FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Crap Runners' Club WEEK EIGHT (19-25 Feb)

Jump to newest

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB

WEEK EIGHT!!!!

MOTTO: We run #LikeAToddlerChasingAPug

Well done Crap Runners!

26 super-gorgeous people reported progress during Week Seven. It struck me, as I was updating my beloved spreadsheet, that we're passing milestones that most of us thought were for beyond our capabilities. It's incredibly motivating to do this with you all.

We've got three more newbies (welcome!).

STOP PRESS...STOP PRESS...STOP PRESS... STOP PRESS... STOP PRESS... STOP PRESS

FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB SOCIAL!!!!!!!

We are having a Fab Crap Runners' Club social at the end of week nine. Everyone is welcome (runners, coaches and supporters).

Date:

Saturday 3rd March at 9am (meet from 8.30am)

Venue:

Great Denham parkrun http://www.parkrun.org.uk/greatdenham/

Followed by:

Coffee, cake and gossip at about 10am at Brewers' Fayre, Marsh Leys, MK42 7FY

What to do:

Put the date in your diary and register for free with parkrun on the link above. I'll figure out the finer details ASAP.

RSVP:

Please let me know on this thread if you're intending to come along.

But, but, but:

I know - it's bloody terrifying! Running with actual runners at an actual event! But you have options.

(i) I will do the course with the slowest person in our group (and may well be the slowest person come to think of it). If we need to walk the whole thing, that's what we'll do. So no one in our group will be last - the slowest two of us will cross the line together.

(ii) I'll come up with a way of us identifying each other that doesn't "out" us as Fab-folk. I won't carry a giant sign that says "Swingers Assemble Here".

(iii) If you don't want to do the course or you're not ready for it, my other-half will be hobbling around on an ongoing knee-injury at the finishing line and will gladly stand with you and chat away about all sorts of rubbish.

(iv) Or, if you have any sense at all, you'll feign injury and just meet us in the pub afterwards.

Now back the the thread....

Attending are: Bitch, Mrs Trellis, Nick007, Only-Drew, Psylocke, stevenelden44, TopsyRogers, Twat.

Maybes are: Missy and Ginge, tandh.

(Tell me if I've missed anyone!)

EXPLANATION:

If you're unsure what the Fab Crap Runners' Club is all about, the old thread explains (linked to below) but, in short, from 1st January, we're all trying to improve our fitness through "Couch to 5k" (C25K) which is a nine-week running programme for absolute beginners, available on various free phone apps (I'm using Get Running). A few people are getting fit by other means including walking and cycling - all are welcome.

We're all expecting to be utterly crap at it but we're doing it anyway - yay us!

Old thread: https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/711745

New members are still very welcome - post on this thread and I'll add you to the list next week.

THE OFFICIAL MEMBERS OF THE FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB:

Adam 1971 Done Week Seven Run Three. Had a glitch on one of the runs which was in the wind but has now done 25 mins three times. (That's fantastic. Proper running!)

AdsandGeeky Jogged 2.5 km after dropping his daughter off. (Well done. What are your goals for this week?)

Bitch_and_Twat Has lost 11lbs since January. (Wow - a lean, mean running machine!)

BlueWonder Has been a bad Crap Runner. (Don't give up - get your trainers on and get out there - we're right behind you!)

BoPeep1 Did the 25 minute run! Is going to do her first parkrun on 10 March. (That's awesome. You're doing so very well. Three weeks to go!)

Chasing waterfalls Managed the 25 minute run!!! Doing the 5km Race for Life in the summer. (You'll be amazing at it by then - such a massive milestone, given you've wanted to do it for ages).

Crazyhorse58 Went to parkrun this week. (Excellent. Hope you had the lovely weather)

curious and openminded Newbie! Used to run lots inc parkruns, 10km and half marathons. Things lapsed after the dog became ill but started again with a junior park run. (Welcome! Poor dog. Well done for restarting - it doesn’t matter that it was short. You've done it before. Let us know what you get up to this week).

goodtimes_888 Training for a series of long races in 2019. (Go for it. Your goals sound amazing!)

