Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it a technique.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

.....to be able to make a man cum just from oral sex??

We've had a couple of meets with a mutual friend who as of yet we are unable to convince to join the site, but play is always fun so she's under no pressure in that sense.

However, I've noticed that she can make him cum just from sucking his cock!

Can other women do this and how d'you do it??

It's a great sight to see her make him finish in her mouth in just a couple of minutes and relationship wise it's not causing any problems but I'm curious as hell if tuners a knack or technique to it cos I'd love to learn how to do it. (WW) x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

In my experience its more unusual (and frustrating) for men nit to cum when I suck their cock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

id love to experience that lol

over a year ago

It’s ages since I’ve cum from a blow job. Think 2007 was the last time.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’ve always found it very hard to cum from oral sex. I don’t think it’s just down to technique.

over a year ago

I can do it, but damned if I can tell you how, maybe they can tell how much I'm enjoying doing it.

over a year ago

Never have...

By *art123Man
over a year ago

Stoke

Technique is definitely a factor.

I don’t often cum from a bj but some women have had me shooting loads from oral alone..

over a year ago

"In my experience its more unusual (and frustrating) for men nit to cum when I suck their cock "

How d'you do it? Is there a technique to it or just a skill that can't be taught? xx

over a year ago

"I’ve always found it very hard to cum from oral sex. I don’t think it’s just down to technique."

Some men (not necessarily you) are inhibited about it - sometimes from having had a partner who was disgusted by the idea.

over a year ago

Its definitely a skill.

over a year ago

OP, I would also guess that the excitement created by a new sexual partner could be a factor.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"In my experience its more unusual (and frustrating) for men nit to cum when I suck their cock

How d'you do it? Is there a technique to it or just a skill that can't be taught? xx"

It's different for each guy really. Just got to chandelier things up and find what works for the one you're sucking. Lots of tongue action, don't forget the balls and shaft, some like a hard grip. They'll let you know what works and what doesn't.

over a year ago

I never could until recently. I thought that I couldn't.

Turns out that it was due to the operator.

It certainly was a surprise.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Maybe it's the whole scenario of you watching, another woman going down on him and the forbidden element rather than a particular technique.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

It's very easy and very nice.

By *wansfeetCouple
over a year ago

Guisborough

I've found it depends on the man, some I have no trouble making them blow from just oral, some no matter what I do just can't cum that way. I really don't think I have a special technique

Mrs S x

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"In my experience its more unusual (and frustrating) for men nit to cum when I suck their cock

How d'you do it? Is there a technique to it or just a skill that can't be taught? xx"

Years of practice and reading your partners moans and body x

over a year ago

Hubby rarely cums from oral, he enjoys them, but prefers sex. But on meets the guys cum quite quickly from bjs alone, every guys different.

over a year ago

It's an amazing thing to watch. Couple of bobs of her head and she's got him well on the way.

It's got to be a skill. As I said it causes no problem between us and he's always relaxed and never tries to bring up who was better but I would love to learn whatever it is other women can do. (WW) xx

over a year ago

If that ever happens to me I'll make sure to leave her a "She gives the best bj on site" veri

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Ive never had a man not come... dunno what im doing different

over a year ago

Its technique..sussed this out when i was in my early 20's...always make a man cum within minutes..always..its all about the technique x

over a year ago

The best technique I ever experienced was from a bloke. He had me cumming very quickly, but I’ve never known anyone use it since. Only two other women made me cum though oral. In both cases it was the combination of technique and enthusiasm

over a year ago

Personally think it's hard .. might just be me .. don't cum very often from them. There needs to be ranking involved as well can't gum off just being sucked on its own.

over a year ago

"Personally think it's hard .. might just be me .. don't cum very often from them. There needs to be ranking involved as well can't gum off just being sucked on its own. "

Ranking..gum...geez forget my technique i wanna hear more about this lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/18 20:26:09]

over a year ago

Bastard predictive text should of said wanking and cum haha

over a year ago

I rarely do. There's only one person I know that was able to guarantee it. I'm not sure why.

