Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Diamonds

Jump to newest

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I have recently started dealing in diamonds, not your average diamonds but unique shale/colour diamonds. They come in all different shapes and sizes and some aren't much good for jewellery so I give them away at meets. Is this wrong? No one has taken offence yet but I am worried someone will. Do woman sometimes take offence at gifts? Like they are being paid?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

london

Meant shape not shale

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have recently started dealing in diamonds, not your average diamonds but unique shale/colour diamonds. They come in all different shapes and sizes and some aren't much good for jewellery so I give them away at meets. Is this wrong? No one has taken offence yet but I am worried someone will. Do woman sometimes take offence at gifts? Like they are being paid? "

Personally I wouldn't mind being showered with diamonds but I'm sure some women would take offence to it

Couldn't you design "flawed jewellery" where it's imperfectly perfect? Im a fan for something out of the norm myself...

over a year ago

london

"I have recently started dealing in diamonds, not your average diamonds but unique shale/colour diamonds. They come in all different shapes and sizes and some aren't much good for jewellery so I give them away at meets. Is this wrong? No one has taken offence yet but I am worried someone will. Do woman sometimes take offence at gifts? Like they are being paid?

Personally I wouldn't mind being showered with diamonds but I'm sure some women would take offence to it

Couldn't you design "flawed jewellery" where it's imperfectly perfect? Im a fan for something out of the norm myself..."

I deal rather than design. I buy in bulk, 95% are usable but some aren't. But there still beautiful and valuable x

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I’d like one as I like pretty sparkly things but if it was a first meet I’d find it a bit weird unless it was explained it’s not payment, there’s no expectation and you deal in them and they’re not a big value. I’d be really uncomfortable if something was of high value. If I’d been meeting someone regular but no relationship as such I’d still be uncomfortable if something was of high value.

over a year ago

I give away toasties.

over a year ago

london

"I’d like one as I like pretty sparkly things but if it was a first meet I’d find it a bit weird unless it was explained it’s not payment, there’s no expectation and you deal in them and they’re not a big value. I’d be really uncomfortable if something was of high value. If I’d been meeting someone regular but no relationship as such I’d still be uncomfortable if something was of high value. "

I just lime doing it because its nice and kind. I like being a naughty but friendly guy lol

over a year ago

"Meant shape not shale "

If you're giving them away are you sure they're not shale?

over a year ago

london

"Meant shape not shale

If you're giving them away are you sure they're not shale? "

Lol can't type this morning

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I have recently started dealing in diamonds, not your average diamonds but unique shale/colour diamonds. They come in all different shapes and sizes and some aren't much good for jewellery so I give them away at meets. Is this wrong? No one has taken offence yet but I am worried someone will. Do woman sometimes take offence at gifts? Like they are being paid? "

I think it's lovely. I adore being given little gifts. I personally would be delighted xx

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I give away toasties. "

On my way.

over a year ago

london

"I have recently started dealing in diamonds, not your average diamonds but unique shale/colour diamonds. They come in all different shapes and sizes and some aren't much good for jewellery so I give them away at meets. Is this wrong? No one has taken offence yet but I am worried someone will. Do woman sometimes take offence at gifts? Like they are being paid?

I think it's lovely. I adore being given little gifts. I personally would be delighted xx"

I never say beforehand because that wouldn't feel tight, its just a nice surprise

over a year ago

Couldn't you design "flawed jewellery" where it's imperfectly perfect? Im a fan for something out of the norm myself..."

Love his idea! OP you could see if there's any crafty type people that might want them.

I don't like any kind of 'gifts' from meets. It would feel weird.

over a year ago

london

Couldn't you design "flawed jewellery" where it's imperfectly perfect? Im a fan for something out of the norm myself...

Love his idea! OP you could see if there's any crafty type people that might want them.

I don't like any kind of 'gifts' from meets. It would feel weird. "

That's what I worry about x

over a year ago

"I give away toasties.

