Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting old but feeling young

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Despite hitting 50 I feel just about as fit as i've ever done and often forget i'm no longer a youngster. Fab however has an amazing knack of reminding me that I am an old git. Lost count of the number of times i've gone to message someone of similar age only to be hit with the dreaded outside users age range message. Have started to block people where i am outside their age requirements as what is the point of seeing their updates if I cant even chat let alone meet. Maybe its time to realise i'm not as young as i think.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Age is a funny old thing. Younger people are told to grow up or be mature and older people encouraged to look and act as youthfully as possible. It's daft!

I'm 61, out of many people's age range. I behave like a mature woman not a 25 year old and I like it that way.

Maturity and age aren't bad things

over a year ago

Totally agree with you, I might feel a lot younger but act my age. Just find it one of the strange personal preferences on here that people look at age as a priority. World would be a strange place if we all had same tastes though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Totally agree with you, I might feel a lot younger but act my age. Just find it one of the strange personal preferences on here that people look at age as a priority. World would be a strange place if we all had same tastes though."

We see age as a priority and don't meet anyone under 36 I think it is. I notice your lower limit is 40. I don't feel that anybody's personal preference is strange though.

over a year ago

Take the strange part back then as is was more a post about my confused opinion of myself. certainly not a dig at anyones preferences.

Post new Message to Thread