over a year ago

I've never played with a woman who couldn't finish me off with oral

over a year ago

I’ve never had a problem with not getting a man to cum through oral if that’s what I want to do. I can’t say how I manage it, it’s just how I do it. X

over a year ago

Must be something wrong with me .. open to offers to try tho haha

By *ullBodiedVixenWoman
over a year ago

Sawtry

Id say it depends on your subject and your technique. Try different things, listen closly to his breathing and pay attention to how his whole body reacts. Does he melt into you when you take long slow flat tongue licks or does he moan when you speed things up and flick your tongue over his tip? Is he a pulled back or a pushed forward lover? Use your hands as well and don’t be afraid to gently play with his balls and the insides of his thighs. Eye contact can also be a game changer. Position yourself so that when you reach his tip you can glance up at him and a wet sloppy (use lota of saliva) jas always gone down very well when im honing mu skills ;£

over a year ago

i can’t cum from oral alone, i need other stimulus too.

over a year ago

Don't often cum from oral alone, need to use the hands too and it usually takes 30-45 mins for me personally.

By *xycpl699Couple
over a year ago

kilmarnock

my hubby always cums from me sucking his cock dont really have a technique just been at it for years experience of what he likes a suppose

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Really dont get how guys cant cum from this. Maybe im just lucky but never been an issue. V is very good with her mouth and has no problem making me or others cum in her mouth. G

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I've made lots of guys cum from oral alone.

I think a lot is to do with enjoying what you are doing and not "trying" to make them cum. Variation in technique, coupled with stimulation of other areas helps too

Though some men simply do not cum from oral.

Nita

over a year ago

My boyfriend always comes from me sucking him off , I think if you really enjoy doing it and have your technique right any guy will come from a blow job ..

over a year ago

"I've made lots of guys cum from oral alone.

I think a lot is to do with enjoying what you are doing and not "trying" to make them cum. Variation in technique, coupled with stimulation of other areas helps too

Though some men simply do not cum from oral.

Nita"

Using other stimuli is cheating, it's oral not handjob

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

must be as i only meet women i find attractive- yet over the years, only a handful have managed it. I can usually tell quite quickly how likely it is to happen

over a year ago

Do you mean sucking without using the hands at all?

over a year ago

I wouldn’t say it’s down to technique alone, more a combination of being turned on, relaxed & just in the right moment to cum.

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t say it’s down to technique alone, more a combination of being turned on, relaxed & just in the right moment to cum.

"

But a good technique helps to relax me, turn me on and puts me in the right frame of mind to cum

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It’s ages since I’ve cum from a blow job. Think 2007 was the last time."

Pretty much the same here. As much as I love it, I can't seem to get over the edge as it were.

over a year ago

"It’s ages since I’ve cum from a blow job. Think 2007 was the last time.

Pretty much the same here. As much as I love it, I can't seem to get over the edge as it were. "

I rarely get a bj

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Pretty much the same here. As much as I love it, I can't seem to get over the edge as it were.

I rarely get a bj "

I'll send Alice Winger round with full bj lippy

over a year ago

I would say technique and situation make a difference.

I only cum from oral about 50% of the time and tongue piercings seem to help.

By *ammyDodgaMan
over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

I’ve always found regardless of the technique or relationship with the lady, that unless I really concentrate and will myself to cum a BJ alone isn’t enough.

Maybe I’m greedy and want all the lady has to offer

over a year ago

I rarely get a bj

I'll send Alice Winger round with full bj lippy "

haha

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

"The best technique I ever experienced was from a bloke. He had me cumming very quickly, but I’ve never known anyone use it since. Only two other women made me cum though oral. In both cases it was the combination of technique and enthusiasm "

Are guys better at a BJ?