On my way."

Pick some bread up en route.

And cheese.

over a year ago

"I give away toasties. "

Awww! Now I want a toastie!!

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP I wouldn't be comfortable with this - I don't like gifts from meets because it does feel like some sort of payment and I can't be bought.

A box of chocolates we can share while we are together is fine but something for me to take away is a big no, especially if it is something of value.

I'm sure there is a market for these diamonds. If they are no good to you why not see if a charity can benefit from them.

over a year ago

london

"OP I wouldn't be comfortable with this - I don't like gifts from meets because it does feel like some sort of payment and I can't be bought.

A box of chocolates we can share while we are together is fine but something for me to take away is a big no, especially if it is something of value.

I'm sure there is a market for these diamonds. If they are no good to you why not see if a charity can benefit from them."

Ok so people gave quite mixed views on this x

over a year ago

Cheese and onion toasties. Yaaaaas

over a year ago

london

Guess I would be better handing out toasties instead lol

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

That's what I worry about x"

Pity you’re so far away as I lurve diamonds!!

over a year ago

london

Pity you’re so far away as I lurve diamonds!! "

Where are you? I travel all over the UK and Europe because if my business

over a year ago

"Cheese and onion toasties. Yaaaaas"

Oohh you are just mean!!

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I give away toasties.

On my way.

And cheese. "

Wait wait wait....

I can just make my own toastie then. Ah here!

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I think it's lovely. I adore being given little gifts. I personally would be delighted xx

I never say beforehand because that wouldn't feel tight, its just a nice surprise"

Yes, I agree. It's just a nice little surprise. I would love it.

over a year ago

"I give away toasties.

On my way.

And cheese.

Wait wait wait....

I can just make my own toastie then. Ah here!"

This is no place for clear logic.

over a year ago

bit over the top id say , i ask what wine theyd like and pic up a box of chocolates to just as a polite/kind gesture

over a year ago

That does seem a little over generous.

I love the flawed jewellery idea. Would be so unique.

over a year ago

london

I never say beforehand because that wouldn't feel tight, its just a nice surprise

Yes, I agree. It's just a nice little surprise. I would love it."

Come and see me when I'm next in Dublin

over a year ago

london

"That does seem a little over generous.

I love the flawed jewellery idea. Would be so unique. "

They are not worth thousands, I just see it as a unique gift that lasts longer than chocs lol

over a year ago

london

But maybe chocs and stones are the way forward lol

over a year ago

london

"I give away toasties.

On my way."

On your way for a toastie but not a deep intense fuck and a precious stone lol

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

I would also love a diamond.

Would be a nice surprise. But I would never expect anything from a meet, I do things because I want to, not because I’m getting anything extra from it

over a year ago

You could have diamond-encrusted badges made with "Fucked by facesittinglover" on them.

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Come and see me when I'm next in Dublin "

Maybe I will

Make sure you say hello.

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I give away toasties.

On my way.

On your way for a toastie but not a deep intense fuck and a precious stone lol"

I really like food. HAHAHA!

over a year ago

oh my....is this serious!

over a year ago

london

"I give away toasties.

On my way.

On your way for a toastie but not a deep intense fuck and a precious stone lol

I really like food. HAHAHA!"

Can't believe I'm competing with a cheese toastie man lol

over a year ago

london

Come and see me when I'm next in Dublin

Maybe I will

Make sure you say hello."

Early March I am next in Dublin for 4 nights

over a year ago

Where are you? I travel all over the UK and Europe because if my business "

It wouldn't be a surprise then, but by starting the thread it suggests the surprise element was not the most important part of this.

over a year ago

london

Where are you? I travel all over the UK and Europe because if my business

It wouldn't be a surprise then, but by starting the thread it suggests the surprise element was not the most important part of this."

