By *indsor55 OP   Man
over a year ago

new forest/ ringwood

Wots you most useless facts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

The moon is sloley moving away and at sum point in the future the tieds will stop and the see will look like a pond.

By *lbi niceMan
over a year ago

romsley

"The moon is sloley moving away and at sum point in the future the tieds will stop and the see will look like a pond. "

For fucks sake use spell check please

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

A steam train needs steam to work

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

50% of people are unable to spell correctly even with the use of their smartphone

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

"The moon is sloley moving away and at sum point in the future the tieds will stop and the see will look like a pond.

For fucks sake use spell check please "

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Most people can't spot or spell dislexya

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The moon is sloley moving away and at sum point in the future the tieds will stop and the see will look like a pond.

There is always one

over a year ago

"

OOOh, in this case, two

By *eek2findMan
over a year ago

Wigan

The Romans imported portuguese urine to use as mouth wash.

*Fact*

over a year ago

"50% of people are unable to spell correctly even with the use of their smartphone "

50% of posters on this thread haven’t read Seeside’s profile that openly declares his dyslexia... and now they feel like Thundertwats.

over a year ago

South Wales

"50% of people are unable to spell correctly even with the use of their smartphone

50% of posters on this thread haven’t read Seeside’s profile that openly declares his dyslexia... and now they feel like Thundertwats. "

This

By *lackitncoCouple
over a year ago

lichfield

[Removed by poster at 20/02/18 17:06:15]

By *lackitncoCouple
over a year ago

lichfield

Which sick bastard put an s in the word lisp

over a year ago

"Which sick bastard put an s in the word lisp"

Same twat who made dyslexia so hard to spell

over a year ago

"50% of people are unable to spell correctly even with the use of their smartphone

50% of posters on this thread haven’t read Seeside’s profile that openly declares his dyslexia... and now they feel like Thundertwats. "

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Actually NO

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"Which sick bastard put an s in the word lisp

Same twat who made dyslexia so hard to spell"

over a year ago

50% of posters on this thread haven’t read Seeside’s profile that openly declares his dyslexia... and now they feel like Thundertwats.

Actually NO"

Have you spell checked your own profile? I think you should ... hashtag #GlassHouses and all that ..

By *unninglinguist600Man
over a year ago

belfast

It is illegal for a trafic warden to give a ticket to a royal mail vehical for any reason.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Not much help when he is dyslexic is it. Which word to choose ? He uses the phone so not as easy.

Maybe ignore his posts.

over a year ago

This"

Oh the irony of someone who describes themselves as ‘nice’ in both their username and profile saying ‘for fucks sake use spell check please’

over a year ago

Objects don't actually have any colour to them!, what you actually observe is the spectrum of white light being reflected of it minus the spectrum of light the object absorbed

over a year ago

Horses have 360 degree vision.

over a year ago

A vessel is deemed to be overtaking if it is more than 22.5 degrees abaft the beam.

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

[Removed by poster at 20/02/18 17:34:08]

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Actually NO

Have you spell checked your own profile? I think you should ... hashtag #GlassHouses and all that .. "

Please point out the error and I will rectify it

Otherwise I don't give a toss.

over a year ago

Actually NO

Have you spell checked your own profile? I think you should ... hashtag #GlassHouses and all that ..

Otherwise I don't give a toss. "

How “confidant” are you that you have spelt “confident” correctly?

Quick - you’d better go correct it then your post about spell checking won’t look *quite* so hypocritical!

over a year ago

it's a fact that thundertwats is a new one for me and it's a fact that I'll be using it at work tomorrow

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Actually NO

Quick - you’d better go correct it then your post about spell checking won’t look *quite* so hypocritical!"

Sorry son... I still don't give a toss

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No need to be rude and there's no point spell check doesn't help if your dyslexic!

over a year ago

Actually NO

Quick - you’d better go correct it then your post about spell checking won’t look *quite* so hypocritical!

