Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Debauchery !!

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Well I survived Saturday night but was comatose most of yesterday . But my question is this .... What's the most hammered you've been on a night out and what happened ??.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

One that the last recolection of the night was 8pm having a drink. Then waking up in my bed at 1pm the next day... I seemed to have lost 17 hours of my life.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"One that the last recolection of the night was 8pm having a drink. Then waking up in my bed at 1pm the next day... I seemed to have lost 17 hours of my life. "
Haha I've been there in the past

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got home and stayed in bed for 24 hours.

Had sick in my hair and lost my shoes

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

[Removed by poster at 19/02/18 12:44:29]

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There have been far too many to mention and some I am not particlarly proud of either - the one that will always mystify me however is the works drinks in a pub in Hammersmith that started off as just beer and wine but ended up in a haze of tequila slammers - where I was "helped" to the tube by a colleague who had had to wake me up to even get me out of the pub!!

She travelled as far as Earls Court with me where I assured her I would be fine to get from there to Kings Cross and then my overground train home - as the doors closed she turned to see me asleep again already!!

My next recollection was being on the overground train albeit the wrong branch of my line - how I got from Earls Court to there will forever remain a mystery!!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"There have been far too many to mention and some I am not particlarly proud of either - the one that will always mystify me however is the works drinks in a pub in Hammersmith that started off as just beer and wine but ended up in a haze of tequila slammers - where I was "helped" to the tube by a colleague who had had to wake me up to even get me out of the pub!!

She travelled as far as Earls Court with me where I assured her I would be fine to get from there to Kings Cross and then my overground train home - as the doors closed she turned to see me asleep again already!!

My next recollection was being on the overground train albeit the wrong branch of my line - how I got from Earls Court to there will forever remain a mystery!! "

Impressive . Gold star

over a year ago

What started off as a quiet drink and a game of pool ended with me sick in bed for the next two days with my last few memories being dancing with a group of storm troopers, having a line of women on there knees drinking champagne from my crotch, what I can only guess was a sculpture of a man made of meat, a mystery name sharpie'd onto my dick and one of my feet was black and swollen twice its size?????

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"What started off as a quiet drink and a game of pool ended with me sick in bed for the next two days with my last few memories being dancing with a group of storm troopers, having a line of women on there knees drinking champagne from my crotch, what I can only guess was a sculpture of a man made of meat, a mystery name sharpie'd onto my dick and one of my feet was black and swollen twice its size?????"
I think that deffo is the best yet . Gold star there

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I can't remember......

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I can't remember...... "
That's usually a sign if a good night

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I can't remember...... That's usually a sign if a good night "
*of

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I can't remember...... That's usually a sign if a good night "

I must have had some then!!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I can't remember...... That's usually a sign if a good night

I must have had some then!! "

I wouldn't know. You tell me

over a year ago

I must have had some then!! "

You did

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I must have had some then!! You did "

Haha, I never forget a good cream tea though!!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I must have had some then!! I wouldn't know. You tell me "

Beaujolais Nouveau night was always a bit of a blinder I seem to recall.....shamefully, most of the nights 'out on the lash' in my youth concluded with driving home in a total state after, we all used to do it back then!!

I'm much more sensible about driving now of course, but still gamely staggering about at beer festivals, blues festivals and dance festivals alike!!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I must have had some then!! I wouldn't know. You tell me

Beaujolais Nouveau night was always a bit of a blinder I seem to recall.....shamefully, most of the nights 'out on the lash' in my youth concluded with driving home in a total state after, we all used to do it back then!!

I'm much more sensible about driving now of course, but still gamely staggering about at beer festivals, blues festivals and dance festivals alike!! "

Good girl

over a year ago

Lots of blurry nights in my youth, only a few in the last ten or so years.

I swing ( ) from deliriously annoyingly happy to argumentative and being a nob.

Mostly I'm happy. I can usually remember a few bits but for some reason, journeys home are a bit of a blur

P x

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Lots of blurry nights in my youth, only a few in the last ten or so years.

Mostly I'm happy. I can usually remember a few bits but for some reason, journeys home are a bit of a blur

P x "

That happened to me too. We all went our separate ways at 2am . I got home at 3.30 . How??

over a year ago

P x That happened to me too. We all went our separate ways at 2am . I got home at 3.30 . How??"

Just be grateful you did

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

P x That happened to me too. We all went our separate ways at 2am . I got home at 3.30 . How??

Just be grateful you did

"

Obviously I was glad I did . And what's more amazing I didn't lose anything . Still had phone and wallet etc. And an unhappy dog who I'd left for hours

over a year ago

P x That happened to me too. We all went our separate ways at 2am . I got home at 3.30 . How??

Just be grateful you did

Obviously I was glad I did . And what's more amazing I didn't lose anything . Still had phone and wallet etc. And an unhappy dog who I'd left for hours "

Awww. Hope you didn't need to clean up after the dog in your worse for wear state.

Still having phones/keys/wallets is always a bonus

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Just be grateful you did

Obviously I was glad I did . And what's more amazing I didn't lose anything . Still had phone and wallet etc. And an unhappy dog who I'd left for hours

Awww. Hope you didn't need to clean up after the dog in your worse for wear state.

Still having phones/keys/wallets is always a bonus "

Yes it is. In my youth I lost many a wallet . I even got home with only 1 shoe on once

Post new Message to Thread