I guess I have let the cat out of the bag some what

over a year ago

"I give away toasties. "

Now you’re talking.

over a year ago

I just give orgasms on my meets, most seem happy with that.

over a year ago

I wouldn't take offence, but if anyone did surely they could just politely decline? I never expect gifts, but an unusual diamond that could be made into something unique is much more appealing to me than a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates

over a year ago

london

I wouldn't take offence, but if anyone did surely they could just politely decline? I never expect gifts, but an unusual diamond that could be made into something unique is much more appealing to me than a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates "

A totally unique gift of our time together

over a year ago

It seems food is girls best friend!

No one can resist a toastie though!

over a year ago

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely idea. I'd be totally blown away.

Much more interesting than flowers.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Meant shape not shale

If you're giving them away are you sure they're not shale? "

More likely to be bits of coloured glass

over a year ago

What is an average one actually worth Op?

over a year ago

london

"What is an average one actually worth Op?"

Every one is different, slightly different weight, diff carrots etc

over a year ago

london

The ones I give away are trade priced at between £50 and £500, would give away anything more

over a year ago

"The ones I give away are trade priced at between £50 and £500, would give away anything more"

Then I believe that you're either bullsh****g or making payment.

Some women will be more than with payment, there's nothing inherently wrong with that in my opinion.

over a year ago

*happy

over a year ago

london

"*happy"

I don't see it as payment, but maybe I will stop

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I bet if someone did design the jewlery, and marketed it properly the eco liberal hollywood types would start buying the things.

over a year ago

london

People do but I currently don’t have anyone to sell on to, and it amounts to quite a small percentage of the diamonds I deal in

over a year ago

I think loose gemstones can be rather cool, I’ve got a 1carat Black diamond and a 37carat Smokey Quartz at home doing nothing. Not massively valuable but definitely has the rule of cool.

Will get round to having them made into jewellery at some point

over a year ago

london

"I think loose gemstones can be rather cool, I’ve got a 1carat Black diamond and a 37carat Smokey Quartz at home doing nothing. Not massively valuable but definitely has the rule of cool.

Will get round to having them made into jewellery at some point "

I have designers that I know at Hatton Garden and the jewellery quarters in Birmingham if you ever need their services

over a year ago

Imperfect gemstones are widely available and quite cheap. Loads of people use them in making semi-precious gemstone jewellery for hobby and business.

over a year ago

"What is an average one actually worth Op?

Every one is different, slightly different weight, diff carrots etc"

Different carrots?

I think you win the internet for today

over a year ago

"*happy

I don't see it as payment, but maybe I will stop"

Don't let my opinion on a thread stop you! I'm sure you'll make some ladies day.

over a year ago

Different carrots?

I think you win the internet for today"

Probably organic..

over a year ago

"I give away toasties. "

I'd prefer toasties to diamonds.

over a year ago

london

Different carrots?

I think you win the internet for today

Probably organic.."

Autocorrect

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I love diamonds but I wouldn't be comfortable excepting things like that unless I'd known them for a while and we had become friends

over a year ago

london

"I love diamonds but I wouldn't be comfortable excepting things like that unless I'd known them for a while and we had become friends "

I understand that x

over a year ago

"I love diamonds but I wouldn't be comfortable excepting things like that unless I'd known them for a while and we had become friends "

Hello, De Beers?..Yes, can you cancel my order please......

over a year ago

london

"I love diamonds but I wouldn't be comfortable excepting things like that unless I'd known them for a while and we had become friends

Hello, De Beers?..Yes, can you cancel my order please......"

over a year ago

In my local, the entire menu is either a toastie or a Pot Noodle.

I always go toastie because the lady-barmen have no idea how to do a Pot Noodle.

over a year ago

london

"In my local, the entire menu is either a toastie or a Pot Noodle.

I always go toastie because the lady-barmen have no idea how to do a Pot Noodle. "

So exciting

over a year ago

Oh, you might scoff (no pun...) But a toastie and a large Shiraz (that's the only red they have) and the world is golden.

over a year ago

What is a diamond think about it its a crystal dug out of a rock formation ,I've never understood the fascination

over a year ago

I don’t think I’d mind.