HarryJones1975 Harry walked to the butcher's shop for totally innocent reasons and then took two women to a concert with entirely platonic intent. (I'm not sure you've quite embarked on your Crap Runners' Club journey but I'm certainly enjoying watching the Harry-Tracks-His-Kilometres-As-He-Moves-From-Place-to-Place-To-Flirt-With-Women-Club)

Lookingforlust Ran on Sunday and again on Tuesday. (It's great you've started again. Which days are you running this week?)

Mickey and Minnie Was going to attempt Week Three Run Two. (How was it? Hope it went well).

Miles Away Girl Cracked Week Four and ate a load of chocolate fingers to celebrate. (I respect you for your tenacity and respect you more for your method of celebration!)

Missy and Ginge Newbie. Done around 50 parkruns. (Welcome to the thread. You're very welcome at the social. Please post in this thread to let me know if you're coming).

Mr Sxx Newbie! Had signed up for a duathlon in March but doesn't feel ready. (Welcome! I don't know what a duathlon is but I bet it's tricky. Hang out with us here instead!)

MrsTrellis Ran 4km and is feeling pretty chuffed about it!

Nick007 Posted right at the start but is back on the thread. (Lovely to have you back!)

northerndels1000 Found Week Five Run Three difficult. But ran more than 20 minutes in bits. (How's it going now? Have you had another go? You CAN do this. You're from Yorkshire for God's sake - they make us Yorkshire lasses tough - let us know when you've smashed it!)

Only-Drew Signed up for a half marathon in May. Coming to the social. (That's an excellent goal. How far can you run at the moment?)

Poetsday Ran 2.5 miles in terrible weather then swapped running for cycling for the rest of the week. (That's within the rules. How was it?)

signorina Did Week Six Run Three at an amazing 7.09 mins/km. Has been ill since. (Hope you're feeling much better now. Any improvement?)

simply fun40 Newbie! Training for a marathon. (Welcome! How's the training going?)

stevenelden44 Checked in and has been recovering from his illness. (Hope you're much better. This week is the one!)

tandh Week six run two done. Ran 7km! (That's amazing! 7km! That's as far as… as far as… something really far!)

tigercub89 Doing an obstacle race in July over inflatables! Been walking with her mum and the dogs. (It's like spring isn't it? So nice to see blue sky! Oh and we're gonna need pictures of you on an inflatable obstacle)

Topsy Rogers Ran for 32 minutes covering 4.3km (!!!) and, later in the week, ran up and down stairs on the underground. (Amazing re the 32 minutes! How's the knee? Did you get out for that next run?)

OUR FABULOUS EXPERIENCE RUNNERS WHO ARE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE:

BigBoy11782

Bike Monkey

Bitch_and_Twat

blueeyedboy1212

bringmeyourcurves

Crazyhorse58

goodtimes_888

Jayc1290

Man-monkey

marathon26

Mr Alleycat

SwingoftheKingers

waverunner

WE DIDN'T HEAR FROM THESE LOVELY PEOPLE WHO REPORTED PROGRESS LAST WEEK BUT HAVEN'T POSTED THIS WEEK. LET US KNOW HOW YOU'RE GETTING ON:

bob1981a

divine comedy

here4fun87

Little_Brat_Evie!!

Micky-disco

INJURY BENCH (GET WELL SOON):

signorina - has been ill this week.

stevenelden - is recovering from a bug.

