Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Headlines WRITTEN IN CAPITALS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all think our own topics are the most important, but writing them in capital letters only means that everyone else follows suit in due course, thereby negating all of them and spoiling the forum.

Try writing normally, but use good words to attract attention instead of the size of words.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Ooh shouty people... they give me a headache

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Ooh shouty people... they give me a headache"

Shouty,attention seeking,desperate people give me a headache. I was just looking at today's fab a pic thread,surely everyone has already fabbed every available pic of each others going by now. There seems to be one every day!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ooh shouty people... they give me a headache

Shouty,attention seeking,desperate people give me a headache. I was just looking at today's fab a pic thread,surely everyone has already fabbed every available pic of each others going by now. There seems to be one every day!"

I've made that point several times. I can't see what they find to fab every puffing day... same people... same pics...but it makes them happy I guess

over a year ago

Shouty,attention seeking,desperate people give me a headache. I was just looking at today's fab a pic thread,surely everyone has already fabbed every available pic of each others going by now. There seems to be one every day!

I've made that point several times. I can't see what they find to fab every puffing day... same people... same pics...but it makes them happy I guess "

Yes I don't understand this obsession with fabbing pics either, seems spectacularly childish to me, but what does an old fogey like me know?

over a year ago

Oh and back to the op, it actually discourages me from opening a thread because I assume it's by a numpty who can't work out how to take off caps lock.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I've made that point several times. I can't see what they find to fab every puffing day... same people... same pics...but it makes them happy I guess "

At least make it a once a week thing then there may be new pic's to actually fab,I think we're in the minority anyway so I'll leave them to it.

over a year ago

"Oh and back to the op, it actually discourages me from opening a thread because I assume it's by a numpty who can't work out how to take off caps lock. "

NICE TITS !

over a year ago

I've made that point several times. I can't see what they find to fab every puffing day... same people... same pics...but it makes them happy I guess

At least make it a once a week thing then there may be new pic's to actually fab,I think we're in the minority anyway so I'll leave them to it."

Do you think that's the reason for the caps in the first place? To get more pictures fabbed?

over a year ago

"We all think our own topics are the most important, but writing them in capital letters only means that everyone else follows suit in due course, thereby negating all of them and spoiling the forum.

Try writing normally, but use good words to attract attention instead of the size of words.

"

doesn't bother me at all

over a year ago

"Oh and back to the op, it actually discourages me from opening a thread because I assume it's by a numpty who can't work out how to take off caps lock. "

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

At least make it a once a week thing then there may be new pic's to actually fab,I think we're in the minority anyway so I'll leave them to it.

Do you think that's the reason for the caps in the first place? To get more pictures fabbed? "

Maybe,although I don't think the caps are neccessary as they seem pretty popular thread's anyway.

over a year ago

Seeside just opened one 'good morning everyone '

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Seeside just opened one 'good morning everyone ' "

Can I ask you a question?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/18 08:41:58]

over a year ago

I’ve got to agree with most of the above, maybe there should be some pinned threads: “The following people would like to wish you a good morning today as usual” or “the following people have got their Fabbing fingers out and are looking to have their pictures Fabbed”.

I’m just teasing obviously and it’s all just harmless fun really, if people enjoy them then it’s all good!

The ones that do come across as just a little needy are those threads with the OPs name in them, you know the ones “VoyBoy’s Saturday Night Shagathon” or “VoyBoy’s befriend someone on this thread Thread” - those!

over a year ago

"Seeside just opened one 'good morning everyone '

Can I ask you a question?"

of course

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Can I ask you a question?of course "

Why do you put after every comment even when it's a serious post?

over a year ago

Can I ask you a question?of course

Why do you put after every comment even when it's a serious post?"

because I'm never seriarse

over a year ago

Do you think that's the reason for the caps in the first place? To get more pictures fabbed? "

OH FAB ME FAB ME

over a year ago

Do you think that's the reason for the caps in the first place? To get more pictures fabbed?

OH FAB ME FAB ME "

LOL OK OK

over a year ago

OH FAB ME FAB ME LOL OK OK "

over a year ago

Can I ask you a question?of course

Why do you put after every comment even when it's a serious post?because I'm never seriarse "

I remember the days of after every post!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Blimey. Well done everyone; I can't see a single word written in capitals in Lounge and Swingers titles.

over a year ago

"Blimey. Well done everyone; I can't see a single word written in capitals in Lounge and Swingers titles. "

Well, apart from this one of course!

over a year ago

It means they are VERY VERY SERIOUS about the topic.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 15:17:33]

Post new Message to Thread