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

I've only been with a handful of women who have been able to make me come from oral alone and in my experience it is definitely down to technique....The strange thing is that in no way could I explain what it is that they are doing differently. I have also experienced women who are so comfortable with deep throat that I can throat fuck them until I cum, but that is an entirely different skill

over a year ago

Its definitley a skill but its dependant on the guy different guys like blowjobs a different way. Ive had blowjobs that've made other men cum in minutes that i couldnt cum from and vice versa. So as with all things sex communication is key

over a year ago

alot of tip action with her tongue

sucking it deep and wanking it simultaneously at the same time

ball sucking

spitting

most importantly and what does it most for me is her looking straight into my eyes

over a year ago

"The best technique I ever experienced was from a bloke. He had me cumming very quickly, but I’ve never known anyone use it since. Only two other women made me cum though oral. In both cases it was the combination of technique and enthusiasm

Are guys better at a BJ?"

Don’t know, just this particular guy was

over a year ago

I've only done it with two men but I didn't have problems making them cum. Hands, teasing, enthusiasm and most of all genuine enjoyment for the task at hand is my 'technique.'

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Are guys better at a BJ?"

If it's possible to have a less than brilliant one, then I guess it depends on several factors

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've only done it with two men but I didn't have problems making them cum. Hands, teasing, enthusiasm and most of all genuine enjoyment for the task at hand is my 'technique.'"

What works for one, may not work for another though, it also depends on the guy's mood or situation?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I honestly never realised this was an issue for some... I've never had a problem making a guy orgasm during oral sex and so assumed it was something everyone achieved easily

By *AD1068Man
over a year ago

Ealing

I have no problems in cumming from oral. The one time I found oral awkward was when the lady's teeth were cutting into my penis as she was going up and down. She was not "nibbling" on it if you know what I mean. When I explained it to her she changed it and was a great bj.

So I guess there is some technique, but possibly subject to the individual

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Guys usually have to work hard not to cum when receiving oral in my experience.

over a year ago

I've never cum from oral, I can get close but nobody has ever tipped me over the edge hoping that one day someone can!

over a year ago

is that right? im intrigued

over a year ago

Depends on the guy for me, sometimes I can sometimes I can't. Generally thought don't want to, oral is foreplay for me so don't want it to be finished before the main event lol

over a year ago

i've never cum from just oral. only time i've been close is when i hadn't nutted in 3 weeks... i probably could've but she ended up getting tired. Nothing beats the pussoir for me anyway

over a year ago

I’ve never not cum from oral unless I’ve chosen not to so as to finish elsewhere!

I’ve akways been quite vocal and forward in saying what works for me and been lucky enough to always have a willing person whose sucking to follow my lead!

over a year ago

In my case only one woman come close to doing it

By *itmanAndHerrCouple
over a year ago

st helens

Personally its all about how interested she is in the act. If someone looks like they're just going through the motions then i find myself trying to cum which is counterproductive. If you can see someone is enjoying the act and is even turned on by it then it makes the whole experience so much more fluid. As always sexual arousal is brewed in the brain.

By *017chesterladMan
over a year ago

chester

"Personally its all about how interested she is in the act. If someone looks like they're just going through the motions then i find myself trying to cum which is counterproductive. If you can see someone is enjoying the act and is even turned on by it then it makes the whole experience so much more fluid. As always sexual arousal is brewed in the brain."

I completely agree. Only 2 girls have ever made me come from a BJ and one of them really did know how to suck cock!

over a year ago

I think the only time I haven't made a guy cum whilst giving him a blowjob is when I have stopped cause I wanted to fuck him

over a year ago

"I think the only time I haven't made a guy cum whilst giving him a blowjob is when I have stopped cause I wanted to fuck him "

Typical selfish move!

Imagine if all the blokes stopped half way giving oral to ladies

over a year ago

I feel like I must be the odd guy out, I find it easier to cum from oral sex than from normal penetration

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"I think the only time I haven't made a guy cum whilst giving him a blowjob is when I have stopped cause I wanted to fuck him

Typical selfish move!

Imagine if all the blokes stopped half way giving oral to ladies "

I can count on one hand the number of guys who carried on till I actually came

over a year ago

The one thing I can do that I’ve been told a lot of guys can’t is cum n then keep it hard and cum again!