AND THANK YOU TO OUR WELL-WISHERS AND SUPPORTERS WHOSE POSITIVE MESSAGES ARE KEEPING US GOING:

Autumn76, Bike Monkey, Bitch, blackbird1000, blueeyedboy1212, bonbons_xx, bringmeyourcurves, Chris 148, Erect-Jim, Evie!!, Feliz Nelson, _oxy_minx, Funtimes1992, GS_Bristol, GenuineinCambs, Goodtimes_888, HammerCock69, Jayc1290, jdhandy29, KingAl, Lady Lick, Leo Liaisons, littlebeaver, LittleJackHornier, lovejoy68, marathon26, medwayduo, MrBump2013, Oliver91, Oral-wan Kenobi, Psylocke, Rachael xx, Serendipity, SW Chap, SwingoftheKingers, thegatekeeper, tom_in_nlondon, Utopia G, wideboy7.5 and YeOldeWitchDoc.

AND FINALLY:

I feel incredibly proud of us all. This doesn't really come naturally to any of us but we've all pushed through that and we're achieving things that seemed impossible when we started on 1 Jan. We're bloody awesome we are!

Mrs Trellis x

PS - Don't forget the social!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Go for it chatterboxes...

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reporting in

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

12 days until March 3rd parkrun (one word, all lower case) in Great Denham. Must go for a run this week...

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"12 days until March 3rd parkrun (one word, all lower case) in Great Denham. Must go for a run this week..."

12 days?!?!?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Week 7 started this morning run 1 completed

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Week 7 started this morning run 1 completed

"

Wow, that was fast! How was it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

It was good thanks. Still dread the thought of doing 25 minutes non stop before I leave the house, but glad I did it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning all xx reporting for duty xx

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Lol

It was good thanks. Still dread the thought of doing 25 minutes non stop before I leave the house, but glad I did it "

I know what you mean. The thought of it is (almost) worse than the thing itself!

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Just checking in. Rest day today...well from chasingpugs anyways. Otherwise not so much of a rest day . Back to it tomorrow all being well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woooohooooo, I've only just gone and done it I was passed by people walking but i ran for a whole 20 mins lol....

Week 5 run 3 (again) .....gone and bloody done it i did the 5 min warm up then put her on pause ran downhill for 5 mins, walked 2 mins uphill then unpaused her and ran for 20 mins total run was 4.9k

Oh and I'm in the middle of shifts again, usually i wait till my days off on nights tonight

Yay go me and all of you lol

Reply privately

By *razyhorse58Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

Are everyone near enough up to 4KM now? Week 8 is a great point to get to. They say in anything humans are creatures of habit, and usually it takes 7 weeks to embed a habit, you'll notice going out for a run is seeming easier mentally to do than it was 8 weeks ago. if someone said go and run for 25/30 mins two months ago you would have surely laughed. You have all come a long way, well done!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

@MrsT - Put me down as a maybe for the parkrun social, just need to confirm on a potential prior commitment

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Woooohooooo, I've only just gone and done it I was passed by people walking but i ran for a whole 20 mins lol....

Week 5 run 3 (again) .....gone and bloody done it i did the 5 min warm up then put her on pause ran downhill for 5 mins, walked 2 mins uphill then unpaused her and ran for 20 mins total run was 4.9k

Oh and I'm in the middle of shifts again, usually i wait till my days off on nights tonight

Yay go me and all of you lol"

That’s bloody brilliant!!! 4.9km??? Awesome.

I bet you’re thrilled! V v v v good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Woooohooooo, I've only just gone and done it I was passed by people walking but i ran for a whole 20 mins lol....

That’s bloody brilliant!!! 4.9km??? Awesome.

I bet you’re thrilled! V v v v good. "

I'm over the moon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another 4 miles in the bank, but a real struggle tonight. Big diet change as from last Saturday, cutting out all carbs wherever possible, and training the body to burn fat for fuel rather than sugar. Done it before with a lot of success, but slipped back into bad dietary habits.

Just means the next 2-3 weeks are gonna be awful as my body detoxes, with no energy in the tank. Short term pain for long term gain though

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Yay go me and all of you lol"

That’s awesome, well done!