Sorry son... I still don't give a toss"

That’s me told!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Horses have 360 degree vision. "

Not quite - that's why you must never walk up directly behind one, and why they don't like being petted on the face.

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Actually NO

Sorry son... I still don't give a toss

That’s me told! "

Thank you for taking it in the spirit it was intended...

No malice intended

over a year ago

"A steam train needs steam to work "

A steam train heeds coal water and heat to work together to create steam.

over a year ago

"Horses have 360 degree vision.

Not quite - that's why you must never walk up directly behind one, and why they don't like being petted on the face."

The name Eohippus (the earliest recorded extinct horse) means Dawn Horse. How cool is that?

over a year ago

Not quite - that's why you must never walk up directly behind one, and why they don't like being petted on the face."

i want going to get into semantics

By *lackitncoCouple
over a year ago

lichfield

"It is illegal for a trafic warden to give a ticket to a royal mail vehical for any reason."

The Royal Mail is the only vehicle legally allowed to cross a red light

Even police and ambulance shouldn’t.

Reason beingonce u post a letter it belongs to the queen till delivered. So when stage coaches were being robbed it was declared nothing should stop the queens post

over a year ago

South Wales

This

Oh the irony of someone who describes themselves as ‘nice’ in both their username and profile saying ‘for fucks sake use spell check please’"

Yes. But on the positive side, threads like this are useful for identifying people who are full of it so you can block them before they look at your profile. I mean, seriously, who'd want to meet people like that?

We've blocked two from this thread alone.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"A steam train needs steam to work

A steam train heeds coal water and heat to work together to create steam."

We'll if you want to be pikkey then yes but you also forgot about the oil

over a year ago

Actually NO

Wow, aren't you just ray of suns_ine

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

No ear dog.....has no ears

over a year ago

over a year ago

"The Romans imported portuguese urine to use as mouth wash.

*Fact*"

Spit and rinse then

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

The term "piss poor" comes from Newcastle upon Tyne as urine was sold to the textile industry to fix dyes into materials. Every one in the family pee'd into a pot which leads also to people so poor they didn't even have "a pot to piss in"

over a year ago

The “hashtag” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph

over a year ago

"The term "piss poor" comes from Newcastle upon Tyne as urine was sold to the textile industry to fix dyes into materials. Every one in the family pee'd into a pot which leads also to people so poor they didn't even have "a pot to piss in"

"

I think it was also used extensively for tanning leather.

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"The term "piss poor" comes from Newcastle upon Tyne as urine was sold to the textile industry to fix dyes into materials. Every one in the family pee'd into a pot which leads also to people so poor they didn't even have "a pot to piss in"

I think it was also used extensively for tanning leather. "

You're not wrong

over a year ago

Actually NO

Have you spell checked your own profile? I think you should ... hashtag #GlassHouses and all that .. "

He can't help being a twat!

over a year ago

South Wales

Actually NO

Wow, aren't you just ray of suns_ine "

Yup, he's doing wonders for his appeal isn'the?

over a year ago

You're not wrong "

Imagine the smell !

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

You're not wrong

Imagine the smell !"

Imagine the House of Lords when they all used to wear their piss fixed t jackets

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

FACT

over a year ago

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

FACT "

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

There is always one "

Fact of the day: the amount of people on here who jumped in to stand up and support _eeside showing how much we all love him and his posts

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

FACT "

Touché

over a year ago

There is always one

Fact of the day: the amount of people on here who jumped in to stand up and support _eeside showing how much we all love him and his posts "

Swehside ish a good bloike

By *nnocent and RaunchyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester /London

The word naive first appeared in the Oxford English dictionary in 1937.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

There is always one

Fact of the day: the amount of people on here who jumped in to stand up and support _eeside showing how much we all love him and his posts "

Thanks

over a year ago

If you take 10 minute toilet break at work every day on work time for a year.....

