keep them up lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i mine pierced at 39...clit and labia piercings are to come...i dont see what age has to do with it

over a year ago

46 old?????????? pleeeeezzzzzeeeee xx

over a year ago

leave them in...im 41 and im going to get more...lol x

over a year ago

Age is but a number hun! Keep em in xxx

over a year ago

To truly answer the question I feel I would need to visualise them at close quarters, Saturday do ya??????

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"i mine pierced at 39...clit and labia piercings are to come...i dont see what age has to do with it "

Labia piercings hurt like hell.. the outer lips anyway .. take a drink before you go lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"i mine pierced at 39...clit and labia piercings are to come...i dont see what age has to do with it

Labia piercings hurt like hell.. the outer lips anyway .. take a drink before you go lol "

More than nipples?

Sir will want me sober,especially if he reads how much it hurts!

By *ofakindCouple
over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

"Lever them in i love them and think there dam sexy ...."

Lever them in?

over a year ago

I had mine done last year age 46 ,the only reason I took them out was because they would not heal .If you like them leave them x

over a year ago

"I had mine done last year age 46 ,the only reason I took them out was because they would not heal .If you like them leave them x"

Did you have rings or bars? I had rings in to begin with and had nothing but trouble with them! Took them out and had them re-pierced behind the original scar, put bars in and they've been fine. I love them now and will keep them forever if I can

over a year ago

"I had mine done last year age 46 ,the only reason I took them out was because they would not heal .If you like them leave them x

Did you have rings or bars? I had rings in to begin with and had nothing but trouble with them! Took them out and had them re-pierced behind the original scar, put bars in and they've been fine. I love them now and will keep them forever if I can "

Had rings ,dont think they were done right either as had 1 that went through nipple and 1 that went behind .

What was funny was getting a call from my the 17yr old daughter all excited at having 1 done and me telling her I had just had both done

over a year ago

I'd say keep them in....... I'm 44 and have never thought about taking it out.

over a year ago

"Im in need of some advice as not sure what to do... I have both my nipples pierced and as im now 46 im in 2 minds am i now too old to still have them and should take them out .. or should i just leave them in...And just say your never to old lol..

Please let me know what you think..

Dee xx

"

only you can answer that

I've had loads of piercings in the past that ive took out due to getting older and feeling a bit daft still having them, tho i still have a few in that i feel i can get away with and am happy to keep

if your happy with them keep them tho i suspect yout not or you wouldnt have posted tis thread

By *isub69Man
over a year ago

Epsom

Keep them.

As others have said age is just a number, if you like them then why not keep them

Post new Message to Thread