Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Irony

Jump to newest

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

I read a lot of the threads where men moan that their messages are unread and deleted or read and deleted and how it vexes them so ....well I just thought I'd share the insight that it happens to us women.

One guy I messaged 3 months ago only just replied saying it was lost amidst other messages and today a random friend invite from one I'd messaged but never heard a reply from.

This happens so much so that I don't even bother to check now in my sent folder....

So smile men you are not alone!

Happy Monday x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I read a lot of the threads where men moan that their messages are unread and deleted or read and deleted and how it vexes them so ....well I just thought I'd share the insight that it happens to us women.

One guy I messaged 3 months ago only just replied saying it was lost amidst other messages and today a random friend invite from one I'd messaged but never heard a reply from.

This happens so much so that I don't even bother to check now in my sent folder....

Happy Monday x "

Waht's a message?

over a year ago

and breath......

good morning to you, coffee?

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"I read a lot of the threads where men moan that their messages are unread and deleted or read and deleted and how it vexes them so ....well I just thought I'd share the insight that it happens to us women.

Happy Monday x

Waht's a message?"

One of those things that make your box big

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"and breath......

good morning to you, coffee?"

Oooh yes please! Can I dance round the kitchen too please?

over a year ago

"and breath......

Oooh yes please! Can I dance round the kitchen too please? "

of course, i’ll turn the radio up for you

over a year ago

Happy Monday x "

Even worse when they message you, allegedly book hotels and then fuck with your head the day before and cry off... These Fantasists do my head in more than the messages

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"and breath......

Oooh yes please! Can I dance round the kitchen too please?

of course, i’ll turn the radio up for you "

Excellent I've foos on atm

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Happy Monday x

Even worse when they message you, allegedly book hotels and then fuck with your head the day before and cry off... These Fantasists do my head in more than the messages "

Oh there's plenty of them haha and they seem to reappear no matter what part of the country you're in!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Happy Monday x "

Replied saying your message got lost among others? he should teach us other guys how to go about having our inboxes stuffed lol

I'd reply to your message in a heartbeat

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Happy Monday x

Replied saying your message got lost among others? he should teach us other guys how to go about having our inboxes stuffed lol

I'd reply to your message in a heartbeat "

Bless you! Yeah I guess only lucky if box filled with messages you want haha

over a year ago

it’s a shame that a lot of profiles here are just people who enjoy the chase and nothing more, talk the talk but won’t walk the walk so to speak, doesn’t surprise me at all that women and indeed couples get pretty angry at times.

over a year ago

Happy Monday x

Even worse when they message you, allegedly book hotels and then fuck with your head the day before and cry off... These Fantasists do my head in more than the messages

Oh there's plenty of them haha and they seem to reappear no matter what part of the country you're in! "

Wankers. Do my fucking head in.

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"it’s a shame that a lot of profiles here are just people who enjoy the chase and nothing more, talk the talk but won’t walk the walk so to speak, doesn’t surprise me at all that women and indeed couples get pretty angry at times."

I don't get angry by it....just offering a bit of perspective as men moan at the stacked odds and unread messages. Saying it happens to us all.

over a year ago

"it’s a shame that a lot of profiles here are just people who enjoy the chase and nothing more, talk the talk but won’t walk the walk so to speak, doesn’t surprise me at all that women and indeed couples get pretty angry at times.

I don't get angry by it....just offering a bit of perspective as men moan at the stacked odds and unread messages. Saying it happens to us all. "

angry was probably the wrong word to use, but i do get your point, some guys think this site is instashag, and nothing could be further from the truth.

over a year ago

"it’s a shame that a lot of profiles here are just people who enjoy the chase and nothing more, talk the talk but won’t walk the walk so to speak, doesn’t surprise me at all that women and indeed couples get pretty angry at times.

I don't get angry by it....just offering a bit of perspective as men moan at the stacked odds and unread messages. Saying it happens to us all.

angry was probably the wrong word to use, but i do get your point, some guys think this site is instashag, and nothing could be further from the truth."

It does make me angry because I work full time and book precious annual leave for such idiots...

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

angry was probably the wrong word to use, but i do get your point, some guys think this site is instashag, and nothing could be further from the truth.

It does make me angry because I work full time and book precious annual leave for such idiots... "

That's why I stopped doing exactly that. Move moj5btskns for people who wouldn't even purple jump

over a year ago

I hate ironing

over a year ago

It does make me angry because I work full time and book precious annual leave for such idiots... "

There's no way I would do that! Meet in my free time or we're not compatible.

I also don't expect anyone to take time off work to meet me.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Is that irony in an ironic Alanis Morissette Ironic kind of way?

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"Is that irony in an ironic Alanis Morissette Ironic kind of way?"

Have you saw her new rendition of the song?

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"I hate ironing"

Me too! Tumblr dryers are the way forward

over a year ago

"I hate ironing

Me too! Tumblr dryers are the way forward "

Its the future

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Is that irony in an ironic Alanis Morissette Ironic kind of way?

Have you saw her new rendition of the song? "

The one with james corden?

The irony there is he actually thinks he's a good singer.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Happy Monday x "

Thanks for this, and happy Monday to you too!

over a year ago

Happy Monday x "

Admit to it being a bit of a pet hate/subject of mine but what you describe isn't Irony.

Post new Message to Thread