Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Positional help!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a hernia in my groin and sex the ‘intimate’ way is very painful for me, well not that painful but uncomfortable and Ads is worried about hurting me, we can do the obvious doggy with no issues (well I assume we can) and probably other non intimate positions but wanting advice on how we can have that proper close, intense sex that one would expect on say a Wedding night, one where we can both face each other for a start!

Anyone else had this (women) and overcame it? We tried last night and ended up with me crying because now I’m worrying about our wedding night, which is just adding pressure!

I joked that we would have no sex before marriage at the start of the year but I didn’t fucking mean it!!

Any ideas will be welcome.

Thanks, geeky x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

are you not going to get the hernia sorted out?

over a year ago

"are you not going to get the hernia sorted out?"

I’ve got a scan on the 7th March, our wedding is 29th! Unlikely to happen before then

over a year ago

Why put yourself under that pressure to have sex on your wedding night?? Not everybody does, I didn’t anyway we were both far to knackered for it!!!

Go to your GP with the hernia she/he might be able to give you something or suggest something to help, all you can do is find what works best for you both.

Good luck

Ms B

over a year ago

"Why put yourself under that pressure to have sex on your wedding night?? Not everybody does, I didn’t anyway we were both far to knackered for it!!!

Go to your GP with the hernia she/he might be able to give you something or suggest something to help, all you can do is find what works best for you both.

Good luck

Ms B "

I didn’t have sex on my first wedding night, I think that’s why this is playing on my mind x

over a year ago

"Why put yourself under that pressure to have sex on your wedding night?? Not everybody does, I didn’t anyway we were both far to knackered for it!!!

Go to your GP with the hernia she/he might be able to give you something or suggest something to help, all you can do is find what works for you both

Good luck

Ms B

I didn’t have sex on my first wedding night, I think that’s why this is playing on my mind x"

Awww I see I’m sure it will all work out well xxx

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Go see your GP ... im.sure they will have the best advice.

over a year ago

Could go with doggy with occasional breaks for kisses and looking at eachother.

How about you lying on your back on the bed, legs wrapped round him. He's stood up and you can look at eachother?

Both stood up? Him behind you. In this position it's possible to kiss.

I'm sure there's other possibilities too

P x

over a year ago

"Could go with doggy with occasional breaks for kisses and looking at eachother.

How about you lying on your back on the bed, legs wrapped round him. He's stood up and you can look at eachother?

Both stood up? Him behind you. In this position it's possible to kiss.

I'm sure there's other possibilities too

P x "

Thank you, all good ideas. Thank you xx

Post new Message to Thread