I did the first run of week 8 tonight, 28 minutes but I’m pitifully slow. 4.94km but that’s only about 4km of running

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did the first run of week 8 tonight, 28 minutes but I’m pitifully slow. 4.94km but that’s only about 4km of running "

I wouldn't call that slow, it's all about time on your feet anyway at this stage, distance is irrelevant.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"@MrsT - Put me down as a maybe for the parkrun social, just need to confirm on a potential prior commitment"

Now then, if you are going, could I possibly cadge a lift?

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Another 4 miles in the bank, but a real struggle tonight. Big diet change as from last Saturday, cutting out all carbs wherever possible, and training the body to burn fat for fuel rather than sugar. Done it before with a lot of success, but slipped back into bad dietary habits.

Just means the next 2-3 weeks are gonna be awful as my body detoxes, with no energy in the tank. Short term pain for long term gain though "

I’ve been keto adapted for almost ten years and have done all sorts of exercise but never anything close to running for an hour or more. Have you done it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"@MrsT - Put me down as a maybe for the parkrun social, just need to confirm on a potential prior commitment

Now then, if you are going, could I possibly cadge a lift? "

Of course you can, not a problem at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wish i could run for the friggin bus but i can't lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another 4 miles in the bank, but a real struggle tonight. Big diet change as from last Saturday, cutting out all carbs wherever possible, and training the body to burn fat for fuel rather than sugar. Done it before with a lot of success, but slipped back into bad dietary habits.

Just means the next 2-3 weeks are gonna be awful as my body detoxes, with no energy in the tank. Short term pain for long term gain though

I’ve been keto adapted for almost ten years and have done all sorts of exercise but never anything close to running for an hour or more. Have you done it?"

I was pretty well adapted last year, was doing training runs up to 30 miles on nothing but a lump of cheese and handful of nuts beforehand. Once I was racing though, i'd eat anything I could get my hands on !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wish i could run for the friggin bus but i can't lol."

Welcome to the Fab Crap Running Club.

We were all where you are now. Trust me!!!!! But through great team motivation in these threads, we are all improving

You are more then welcome to join us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get with the c25k program, you'll be sprinting for it before you know it! Everyone on this thread made loads of progress in the last 7 weeks or so, and so could you!

Lots of support here if you decide to give it a go x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wish i could run for the friggin bus but i can't lol.

Get with the c25k program, you'll be sprinting for it before you know it! Everyone on this thread made loads of progress in the last 7 weeks or so, and so could you!

Lots of support here if you decide to give it a go x"

If I can give it a go I’m confident you can too

#RunsLikeAToddlerChasingAPug

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Neither could any of us!

A few weeks ago, I put on a pair of old yoga trousers, a jacket I got in a charity shop that probably cost a fortune in 1986 and a pair of trainers I found in the bottom of a cupboard.

I stepped outside, ‘ran’ for about 15 steps and then I stopped. Everything hurt, everything, even my arms. I was gasping for breath and bent double. I walked for ages then did another 15 faster steps. By the time I got home, I was crying with the disappointment in myself and how useless I was.

You CAN do this, you really can. Do it!

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I’ve been keto adapted for almost ten years and have done all sorts of exercise but never anything close to running for an hour or more. Have you done it?

I was pretty well adapted last year, was doing training runs up to 30 miles on nothing but a lump of cheese and handful of nuts beforehand. Once I was racing though, i'd eat anything I could get my hands on !!"

That’s brilliant. I know that the top athletes train like that now but I don’t know anybody at non competition level. I do all my exercise on a glug of cream in my coffee.

Thanks for the lift offer, I’ll pm you.

Reply privately

By *imidWoman
over a year ago

Stoke/Cheshire

Week7 run 1 done tonight, anyother 25 mins run not breaking any records at 2.3 miles, but getting closer to the 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Week7 run 1 done tonight, anyother 25 mins run not breaking any records at 2.3 miles, but getting closer to the 3 "

Well done, as long as you're making progress that's brilliant x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Week7 run 1 done tonight, anyother 25 mins run not breaking any records at 2.3 miles, but getting closer to the 3 "

Keep going Bopeep

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did the first run of week 8 tonight, 28 minutes but I’m pitifully slow. 4.94km but that’s only about 4km of running "

Go you no matter how fast we're moving

I only know how far it is because of strava, i just wondered how far off 5k i am lol

Reply privately

By *arryJones1975Man
over a year ago

ely

Checking in, though if we only have 12 days to go I am not filled with hope.

