Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Conspiracy theories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is your favourite one? Mine is that hitler didnt die in germany, but he escaped to live in argentina, although the fbi have some evidence of this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There’s so many different theories that there’s probably likely to be some truth in *some* of them, I genuinely don’t believe we are told the truth on everything and not everything we are led to believe is legit!

My big theory is that “they” (in inverted commas, whoever “they” are) spread many ridiculous theories to hide the truth in plain sight! What I don’t know is WHICH theories are total bunkum and which have some origins in truth!

Oh and that squirting is really just wee...

By *queekyCheesyCouple
over a year ago

newark

Crop circles

Find 9.11 quite interesting too

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"What is your favourite one? Mine is that hitler didnt die in germany, but he escaped to live in argentina, although the fbi have some evidence of this."

You should watch the hunting Hitler series on sky. Very interesting stuff and no doubt that some very high profile Nazis made it to south America.

over a year ago

"What is your favourite one? Mine is that hitler didnt die in germany, but he escaped to live in argentina, although the fbi have some evidence of this.

You should watch the hunting Hitler series on sky. Very interesting stuff and no doubt that some very high profile Nazis made it to south America. "

I will have look at that and you are right, many did made it there.

By *ookingforlustMan
over a year ago

northants

I like the one that says there is actual chicken in maccies chicken nuggets. Pffft

over a year ago

The titanic sinking is one of my favs. There’s a good documentary on YouTube that basically highlights that it was a massive insurance fraud that went wrong.

over a year ago

"Crop circles

Find 9.11 quite interesting too"

Some very compelling evidence on 9/11

over a year ago

over a year ago

I love the idea of the Bilderbergs.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I love the moon landings ones thier are so many different variations to explain it wasn’t like the shadows on the surface

over a year ago

My favourite is that the earth is actually a sphere

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

I reckon there is a conspiracy by the world governing body of short track speed skating to prevent Elise Christie from ever winning an Olympic medal

over a year ago

My favourite has to be the Phantom Time conspiracy theory which says that the years AD 614 through 911, a period known as the Middle Ages, never happened.

We lost 300 years.

over a year ago

I like the one where some bloke promised to make the earth in 7 days, but didn't make days until so called day 6.... had builders like that work for me before

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"My favourite has to be the Phantom Time conspiracy theory which says that the years AD 614 through 911, a period known as the Middle Ages, never happened.

We lost 300 years. "

Hell of a fucking party dude

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

I think my favourite one is that harry and Dumbledore are the same person, that he just used a time turner to get rid of Voldemort

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

George Soros

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Dr David Kelly.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Crop circles

Find 9.11 quite interesting too

Some very compelling evidence on 9/11 "

Absolutely an inside job. Too much proof positive to doubt that Bush at least had prior knowledge of it.

Was Lee Harvey Oswald a lone gunman? Nope.

over a year ago

"My favourite has to be the Phantom Time conspiracy theory which says that the years AD 614 through 911, a period known as the Middle Ages, never happened.

We lost 300 years.

Hell of a fucking party dude "

Yeah imagine going on the piss in the 6th century and getting home in the 9th century.Im guessing the grog was laced with magic mushrooms..

over a year ago

That the Earth is being taken over by penis-shaped aliens, and many of them are hiding in plain site on Fab on single male profiles.

over a year ago

That 95% of the world's wealth is held by 1% of the world's population.

Like members of the bilderberg group.

The Rothschilds or Rockefellers are also an example.

But that can't be true, can it?

over a year ago

"That 95% of the world's wealth is held by 1% of the world's population.

Like members of the bilderberg group.

The Rothschilds or Rockefellers are also an example.

But that can't be true, can it?"

That's not a conspiracy and it's worse tha that.

62 individuals have as much wealth as half the human population.

over a year ago

"Crop circles

Find 9.11 quite interesting too"

I've held a long interest in crop circles,there quite fascinating and there's quite a bit of mystery surrounding them .

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Crop circles

Find 9.11 quite interesting too.

I've held a long interest in crop circles,there quite fascinating and there's quite a bit of mystery surrounding them ."

There is ? You are aware of just how many people have owned up to making them ? I have and some people are so deluded that when I've owned up and proven I did it they still adamantly declare its the work of the un dead or aliens ?

over a year ago

That men can get a meet or receive an unsolicited message on Fab, unbelievable what people will believe!

over a year ago

"Crop circles

I've held a long interest in crop circles,there quite fascinating and there's quite a bit of mystery surrounding them .

There is ? You are aware of just how many people have owned up to making them ? I have and some people are so deluded that when I've owned up and proven I did it they still adamantly declare its the work of the un dead or aliens ? "

Do you really make crop circles...

If so hats off to you .Also how the fuck do the undead make crop circles.Zombies barely walk in a straight line dragging a dodgy leg..

over a year ago

Chem trails are turning the frogs gay

over a year ago

"Crop circles

There is ? You are aware of just how many people have owned up to making them ? I have and some people are so deluded that when I've owned up and proven I did it they still adamantly declare its the work of the un dead or aliens ? "

Oh yes I'm aware of the faked ones, however are you aware there's genuine science mysteries behind some (genuine ones)

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Crop circles

I genuinely know a guy who made some of the most impressive ones and I’ve even made two with him.

There’s no mystery to it, just acknowledge of geometry and some rudimentary tools.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Crop circles

There is ? You are aware of just how many people have owned up to making them ? I have and some people are so deluded that when I've owned up and proven I did it they still adamantly declare its the work of the un dead or aliens ?

I genuinely know a guy who made some of the most impressive ones and I’ve even made two with him.

There’s no mystery to it, just acknowledge of geometry and some rudimentary tools."

Indeed I always smile wryly when I'm told , no you didn't , there's no human sign and the circles are too perfect x

Thanks x

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Crop circles

There’s no mystery to it, just acknowledge of geometry and some rudimentary tools.

Indeed I always smile wryly when I'm told , no you didn't , there's no human sign and the circles are too perfect x

Thanks x"

As with most of the best known conspiracies, it’s Occam’s Razor in action

By *esjMan
over a year ago

salford

The titanic

The illuminati

The new world order

Moon landing

Just to name a few

There’s plenty more.

over a year ago

"Crop circles

Thanks x"

I asked your a question about whether you were aware of the science behind some crop circles but you've choose to ignore that question?

By *iReyWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

I like the one about Avril Lavigne, they reckon she dies years ago and was replaced by a look a like lol

over a year ago

Same sort of thing with Eminem.

Also keanu Reeves is a time traveller

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Marilyn Monroe. Very possibly murdered.

Post new Message to Thread