Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oral for woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I’ve been led to believe some guys don’t enjoy giving a lady oral but are happy and like to receive it. This isn’t fair right? Also ladies in general what do you think of us guys when it comes to pleasuring you that way? On Fab and in life in general?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Cue the fellas coming in to say how they love it and can go down for hours

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"So I’ve been led to believe some guys don’t enjoy giving a lady oral but are happy and like to receive it. This isn’t fair right? Also ladies in general what do you think of us guys when it comes to pleasuring you that way? On Fab and in life in general? "

It's not tit for tat. Why withhold something enjoyable because the other person doesn't?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ha ha, nicely set up.

Totally agree there will be a steady flow of me me me.

Can I be the first! Lol

over a year ago

"Cue the fellas coming in to say how they love it and can go down for hours "

Me, I can breathe through my ears ...

(But actually, yes I do love it! But not for hours ... )

over a year ago

Some women like receiving but don't enjoy giving.

Some women don't enjoy receiving.

As with all things its preferences.

over a year ago

"So I’ve been led to believe some guys don’t enjoy giving a lady oral but are happy and like to receive it. This isn’t fair right? Also ladies in general what do you think of us guys when it comes to pleasuring you that way? On Fab and in life in general?

It's not tit for tat. Why withhold something enjoyable because the other person doesn't?"

over a year ago

I love it and can go down for hours as long as its doched every day with bottled water

over a year ago

"So I’ve been led to believe some guys don’t enjoy giving a lady oral but are happy and like to receive it. This isn’t fair right? Also ladies in general what do you think of us guys when it comes to pleasuring you that way? On Fab and in life in general?

It's not tit for tat. Why withhold something enjoyable because the other person doesn't?"

Exactly isn’t it what it’s all about? I was talking to a girl away from this site. She said sez the her partner was all about his needs and did nothing for her. Just wrong imo

over a year ago

In my experiences on here, men in general don't enjoy giving, but love receiving.

I've been told that some only do it in a relationship or when they are really turned on.

I've only met one man who gave more than he received.

over a year ago

"In my experiences on here, men in general don't enjoy giving, but love receiving.

I've been told that some only do it in a relationship or when they are really turned on.

I've only met one man who gave more than he received. "

some people don't kiss i mean how ridiculous is that sex without kissing

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Cue the fellas coming in to say how they love it and can go down for hours I love it and can go down for hours as long as its doched every day with bottled water "

You are always going to have that bottle of water with you now aren't you?

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

It's not tit for tat. Why withhold something enjoyable because the other person doesn't?

Exactly isn’t it what it’s all about? I was talking to a girl away from this site. She said sez the her partner was all about his needs and did nothing for her. Just wrong imo"

By this logic, any bloke who gives the ladies anal, should be pleased to get the same back, it doesn't always work that way. Surely its something for those involved to enjoy, if the funs stops, stop...

over a year ago

I guess I have been quite a lucky lady on here . Have met a few guys who much prefer to give oral, and I love receiving.

over a year ago

"Cue the fellas coming in to say how they love it and can go down for hours I love it and can go down for hours as long as its doched every day with bottled water

You are always going to have that bottle of water with you now aren't you? "

you knows it you grows it

over a year ago

I can honestly day I prefer going down and taking my time with my time then ever getting a blow job

over a year ago

On balance, throughout my adult life I’ve spent much more time giving than receiving. However now opportunities, I’m actually willing to take, for either are sadly too rare.

over a year ago

Exactly isn’t it what it’s all about? I was talking to a girl away from this site. She said sez the her partner was all about his needs and did nothing for her. Just wrong imo

By this logic, any bloke who gives the ladies anal, should be pleased to get the same back, it doesn't always work that way. Surely its something for those involved to enjoy, if the funs stops, stop..."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 13:23:08]

over a year ago

"I can honestly day I prefer going down and taking my time with my time then ever getting a blow job "
I can honestly day to

over a year ago

By this logic, any bloke who gives the ladies anal, should be pleased to get the same back, it doesn't always work that way. Surely its something for those involved to enjoy, if the funs stops, stop..."

I guess thats a different angle on it one

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I prefer having my dick sucked. I prefer women who love having a cock in their mouth.

If they like their punani licked, I will lick it till my tongue cramps up, but I wont eat them out for a blow job.

By *ak777Man
over a year ago

shaw

oral for woman,you can,t lick it.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Cue the fellas coming in to say how they love it and can go down for hours I love it and can go down for hours as long as its doched every day with bottled water "

Would that be with Acquadi CristalloTributo a Modigliani brand bottled water by any chance?

over a year ago

I enjoy giving oral, but if a woman didn't want to return the favour that's fine with me.

The whole sexual experience wouldn't be terrible just because I never got a blowjob

over a year ago

"I enjoy giving oral, but if a woman didn't want to return the favour that's fine with me.