There’s so much beauty to be seen in the flawed - I think I’d be rather touched to receive such a thing

over a year ago

"I don’t think I’d mind.

There’s so much beauty to be seen in the flawed - I think I’d be rather touched to receive such a thing "

are you touched?

over a year ago

"Oh, you might scoff (no pun...) But a toastie and a large Shiraz (that's the only red they have) and the world is golden. "

That's how to win a lady over... wine and a toastie! Omg where have you been all my life!

over a year ago

london

"I don’t think I’d mind.

There’s so much beauty to be seen in the flawed - I think I’d be rather touched to receive such a thing "

over a year ago

"Oh, you might scoff (no pun...) But a toastie and a large Shiraz (that's the only red they have) and the world is golden.

That's how to win a lady over... wine and a toastie! Omg where have you been all my life!"

Well I had a kip earlier. And I was at work last week.

This could go on a while.

over a year ago

"I don’t think I’d mind.

There’s so much beauty to be seen in the flawed - I think I’d be rather touched to receive such a thing are you touched? "

You offering?

over a year ago

"I don’t think I’d mind.

There’s so much beauty to be seen in the flawed - I think I’d be rather touched to receive such a thing are you touched?

You offering? "

oooooooo I might be I am touchy feely

over a year ago

I would only accept a gift if it was an ongoing thing that became a friendship...toasties I'd accept anytime, but I'd want a bit of ham in there too

over a year ago

"I would only accept a gift if it was an ongoing thing that became a friendship...toasties I'd accept anytime, but I'd want a bit of ham in there too"
oooooooo I fancy a bloody toastie now

over a year ago

Miss Ellie...your photos are fabulous

over a year ago

I should never have shared my tricks of the trade.

A magician should never reveal his secrets.

over a year ago

The ace of spades the ace of spades

over a year ago

"Miss Ellie...your photos are fabulous "

Thanks very much

over a year ago

"The ace of spades the ace of spades "

over a year ago

"The ace of spades the ace of spades

"

I've met lemmy

over a year ago

"I think loose gemstones can be rather cool, I’ve got a 1carat Black diamond and a 37carat Smokey Quartz at home doing nothing. Not massively valuable but definitely has the rule of cool.

Will get round to having them made into jewellery at some point

I have designers that I know at Hatton Garden and the jewellery quarters in Birmingham if you ever need their services"

Already on very good terms with a working jeweller, had all sorts made there over the years. The quality of their work is stunning

over a year ago

"I would only accept a gift if it was an ongoing thing that became a friendship...toasties I'd accept anytime, but I'd want a bit of ham in there toooooooooo I fancy a bloody toastie now "

Go see Mr Pitts...he's the keeper of the toasties

over a year ago

"I would only accept a gift if it was an ongoing thing that became a friendship...toasties I'd accept anytime, but I'd want a bit of ham in there toooooooooo I fancy a bloody toastie now

Go see Mr Pitts...he's the keeper of the toasties "

no I'm on hunt for an omelette now everyone is talking food

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I love diamonds but think i would find it a bit weird to get one from a meet on here....

However its my birthday Saturday

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I love diamonds but think i would find it a bit weird to get one from a meet on here....

However its my birthday Saturday "

It’s my birthday on Sunday, can I have one or few as well

over a year ago

I'm thinking of bringing the "Grill" to the common man.

Your knackered old diamonds could be just the job.

over a year ago

"I would only accept a gift if it was an ongoing thing that became a friendship...toasties I'd accept anytime, but I'd want a bit of ham in there toooooooooo I fancy a bloody toastie now

Go see Mr Pitts...he's the keeper of the toasties "

I'm more than just a hot slice of bread, you know.

over a year ago

london

Hungry now

over a year ago

london

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

So let's be candid , the op is telling all he can that he is rich enough to give away cash between 50 and £500 to random people as long as they have a fanny ?