By the end of the work year you would have been paid to sit on the toilet for over 40 hours

over a year ago

FACT "

Wow, that's so cool.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/18 19:49:22]

over a year ago

Newcastle residents used to supply urine to the t making industry to fix the dye in the material. They used to leave it in pots outside their front-doors to be collected, hence the phrase "piss poor". Those who didn't own pots "couldn't afford a pot to piss in".

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

There is always one

Fact of the day: the amount of people on here who jumped in to stand up and support _eeside showing how much we all love him and his posts

Thanks "

You’re more than welcome

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

The 1st mobile phone was established in 1945 according to my eldest’s latest college assignment

over a year ago

Seriously, you can't even type the word "twead" (with 2 E's) on this site?

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Seriously, you can't even type the word "twead" (with 2 E's) on this site?"

The Scunthorpe effect in full swing

By *rmainman10Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I cant believe its not butter ... Its actually butter !

By *rof. Brian cocksMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Humans share about 50% DNA with bananas.

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

Flies take off backwards.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

FACT "

Yeay _eeside ...

Ignore the fkwits.

We all know what you mean

over a year ago

Oooh I'm good at these, I'm that irritating guy who bores people to death with random trivia.

Like for example that most acronyms that people use are not acronyms, but initialisms. Acronyms are only where the word is intended to be pronounced.

Eg:

FBI - Initialism

ROSPA or BUPA - Acronym

over a year ago

The highest cable car in the world is in Venezuela!

over a year ago

Liverpool was first recognised as a city in 1207

over a year ago

FACT "

Impressive

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

This

Oh the irony of someone who describes themselves as ‘nice’ in both their username and profile saying ‘for fucks sake use spell check please’

Yes. But on the positive side, threads like this are useful for identifying people who are full of it so you can block them before they look at your profile. I mean, seriously, who'd want to meet people like that?

We've blocked two from this thread alone."

Actually, no I’m not “full of it” as others have said.

Until you meet someone,how can you form an opinion on that person.

I did not abuse the OP, but just stated a fact..

And when others sought to vilifie me I simply defended myself.

over a year ago

"It is illegal for a trafic warden to give a ticket to a royal mail vehical for any reason."

Omg I have a red car I'm getting some royal mail stickers

over a year ago

FACT

Impressive "

Unless you have cut and paste this from somewhere then as a dyslexic person you have managed incredibly well to put this paragraph together.

However, it is not a fact as has Bern expressed but simply an opinion of some Cambridge researchers based on small experiments using simple words and language. It may be so in some occasions and for some people but it is not always true with every word, phrase or in visual reader.

Ufunh the worm fuct diaeh'p maig efsty patwom baolebe ib ts bu tsbo!

This may prove the point....or it may not

over a year ago

The “t” of Moët isn’t silent a mr Moët wasn’t French

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

There are more stars just in our galaxy than there are grains of sand on all the beaches on earth

over a year ago

"

The name Eohippus (the earliest recorded extinct horse) means Dawn Horse. How cool is that? "

Dawn Horse is now my penis's new name

over a year ago

Most cornflakes come from the USA

over a year ago

Little known fact that thundertwats is my new favourite word.

over a year ago

FACT

Impressive

Unless you have cut and paste this from somewhere then as a dyslexic person you have managed incredibly well to put this paragraph together.

However, it is not a fact as has Bern expressed but simply an opinion of some Cambridge researchers based on small experiments using simple words and language. It may be so in some occasions and for some people but it is not always true with every word, phrase or in visual reader.

Ufunh the worm fuct diaeh'p maig efsty patwom baolebe ib ts bu tsbo!

This may prove the point....or it may not "

Some people on this thread have their heads so far up their ass, they have shit for brains. FACT

over a year ago

OOOh, in this case, two "

They are a pair of arrogant cnuts! Is that how to spell it?

over a year ago

Actually NO"

I’d say he’s confidEnt that he doesn’t feel like a Thundertwat

over a year ago

Actually NO

Still confidEnt there is no error?

over a year ago

BOGOF!

over a year ago

Actually NO

Still confidEnt there is no error?"