The whole sexual experience wouldn't be terrible just because I never got a blowjob"

Agree I think I’m more turned on giving than receiving a lot of the time

By *adladMan
over a year ago

wickford Essex

If a man don't like eating prissy.he must like sucking cock!!

over a year ago

I find oral sex totally boring, I prefer "get in there and give me a good session" I have better orgasm's that way. (Sorry not in spelling mood)

over a year ago

I love to eat and pleasure a women before i even get started it turns me on so much getting my face deep between the legs my face gettinf soaked

over a year ago

I love licking pussy.

Ladies come and facesit me

over a year ago

" I find oral sex totally boring, I prefer "get in there and give me a good session" I have better orgasm's that way. (Sorry not in spelling mood) "

Always find time for both

over a year ago

trEAT women right

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I'm actually not pushed whether it happens or not... I won't always orgasm during oral sex, and having someone licking like Lassie determined to make you cum when you know you're just not going to get there can be a bit of a mood killer...

By *oshb 30Man
over a year ago

wirral

I love eating pussy

over a year ago

" I find oral sex totally boring, I prefer "get in there and give me a good session" I have better orgasm's that way. (Sorry not in spelling mood) "

Yup this is me too

over a year ago

" I find oral sex totally boring, I prefer "get in there and give me a good session" I have better orgasm's that way. (Sorry not in spelling mood)

Yup this is me too"

Anything the lady wants.......

By *ubman101Man
over a year ago

Dublin

love eating pussy get the woman going if she likes it

By *rchid0103Woman
over a year ago

Southport

I love oral both ways. Having my pussy licked n face sitting is such a turn on but so is giving too x all before sex

over a year ago

"I love oral both ways. Having my pussy licked n face sitting is such a turn on but so is giving too x all before sex "

Oh my.....perfect x

over a year ago

"Cue the fellas coming in to say how they love it and can go down for hours I love it and can go down for hours as long as its doched every day with bottled water

Would that be with Acquadi CristalloTributo a Modigliani brand bottled water by any chance?"

no agua naturalle

over a year ago

As with all these things it’s oersonal preference.

Personally I really enjoy giving. I just * love * the taste and texture. But I do tend to get a knackered jaw and mouth / tongue after 15 mins or so. Likely position related (normally f on her back, legs raised, me between them feet normally dangling off end of bed£.

On the other hand I’m only so so about receiving oral. More keen on 69 or fondling and snogging at the same time. And or boob wanks... I could have one of those for hours on end!!!

over a year ago

Men are selfish with giving oral too ladies .All men expect oral sex .Men stop being selfish .Then you maybe better lovers

over a year ago

Has any ever done this ?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

One Fab friend said to me; "You're in the wrong job, you could charge for licking pussy".

But then, I could just be saying that.......

over a year ago

"Men are selfish with giving oral too ladies .All men expect oral sex .Men stop being selfish .Then you maybe better lovers "

With very few exceptions, they do all expect to receive oral.

over a year ago

"Men are selfish with giving oral too ladies .All men expect oral sex .Men stop being selfish .Then you maybe better lovers

With very few exceptions, they do all expect to receive oral. "

I'm Not ever going to unless oral is done on me

over a year ago

"Men are selfish with giving oral too ladies .All men expect oral sex .Men stop being selfish .Then you maybe better lovers

With very few exceptions, they do all expect to receive oral. "

I'm not a big fan of oral myself but love to lick a woman

By *edwinecoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

I love a guy giving me oral . And not just a quick lick . A long drawn out session that has me cumming over and over again

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"I guess I have been quite a lucky lady on here . Have met a few guys who much prefer to give oral, and I love receiving. "

I have net guys who enjoy giving or maybe it’s just that I stay friends with and see guys who love to pleasure me. I do enjoy giving too. Several hours can be spent enjoying each other.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"Cue the fellas coming in to say how they love it and can go down for hours

Has any ever done this ? "

Must set a timer next time lol.

over a year ago

With very few exceptions, they do all expect to receive oral. I'm not a big fan of oral myself but love to lick a woman "

Alot say this though but in reality it doesn't happen .I have been put off meeting as only met one man that actually was very attentive .

By *arlo82Woman
over a year ago

the gym and random places

Most men talk a good game but don't deliver or say they got too caught up in the moment and don't do it but promise for the next time (which never happens)

As a women who openly loves oral...giving and receiving and both sexes and having only had 4 oral orgasms in 2 yrs I can def say it's lacking from men in the giving dept

over a year ago

"Most men talk a good game but don't deliver or say they got too caught up in the moment and don't do it but promise for the next time (which never happens)

As a women who openly loves oral...giving and receiving and both sexes and having only had 4 oral orgasms in 2 yrs I can def say it's lacking from men in the giving dept "

over a year ago

With very few exceptions, they do all expect to receive oral. I'm not a big fan of oral myself but love to lick a woman

Alot say this though but in reality it doesn't happen .I have been put off meeting as only met one man that actually was very attentive . "

well I'm very attentive I've actually met a woman twice and the arrangement was just to lick

By *khotcouple20Couple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I couldn't live without jakes tongue..seriously he deserves a medal with the skills he has.