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

So who’s out today? Drizzle and breezy here (and the weather is crap too) so perfect for running...umm..

Moobs Twat

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Checking in, though if we only have 12 days to go I am not filled with hope."

You’ll be fine - just run and walk with one of us - the social is as important as the parkrun itself!

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Checking in, though if we only have 12 days to go I am not filled with hope.

You’ll be fine - just run and walk with one of us - the social is as important as the parkrun itself!"

Is it over grass or is there a path?

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

You’ll be fine - just run and walk with one of us - the social is as important as the parkrun itself!

Is it over grass or is there a path?"

Have a look at the course - probably a bit of both though x

Reply privately

By *razyhorse58Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

You’ll all do fine, it’s nearly a fortnight away, and think back just two weeks, what was you running then. You have come along way just in the last 14 days. Could get 5 more runs in before the Park Run

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"You’ll all do fine, it’s nearly a fortnight away, and think back just two weeks, what was you running then. You have come along way just in the last 14 days. Could get 5 more runs in before the Park Run "

I’ve learnt to run in Cambridgeshire. We have no hills. It’d better be FLAT!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Website claims it's a flat course, you'll be fine. Honest

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Website claims it's a flat course, you'll be fine. Honest "

It’s flat - I used to run around there before it was a new village - it’s by a river I think. Although we ought to do a hilly one next. To faze the marsh wiggles who live near the Fens.

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Website claims it's a flat course, you'll be fine. Honest

It’s flat - I used to run around there before it was a new village - it’s by a river I think. Although we ought to do a hilly one next. To faze the marsh wiggles who live near the Fens."

I’d LOVE to do a hilly one.

Unfortunately I’m washing my hair that day...

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Website claims it's a flat course, you'll be fine. Honest

It’s flat - I used to run around there before it was a new village - it’s by a river I think. Although we ought to do a hilly one next. To faze the marsh wiggles who live near the Fens.

I’d LOVE to do a hilly one.

Unfortunately I’m washing my hair that day..."

...and she’s asked for my help so...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hills are good! They go down as well as up.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just checking in. I'm on the mend but looking after my aunt who is put of hospital. Will try run but am walking the dog too x

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Errr, guess who has just done 5.1k non-stop in 39 minutes?

It’s you lot! You keep me going BIG TIME and I love you for it.

I’m learning loads about myself, about running and it’s really not that difficult.

PARKRUUUUUUUUN!

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Errr, guess who has just done 5.1k non-stop in 39 minutes?

I’m learning loads about myself, about running and it’s really not that difficult.

PARKRUUUUUUUUN!"

OMG... OMG!!!

Give us an O!

Give us an M!

Give us a G!!!

You’ve done it. Couch to 5km!!! What a star!!! Parkrun Baby!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

PARKRUUUUUUUUN!"

Thats fantastic news. Well done

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Hills are good! They go down as well as up......."

Ok. Take me to one of the downward hills.

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Just checking in. I'm on the mend but looking after my aunt who is put of hospital. Will try run but am walking the dog too x "

Sounds full on. Hope your auntie is ok. And hope you’re better.

We’ll still be here once you’re up and running again. X

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

PARKRUUUUUUUUN!

OMG... OMG!!!

Give us an O!

Give us an M!

Give us a G!!!

You’ve done it. Couch to 5km!!! What a star!!! Parkrun Baby!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you, words from the forum keep popping round my head when I run, it really helps.

I’m now just going to shorten my run time.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You guys are truly amazing and inspiring, you should all be soo proud of yourselves to have kept this up for so long, so bloody well done to you all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Many apologies for not checking in for ages

How is everyone getting on? Feeling more Mo than no now?

