Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First kiss and relationship

Jump to newest

By *ionicfinger OP   Man
over a year ago

I always remember my first girlfriend even now that it’s 20 years later. The building blocks to how I am now. Wow what a woman, 3 years and we didn’t sleep together as nth religious at time and thought we would save it til engagement or marriage. But amazing kisses and cuddles

Always try to imagine what it would be like if we were to meet again.

Anyone else stil think of their first relationship on a regular bases?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i’m still with my first date, so yes, i think of her every day

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"I always remember my first girlfriend even now that it’s 20 years later. The building blocks to how I am now. Wow what a woman, 3 years and we didn’t sleep together as nth religious at time and thought we would save it til engagement or marriage. But amazing kisses and cuddles

Always try to imagine what it would be like if we were to meet again.

Anyone else stil think of their first relationship on a regular bases?"

No cos ive not had 1

over a year ago

Yes, I remember it to, the kissing and then after a while she starts pushing aginst you

over a year ago

Are we talking first kiss as in the first ever kiss or first kiss with your first proper (dating) partner?

If it’s the first, I used to think about him all the time but after meeting him again after about 20 years I soon forgot about him, he was an idiot!

I married my first proper boyfriend and no I don’t think about him like that anymore, the fact he looked like Gary lineker when we got married sends shudders down me now!

Geeky x

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

My first ever first kiss was so bad my teeth hurt from the numerous times we clashed trying to stick toubges down each other’s throats

My first kiss with TB was a bit of a nervous event as when I first saw her get out of the car my jaw literally dropped to the floor and I spent the whole few hours praying she would fancy me too.

The next meet I put on my a-game and 7 months later we are buying a house and moving in together so must of got it right

By *ornylady71Woman
over a year ago

near Bury

I think about my 1st proper love a lot, we met in a night club then went a few dates, were we fell hopelessly in love, we go engaged, rented a house together then 2 years later bought our 1st house, life was fantastic... then he got chased & got killed.

That happened over 15 years ago, we had 14 years of happiness.always wondered wot life would be like if I'd had kids

over a year ago

I had 30 years in my first relationship. It's difficult to not think about it.

over a year ago

I only have 1 that I look back on fondly. My first ever kiss was with a guy that when I see him now I cringe lol my ex husband, theres just too much bad water under the bridge. My ex.. now thats a different story...he was the sensual kind, his kisses blew me away but he was no good for me so I needed to end it...but the memories are mine to keep

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Not with particular fondness but each relationship I have had has brought me closer to where I am today, whether it was buying a house to get on the ladder, moving to where I live now, or having each of my children.

Now the future is just set up for awesomeness and I intend to make the most of it

TB

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

Unfortunatly my first relationship was awful and ended badly. So occasionally I do get reminded of the trauma I went through.

My first date/kiss though was somebody different. We started talking again last week, turns out he’s also on here and we have 9 years of unfinished business haha

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

My very first boyfriend was a totally champion snogger, I'd love to spend a whole evening snogging and groping the way we did back then lol!

I got in touch with my first love a while back - he and his wife have dealt with so much serious illness it made me realise just how lucky I am to still be able to go out gigging and dancing any time I like.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/18 13:03:59]

over a year ago

She wasn’t the first girl I kissed but she was the first one I truly fell head over heels with. She was in my eyes absolutely stunning, tinted strawberry blonde hair, big brown eyes, a slim yet curvaceous body and a smile that lit up a room. We used to stand and wait for our respective buses at the same bus stop every morning. We’d always smile and say hello, but I never had the courage to ask her out. I just fantasised and dreamt about her continually. One summer there was a local disco being held and I went along to it with a few mates. I was at the bar having a drink when one of my mates came over and said he wanted me to meet someone. I followed him across the dance floor and there she was wearing a white lacy blouse, a skin tight white mini-skirt, bare legs and white stilettos. He held his arm out and said ‘I’m pretty sure Doc would enjoy a dance with you’ and left us together.

We danced all night, breaking only for some refreshment and as the night came to an end we danced slowly to ‘How Deep Is Your Love’. I was enchanted and bewitched.

I walked her home to her house and she invited me in. We both went into the lounge where both stopped and gazed at each other in the soft light of the table lamps. Without a word we put our arms around each other and kissed. Softly at first, then tasting each other’s lips then exploring each other with our tongues. She was incredible with the sweetest tasting mouth I had tasted and have never tasted one as sweet since. (I later discovered her secret). My knees buckled as did hers, as we slid to the floor and kissed passionately for half an hour before we both decided it was a good idea to say goodnight.

That was a kiss I’ll never ever forget. Un-fucking-believable

Post new Message to Thread