Confident No. Arrogant Yes

over a year ago

"It is illegal for a trafic warden to give a ticket to a royal mail vehical for any reason.

This is correct

Omg I have a red car I'm getting some royal mail stickers "

over a year ago

Actually NO

Still confidEnt there is no error?

Confident No. Arrogant Yes "

Get a room

over a year ago

Ironic statement of the day...

Ever heard of correct punctuation?

over a year ago

"

The name Eohippus (the earliest recorded extinct horse) means Dawn Horse. How cool is that?

Dawn Horse is now my penis's new name "

Eohippus is a bit of a mouthful.

By *rjimMan
over a year ago

nr bristol

The drink Noilly Prat is pronounced

no ee prat.

The T is sounded.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"

And when others sought to vilifie me I simply defended myself."

Vilify

By *rjimMan
over a year ago

nr bristol

Echolalia is the meaningless repetition of another person's spoken words as a symptom of psychiatric disorder.

Highly contagious.

Just say to someone...

"I have echolalia"

they will say "Echolalia" ?

You say "Oh my god you have it too".

over a year ago

"

For fuck's sake, use a spell check please."

Fixed that for you

Cock.

over a year ago

Sand is called sand because it’s where the Sea and lAND merge Sand

over a year ago

"

And when others sought to vilifie me I simply defended myself.

Vilify "

This

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The highest cable car in the world is in Venezuela! "

Fray Bentos is the capital city of the Río Negro Department, in south-western Uruguay.

By *alel77Man
over a year ago

London

The liver has more than 500 functions in the body and the only organ inside the body the regenerates.

It’s the organ of organs basically!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The liver has more than 500 functions in the body and the only organ inside the body the regenerates.

It’s the organ of organs basically!"

The Greek engineer Ctesibius of Alexandria is credited with inventing the organ in the 3rd century BC. He devised an instrument called the hydraulis, which delivered a wind supply maintained through water pressure to a set of pipes. The hydraulis was played in the arenas of the Roman Empire.

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Must be time for medication for the trolls

By *alel77Man
over a year ago

London

"The liver has more than 500 functions in the body and the only organ inside the body the regenerates.

It’s the organ of organs basically!

The Greek engineer Ctesibius of Alexandria is credited with inventing the organ in the 3rd century BC. He devised an instrument called the hydraulis, which delivered a wind supply maintained through water pressure to a set of pipes. The hydraulis was played in the arenas of the Roman Empire. "

Invented an organ, that’s genius!

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 19:37:43]

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

there’s a theory that the moon is actually made from debris from the earth when we collided with another planet 4.5 billon years ago, the debris at one point created rings around the earth like Saturn has which eventually fused together to become the moon (I’m 99% sure this is true but I wasn’t there to whiteness )

By *rmainman10Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

The following is a true fact

God backward is dog

And dog bakward is god

Thank you for your time .. Please read more life changing facts below

over a year ago

There is no D in the word refrigeration but there is in the word fridge.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

This is a stupid non blond post, hence why I haven't started a new thread!

Ok, I am left handed and when ever I see a round door handle my heart sinks a little (if people are watching), so my useless question is, what is the natural order if you need to tighten a screw....clockwise or anti-clockwise? Please only answer from a left handed perspective, I know you are thinking it is all the same but trust me it isn't, our brains (or mine) are wired differently

(I've started wearing reading glasses and those pesky tiny screws keep coming loose)

over a year ago

Left or right handed a screw screws up the same ... and I'm left handed too

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Left or right handed a screw screws up the same ... and I'm left handed too "

I know but I never remember which way! And those screws are so little that if you screw it the wrong way you're fooked lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Left in Latin is ‘sinister’and in times past left handed women were considered to be ‘sinister’ and therefore witches.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Most people can't spot or spell dislexya"

I suffer with sex daily. I mean dislexyia

over a year ago

Emus and Kangaroos can't go backward.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Righty tighty lefty loosey

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Righty tighty lefty loosey "
sounds likes fun fmf

over a year ago

But do they like Eskimo kisses?

over a year ago

You only need 70 people in a room to have a 99.9% chance that at least two will have the same birthday. You only need 23 people to have just over a 50/50 chance!

over a year ago

There are more nipples in the world than people

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/18 22:05:33]

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Righty tighty lefty loosey "

Thanks Bladey

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Righty tighty lefty loosey

Thanks Bladey "

My pleasure and we'll if you ever need a screw that would be my pleasure to

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Left handed screw threads do not help...