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Many apologies for not checking in for ages

How is everyone getting on? Feeling more Mo than no now?"

Actually yes, we all seem to be rocking on in many different ways. Are you coming to the parkrun social?

Reply privately

By *arryJones1975Man
over a year ago

ely

You’ll be fine - just run and walk with one of us - the social is as important as the parkrun itself!"

I suffer from an inability to jog or walk, If any form of timings involved I want to go like a bat out of hell lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

PARKRUUUUUUUUN!"

Yeah Topsy great stuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Many apologies for not checking in for ages

How is everyone getting on? Feeling more Mo than no now?

Actually yes, we all seem to be rocking on in many different ways. Are you coming to the parkrun social?"

If it wasn’t for my daughters birthday party I would be very tempted.

I’ve never done a parkrun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good running

PARKRUUUUUUUUN!

Yeah Topsy great stuff

"

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

I suffer from an inability to jog or walk, If any form of timings involved I want to go like a bat out of hell lol"

First earworm of the day...and if I remember this post on March 3rd I’ll injure myself trying to sing like Meatloaf and run like Mo... because I’ll end up singing like Mo and running like Meatloaf!

Moobs Twat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow this is great. I really want to join. Anyone is cornwall who wants to start rhe park run tradition? X

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Wow this is great. I really want to join. Anyone is cornwall who wants to start rhe park run tradition? X "

You’re near Falmouth? I used to go down for a week or two a year to St Mawes when I was married. Must have spent a year of my life there...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suffer from an inability to jog or walk, If any form of timings involved I want to go like a bat out of hell lol

First earworm of the day...and if I remember this post on March 3rd I’ll injure myself trying to sing like Meatloaf and run like Mo... because I’ll end up singing like Mo and running like Meatloaf!

Moobs Twat"

Reply privately

over a year ago

St mawes is really nice. Come back!

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"St mawes is really nice. Come back! "

I’d love to, and bring Bitch too, maybe next year...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Week 7 run 2 completed and I actually jogged it, the whole thing, none stop

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Week 7 run 2 completed and I actually jogged it, the whole thing, none stop "

That’s awesome!!!! You’re so close to 30 mins!! V v v v well done.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Week 6 run 1....i thought this would've been easier as i'd run 20 mins the other day but it wasn't as easy as i thought, no stitch though and i ran extra, strava says i did 5.6k

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Week 6 run 1....i thought this would've been easier as i'd run 20 mins the other day but it wasn't as easy as i thought, no stitch though and i ran extra, strava says i did 5.6k "

Awesome run! Are you coming to parkrun?

I call her That Bitch Strava, she got my early runs very wrong but she’s improving.

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Week 6 run 1....i thought this would've been easier as i'd run 20 mins the other day but it wasn't as easy as i thought, no stitch though and i ran extra, strava says i did 5.6k

I call her That Bitch Strava, she got my early runs very wrong but she’s improving."

Hey, there’s only one Bitch (with a capital) and she’s always watching out for impersonators!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Week 6 run 1....i thought this would've been easier as i'd run 20 mins the other day but it wasn't as easy as i thought, no stitch though and i ran extra, strava says i did 5.6k

I call her That Bitch Strava, she got my early runs very wrong but she’s improving."

Sorry but the parkrun is too far away for me

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I call her That Bitch Strava, she got my early runs very wrong but she’s improving.

Hey, there’s only one Bitch (with a capital) and she’s always watching out for impersonators!"

I’d like to see Bitch take on TBS, in fact I’d pay!

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Sorry but the parkrun is too far away for me "

We could do one a bit further up your way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We could do one a bit further up your way."

Definitely

#FCRConTour

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely

#FCRConTour"

#FCRConTour sounds good lol

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

Definitely

#FCRConTour

#FCRConTour sounds good lol"

As long as it involves a sleepover...mmm..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely

#FCRConTour

#FCRConTour sounds good lol

As long as it involves a sleepover...mmm.."