My sister refuses to give blow jobs...I personally think she's nuts..I love it. It works both ways..personal preferences I spose x

over a year ago

"Most men talk a good game but don't deliver or say they got too caught up in the moment and don't do it but promise for the next time (which never happens)

As a women who openly loves oral...giving and receiving and both sexes and having only had 4 oral orgasms in 2 yrs I can def say it's lacking from men in the giving dept "

Really?? I’m going f to make myself sound ridiculous now but I’m fairly confident I could double that total in an evening

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Lmao! You're like the female version of me, when I talk about women giving blowjobs, but in my case, I've only met one woman who could consistently bring me to orgasm by oral stimulation

over a year ago

I must have been very lucky then.

Sensual, intense and it feels amazing.

Saying that I get just as much pleasure giving.

Win,win

P x

By *ueen of sleezeWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I believe every man should be woke up with a BJ but if i woke up with a man eating me i dont think i would like it but i love oral both ways but definatly wouldnt want it for hours

over a year ago

"I believe every man should be woke up with a BJ but if i woke up with a man eating me i dont think i would like it but i love oral both ways but definatly wouldnt want it for hours "

Don't worry none would do it for hours

By *arlo82Woman
over a year ago

As a women who openly loves oral...giving and receiving and both sexes and having only had 4 oral orgasms in 2 yrs I can def say it's lacking from men in the giving dept

Lmao! You're like the female version of me, when I talk about women giving blowjobs, but in my case, I've only met one woman who could consistently bring me to orgasm by oral stimulation "

Oh i love giving blowjobs. I love receiving oral... think cos it's so rare I just savour it and they stop after about 7 mins cos I've not came

By *arlo82Woman
over a year ago

Really?? I’m going f to make myself sound ridiculous now but I’m fairly confident I could double that total in an evening "

Standard reply OP

over a year ago

Really?? I’m going f to make myself sound ridiculous now but I’m fairly confident I could double that total in an evening

Standard reply OP"

Hence while I said I’m going to sound ridiculous. Empty words till proven

over a year ago

Lmao! You're like the female version of me, when I talk about women giving blowjobs, but in my case, I've only met one woman who could consistently bring me to orgasm by oral stimulation "

Did they all try though?

over a year ago

Too long and it gets boring.

over a year ago

"I believe every man should be woke up with a BJ but if i woke up with a man eating me i dont think i would like it but i love oral both ways but definatly wouldnt want it for hours

Don't worry none would do it for hours "

You'll be lucky if you get minutes

over a year ago

I love giving and receiving oral, but so many men say they’re wonderful at it then you try and they’re a disappointment. I wouldn’t want it for hours because if it’s done right for me then I become so sensitive and prefer a good fuck then as it’s not direct clitoral stimulation. X

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I’ve come across very selfish guys who like to receive but do nothing more than a 3 second ‘ok ticked that box’ and sometimes not even that. But then I’ve also met unselfish pussyworshippers and I get on way better with them. I love oral, both ways, but nothing will turn me off quicker than a guy ‘trading’ when he says ‘I’ll give you oral if you give me it back’. Seriously wtf and I’ve never had a woman say it to me.

My rule is no selfish and no trading both on fab and real-life, oral or otherwise

over a year ago

"I believe every man should be woke up with a BJ but if i woke up with a man eating me i dont think i would like it but i love oral both ways but definatly wouldnt want it for hours

You'll be lucky if you get minutes "

A lick

over a year ago

A lick "

F lick

over a year ago

A lick "

If you're lucky.

over a year ago

A lick F lick "

You hit the 69th post lol

over a year ago

A lick

If you're lucky."

I no it's shocking isn't it men should be ashamed .Maybe this is why they don't get regular hook ups and moan about women

over a year ago

A lick F lick

You hit the 69th post lol "

soixante neuf

over a year ago

Im my expericance it goes both ways. Some women like to recieve some dont. I prefer the ones that like to recieve.

I have struggled with reciving oral but starting to enjoy it alot more.

I can only speak for myself but i felt guilty reciving pleasure and not giving any unless in a 69

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Lmao! You're like the female version of me, when I talk about women giving blowjobs, but in my case, I've only met one woman who could consistently bring me to orgasm by oral stimulation

Oh i love giving blowjobs. I love receiving oral... think cos it's so rare I just savour it and they stop after about 7 mins cos I've not came "

Too bad our profiles don't match

Post new Message to Thread