I think giving gifts or TREATING a meet is creepy

Designed specifically to upset the equality or balance of a meet

A drink to be shared food or a room the same all good beyond that all a woman needs are orgasms

over a year ago

If we are having a single guy meet, all we need for him to bring is his cock.

over a year ago

london

Nothing with me is ever done in a creepy way and I’m sorry that people think that. I keep in touch with a lot of the people I’ve met x

over a year ago

Lol - this gives it away - a dealer mentioning carrots (the veg) when it should be carats (weight of diamond) - nice one OP - you had them all going

over a year ago

Lol - this gives it away - a dealer mentioning carrots (the veg) when it should be carats (weight of diamond) - nice one OP - you had them all going "

He's already explained that

And everyone believed him

over a year ago

london

Lol - this gives it away - a dealer mentioning carrots (the veg) when it should be carats (weight of diamond) - nice one OP - you had them all going

He's already explained that

And everyone believed him "

over a year ago

Carrotts lol

You sure your not dealing in donkeys

Try carats you little diamond dealer you lol

over a year ago

An ex keeps sending me diamond jewellery in his terrible attempts seeking redemption - I return them back though two pieces from when we were dating I auctioned and gave to a charity

Men often bring chocolates when they come to meet me

over a year ago

london

Carrotts lol

You sure your not dealing in donkeys

Try carats you little diamond dealer you lol "

That was corrected if you read the whole thread lol

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

Totally up to you OP who you gift your diamonds to.

If your meets don’t like it or think its weird then they should just say

no thanks and move on.

No harm done in my eyes

By *parkle......Woman
over a year ago

Staffordshire

I give away free oily massages!

over a year ago

london

"Totally up to you OP who you gift your diamonds to.

If your meets don’t like it or think its weird then they should just say

no thanks and move on.

No harm done in my eyes "

Thank you, yo me it's nice thing to do

over a year ago

london

I give away free oily massages! "

Mmmmm sounds like a nice swap

over a year ago

london

It's never meant to offend x

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Very generous op, but I wouldn't be comfortable excepting gifts for a meet.

Just for research purposes.....how many times would I have to meet you to get a nice necklace.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I would just presume it's a bit of tat,I mean who gives away something of value to someone they don't really know. Apart from charity of course.

over a year ago

Would it go down as well if you were to hand out coal?

over a year ago

london

"Very generous op, but I wouldn't be comfortable excepting gifts for a meet.

Just for research purposes.....how many times would I have to meet you to get a nice necklace. "

Lol at least once

over a year ago

"I would just presume it's a bit of tat,I mean who gives away something of value to someone they don't really know. Apart from charity of course."

He said each one is valued between £50-500 trade. That's expensive tat!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

LMAO Well that is a new way to find meet.

*whoda thought of giving away diamonds for sex would work..

wonder what you have to do to get the £500 one.

Funny what people believe isnt it

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I love diamonds but think i would find it a bit weird to get one from a meet on here....

It’s my birthday on Sunday, can I have one or few as well "

My birthday came and went, and I still didn't receive one

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

What do the people that you give them to, do with them? If they are not suitable for jewellery, do they like put them on the mantelpiece or something, it is a serious question.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

You're a gold-diggers dream!!

over a year ago

london

"What do the people that you give them to, do with them? If they are not suitable for jewellery, do they like put them on the mantelpiece or something, it is a serious question. "

They can be polished and shaped then put into a ring etc but they are quite raw and unique just left. I wish I hadn't mentioned it to be honest. Received some nasty private messages because of it

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"What do the people that you give them to, do with them? If they are not suitable for jewellery, do they like put them on the mantelpiece or something, it is a serious question.