By *aeganaWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

The term saved by the bell comes from victorian days incase you were accidently burried alive,they would tie a string around your finger attached to a bell above ground. If you awoke and panicked the bell would ring hense the sayong saved by the bell. The term graveyard shift also started here as workers would be on shift in case the bells rang to rescue any poor victim who had been buried alive by mistake.

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

Einstein is quoted to have said don't believe everything you read on the internet

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Wots you most useless facts"

Sunlight is 8 minutes old

over a year ago

"Wots you most useless facts"

A shark will only attack you when you’re wet

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

female hyenas clitorises are so big they were thought to be penises by early biologists

(kaz)

over a year ago

This week's learnt new useless fact: Shakil in EastEnders was the little boy from Britain's got talent who sang at Michael Jackson's funeral

By *alnSimCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"There are more stars just in our galaxy than there are grains of sand on all the beaches on earth "

Apparently it's not just the sand on the beaches only but it also includes the sand in all the deserts... fascinating isn't it

over a year ago

The average male will produce over 500 million sperm cell over his lifetime

over a year ago

"The average male will produce over 500 million sperm cell over his lifetime"

What about heavy cummers

over a year ago

"The average male will produce over 500 million sperm cell over his lifetime

What about heavy cummers "

that's why I said average

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

"The average male will produce over 500 million sperm cell over his lifetime"

Shit have I used them all up at 51? And I counted them all !!!

over a year ago

the name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan. Fact.

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

My head is full of useless information lol.....

A banana is a berry...

A strawberry is not a berry

Door hinges are not at equal distances from the top and the bottom of the door. They are offset so perception shows them to look symmetrical. Noramlly the top hinge will be about 7 inches from the top and the bottom hinge about 11inches from the bottom, he middle one is placed in the center of the 2.

Why do we die?

... this one is a theory,

So there are 3 main theory’s as to why we die...

1. Old age - quite obvious, once we get too old our life expires, everything stops working.

2. Environment - this covers everything from physical environment to lifestyle e.g diet and exercise. So not looking after your body causes it to die.

3. Sex - sex could be the reason why we die...

so there are some species (I.e. types of fish) where the Male will have sex once and promptly die when he pulls out.... other species where the female dies after giving birth.

On the other hand, there are trees which obviously never have sex and can live for hundereds of years.... so is sex killing us?

Think about it lol

Personally I’d rather go out fucking haha

over a year ago

Was about to say that myself...

over a year ago

If you type your password for Fab In the message box and hit post, fab automatically censors it to ***************

over a year ago

The wealthiest 1 percent of the world's population now owns more than half of the world's wealth.

over a year ago

Today's fact is

The spelling police are sad acts that wear cardigans and crave a job in a library

By *rivate_userMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Listerine was sold as a floor cleaner and as a cure for gonorrhea.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/03/18 02:57:31]

over a year ago

Your body can't digest sweet corn.

over a year ago

Not to sound facetious but facetious is the only word in the dictionary that uses all the vowels in alphabetical order!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

OOOh, in this case, two

Today's fact is

The spelling police are sad acts that wear cardigans and crave a job in a library "

Love this

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

No ear dog has no ears

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"No ear dog has no ears "

And doesn't come when you shout them

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Not to sound facetious but facetious is the only word in the dictionary that uses all the vowels in alphabetical order!"

Um, and abstemious. I am facetious enough to know that.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Post new Message to Thread