So you could suck my cock n make me cum and then fuck me all without stopping!ha

If you ever feel like a shot let me know lol xxx

over a year ago

"I think the only time I haven't made a guy cum whilst giving him a blowjob is when I have stopped cause I wanted to fuck him

Typical selfish move!

I can count on one hand the number of guys who carried on till I actually came"

don't tell me you've only got one hand

over a year ago

No chance I couldn’t stop! Best thing going having a girl cum on your tounge!

Then after a slight break slide your cock inside and make them cum all over again! God I’m getting horny now lol

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

Imagine if all the blokes stopped half way giving oral to ladies "

I would rather they did tbh!

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

What's the breakdown time wise?

You receive oral for longer or shorter than you give?

By *itmanAndHerrCouple
over a year ago

st helens

Typical selfish move!

You need a couple who believe in don't stop till you pop. Tag team.

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

I can count on one hand the number of guys who carried on till I actually camedon't tell me you've only got one hand "

Two I need the other hand to finish what they started lol

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

I can count on one hand the number of guys who carried on till I actually came

What's the breakdown time wise?

You receive oral for longer or shorter than you give?"

They normally go down on me first so take a guess lol

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

I can count on one hand the number of guys who carried on till I actually camedon't tell me you've only got one hand

Two I need the other hand to finish what they started lol"

omg a finisher can I help buff

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

I can count on one hand the number of guys who carried on till I actually camedon't tell me you've only got one hand

Two I need the other hand to finish what they started lolomg a finisher can I help buff "

What's your CV like I want a good one

over a year ago

"I've only been with a handful of women who have been able to make me come from oral alone and in my experience it is definitely down to technique....The strange thing is that in no way could I explain what it is that they are doing differently. I have also experienced women who are so comfortable with deep throat that I can throat fuck them until I cum, but that is an entirely different skill "

Someone done that to me once and the cum almost came out of my nose.

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

Two I need the other hand to finish what they started lolomg a finisher can I help buff

What's your CV like I want a good one "

oh I haven't updated for two years but I'm second to none on cunniligus verification

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

Two I need the other hand to finish what they started lolomg a finisher can I help buff

What's your CV like I want a good one oh I haven't updated for two years but I'm second to none on cunniligus verification "

Am I meant to take your word for that?

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

What's your CV like I want a good one oh I haven't updated for two years but I'm second to none on cunniligus verification

Am I meant to take your word for that? "

no my tongue is my bond

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

What's your CV like I want a good one oh I haven't updated for two years but I'm second to none on cunniligus verification

Am I meant to take your word for that? no my tongue is my bond "

Oh nice lol

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

Am I meant to take your word for that? no my tongue is my bond

Oh nice lol "

lol james

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

Oh nice lol lol james "

Quite smooth aren't ya lol

over a year ago

Typical selfish move!

Oh nice lol lol james

Quite smooth aren't ya lol "

shaken not stirred

over a year ago

".....to be able to make a man cum just from oral sex??

We've had a couple of meets with a mutual friend who as of yet we are unable to convince to join the site, but play is always fun so she's under no pressure in that sense.

However, I've noticed that she can make him cum just from sucking his cock!

Can other women do this and how d'you do it??

It's a great sight to see her make him finish in her mouth in just a couple of minutes and relationship wise it's not causing any problems but I'm curious as hell if tuners a knack or technique to it cos I'd love to learn how to do it. (WW) x"

Ask your friend to show you? That might be the easiest way.

over a year ago

The OP makes it sound like the exception to the rule if someone can make a guy come from oral alone, if you think about it a warm wet mouth and skilled tongue can do a lot more to a penis than a vagina can (it’s the tongue that can make all the difference!)

Having said that the standard of BJ varies from person to person, some are woeful at it, others sublime.

Personally I’m not a fan of those aggressive wanking BJs, you know where she frantically wanks you with her hand while she has the tip of the cock in her mouth.

My preference is for hands free, slow, sensual, wet sloppy ones with the tongue doing its thing around the head of the penis, even better if she’s looking right into your eyes with a seductive look as she’s doing it! Heaven!

By *4gnumprMan
over a year ago

telford

ive never cum when given oral

Post new Message to Thread