I'm sure that could be arranged

Just to cut down on accommodation costs of course!

Reply privately

By *razycoupleniCouple
over a year ago

belfast

Not sure if you want a bit more seasoned runners but will drop this thing about my run today. Today was a bad run for me today and felt like I was running through treacle. These are the runs that matter the ones where they are difficult and you struggle through them. The good and easy runs take care of themselves the hard ones where you struggle are the important ones

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not sure if you want a bit more seasoned runners but will drop this thing about my run today. Today was a bad run for me today and felt like I was running through treacle. These are the runs that matter the ones where they are difficult and you struggle through them. The good and easy runs take care of themselves the hard ones where you struggle are the important ones "

Physically might not be any better for you than a good run, but mentally really toughens you up which helps for future difficult runs

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Havent done any jogs this week so far, but i have done 2 7-9mile walks. Switching things round a bit. Hopefully get one in in the morning

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Havent done any jogs this week so far, but i have done 2 7-9mile walks. Switching things round a bit. Hopefully get one in in the morning"

Walking is a fantastic form of exercise, don't under estimate how good it is for you!

If you intersperse walk days between your running days, then your running will improve much quicker.....

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 20:35:43]

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Havent done any jogs this week so far, but i have done 2 7-9mile walks. Switching things round a bit. Hopefully get one in in the morning

Walking is a fantastic form of exercise, don't under estimate how good it is for you!

If you intersperse walk days between your running days, then your running will improve much quicker....."

Its good to get out and back tp nature. Plus it means i have company too. Much more motivating than jogging alone. But i wont give up either

Reply privately

By *iberatedPairCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk

Checking in tonight. Hope everybody’s having a productive successful week.

Completed week 7 tonight. The 25 minute run.

Did it in the gym as wanted to do few weights after. Was tough the first 10 mins. But once my body had a rhythm felt so good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Week 5 Run 1 complete. However in the process I hurt a muscle in my calf. Stupid fast waddling! On the plus side this totally gets me a free pass out of my 6:30am body conditioning class tomorrow. Silver linings

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Week 6 run 1....i thought this would've been easier as i'd run 20 mins the other day but it wasn't as easy as i thought, no stitch though and i ran extra, strava says i did 5.6k "

That’s fantastic, no stitch shows that your pace is good, stuck at it

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I did run 2 of week 8 tonight, 28 minutes of running. It was tough but I made it, thanks to you lot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I did run 2 of week 8 tonight, 28 minutes of running. It was tough but I made it, thanks to you lot "

Week 8 only 2 runs away from a proper 5k runner go you

Reply privately

By *arryJones1975Man
over a year ago

ely

Had to jog to cambridge station after all the gits held me up at work then just run very fast for the last train home from Norwich. Killed in this cold night air!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like everyone is doing amazing. I'm probably not on here regularly enough to participate but I started running this year. I did the RED challange and improved my running in 1 month from 30secs alternating for 10 mins to being able to run 1k. After 3 1k runs at around the 10min mark, I managed a 2.6k run which took 25mins. Now the RED challenge is over I am running 25 mins twice a week. Usually manage between 2 and 2.5k. I have done a few runs around 5k but these have included quite a bit of alternating between walking and running. I'm aiming to be able to run a 5k without needing to walk.

Happy running guys

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

Just saw something on FB and I thought of us...

“I run like the winded”

Seems appropriate for me at the moment, and I’m sure others can empathise.

Moobs Twat

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

I decided to push myself today and go further, did 10km with a 5 minute brake at halfway point to find a shop and rehydrate.

Pace overall was slower but i got there. Less walking more toddling maybe a bit of crawling at times

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I decided to push myself today and go further, did 10km with a 5 minute brake at halfway point to find a shop and rehydrate.

Pace overall was slower but i got there. Less walking more toddling maybe a bit of crawling at times "

Wonderful! Did you ever think you’d get to 10k? Seems impossible to me.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I’m going to stick with improving y 5k time for a bit as I think this will help for doing longer distances.