They can be polished and shaped then put into a ring etc but they are quite raw and unique just left. I wish I hadn't mentioned it to be honest. Received some nasty private messages because of it"

Block & delete OP, report if they call for it ... and don’t let others shape what you do. I think it’s a nice thing to do & I wouldn’t be offended at all

M x

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

It’s my birthday on Sunday, can I have one or few as well

My birthday came and went, and I still didn't receive one "

Mine too

over a year ago

london

"What do the people that you give them to, do with them? If they are not suitable for jewellery, do they like put them on the mantelpiece or something, it is a serious question.

They can be polished and shaped then put into a ring etc but they are quite raw and unique just left. I wish I hadn't mentioned it to be honest. Received some nasty private messages because of it

Block & delete OP, report if they call for it ... and don’t let others shape what you do. I think it’s a nice thing to do & I wouldn’t be offended at all

M x"

No one has ever appeared offended in person but now I will think twice before doing it maybe

over a year ago

I never say beforehand because that wouldn't feel tight, its just a nice surprise"

Well everyone knows now!!

over a year ago

This has to be the most unique "Look at me" post ever!!

over a year ago

I do think it's nice but surely there are other things you could give with the gesture being the same? Some people may be offended but that's the same with anything. Just make sure they don't think you're paying for them and therefore you expect anything.

over a year ago

I give away free oily massages! "

Now you’re talking, how does one bag one of these free oily massages

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Anyone been offered any good diamonds lately or did that idea fall flat now. ?

over a year ago

london

"Anyone been offered any good diamonds lately or did that idea fall flat now. ?"

It's always a gift I carry with meets although I am slightly more apprehensive now

over a year ago

I normally just share a bag of jelly babies. Not sure I could accept a diamond,even flawed. Its sort of a nice idea but probably not necessary

over a year ago

london

"I normally just share a bag of jelly babies. Not sure I could accept a diamond,even flawed. Its sort of a nice idea but probably not necessary "

I never thought it was a big deal but now it's kinda made it feel a bit awkward

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm a Dominatrix. My subs give me nice things all the time

But if a meet from here gave me a rock, I'd be pretty weirded out.

I'd prefer the toastie

over a year ago

"I normally just share a bag of jelly babies. Not sure I could accept a diamond,even flawed. Its sort of a nice idea but probably not necessary

I never thought it was a big deal but now it's kinda made it feel a bit awkward "

How did people react when you handed them over

over a year ago

london

"I normally just share a bag of jelly babies. Not sure I could accept a diamond,even flawed. Its sort of a nice idea but probably not necessary

I never thought it was a big deal but now it's kinda made it feel a bit awkward

How did people react when you handed them over "

By the time we got to that point we normally had really got to know each other physically and had a great laugh etc. No one has ever appeared offended

over a year ago

"This has to be the most unique "Look at me" post ever!! "

I was gonna start one about cheques written to cash but he stole my thunder....

Cheques ; ) Thoses where the days

over a year ago

Sounds like your trying to buy friendship / love or make people feel they have to like you .

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Well I'll be damned

Here comes your ghost again

But that's not unusual

It's just that the moon is full

And you happened to call

And here I sit

Hand on the telephone

Hearing a voice I'd known

A couple of light years ago

Heading straight for a fall

As I remember your eyes

Were bluer than robin's eggs

My poetry was lousy you said

Where are you calling from?

A booth in the midwest

Ten years ago

I bought you some cufflinks

You brought me something

We both know what memories can bring

They bring diamonds and rust......

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I have mixed feelings about this. For most ladies being given a diamond is a big deal and it would make me feel awkward. However, if it as after you have had an extended meet with someone and as you say you have them hanging around as part of your job, they possibly have less significance to you.

So when are you visiting Stoke next ?

over a year ago

london

"I have mixed feelings about this. For most ladies being given a diamond is a big deal and it would make me feel awkward. However, if it as after you have had an extended meet with someone and as you say you have them hanging around as part of your job, they possibly have less significance to you.

So when are you visiting Stoke next ?

"

When you invite me?

Post new Message to Thread