I’m at work this afternoon so 1.8k there and back to see if I can improve time. Pace here was 5.45

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

"I decided to push myself today and go further, did 10km with a 5 minute brake at halfway point to find a shop and rehydrate.

Pace overall was slower but i got there. Less walking more toddling maybe a bit of crawling at times

Wonderful! Did you ever think you’d get to 10k? Seems impossible to me. "

Walking its fine i walked more tuesday/wednesday. Its so much more challenging personally doing intervals of walking/jogging (And my lungs are burning now, they arent at all thankful at the minute).

Think i managed to jog more than i walked though but only between 2-5 minutes at a time (time decreased as i went along). But considering where i started at i really cannot complain at that.

Think it was more the fact i really really didnt want to move today that made me push harder.

You'll get there you're doing great

Reply privately

over a year ago

Week 6 run 2.....supposed to be 2x10 mins run but put her on pause after the 5 mins warm up, ran down the hill then walked uphill before restarting, i ran 9 mins my legs wouldn't go uphill anymore, walked a couple of mins and ran another 9 mins....I'm guessing this is why I'm supposed to have a rest day as my legs hurt, ok breathing and no stitch though will rest tomorrow then run on sat

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"I'm guessing this is why I'm supposed to have a rest day as my legs hurt, ok breathing and no stitch though will rest tomorrow then run on sat"
Rest Days are as important as run days......for injury prevention and fitness.....never follow my own training plans mind you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm guessing this is why I'm supposed to have a rest day as my legs hurt, ok breathing and no stitch though will rest tomorrow then run on sat Rest Days are as important as run days......for injury prevention and fitness.....never follow my own training plans mind you"

I know what you mean but sometimes i don't have the time to take a rest in between I'm on week 6 because of time or lack of

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

"I'm guessing this is why I'm supposed to have a rest day as my legs hurt, ok breathing and no stitch though will rest tomorrow then run on sat Rest Days are as important as run days......for injury prevention and fitness.....never follow my own training plans mind you

I know what you mean but sometimes i don't have the time to take a rest in between I'm on week 6 because of time or lack of"

I have this issue too. Sometimes i do 2/3 days together as its the only time i have available to do so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm guessing this is why I'm supposed to have a rest day as my legs hurt, ok breathing and no stitch though will rest tomorrow then run on sat Rest Days are as important as run days......for injury prevention and fitness.....never follow my own training plans mind you

I know what you mean but sometimes i don't have the time to take a rest in between I'm on week 6 because of time or lack of

I have this issue too. Sometimes i do 2/3 days together as its the only time i have available to do so"

You need to be careful doing this, it's increasing your chances of picking up an injury. Listen to your body, and rest up if that's what it's telling you. Better to run once/twice a week consistently, than cramming in your runs and then spending time on the injury bench.

Like I have, many times!!

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

I have this issue too. Sometimes i do 2/3 days together as its the only time i have available to do so

You need to be careful doing this, it's increasing your chances of picking up an injury. Listen to your body, and rest up if that's what it's telling you. Better to run once/twice a week consistently, than cramming in your runs and then spending time on the injury bench.

"

This. Absolutely.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

This. Absolutely."

I’ve ralised that I can do far more after rest days too. I’ve been doing other stuff though like walking, running up flights of stairs and I’ve dusted off my bike too.

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

This. Absolutely.

I’ve ralised that I can do far more after rest days too. I’ve been doing other stuff though like walking, running up flights of stairs and I’ve dusted off my bike too."

You know you actually have to ride it too don’t you...

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

"

If I can help it I try not to. Some days i fo less for that reason. Just fear that if i stop for near enough a week at this point i may not start again

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I can help it I try not to. Some days i fo less for that reason. Just fear that if i stop for near enough a week at this point i may not start again "

I hear you, and doing less distance, or a lower speed, is a really good idea for those back to back runs x

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

If I can help it I try not to. Some days i fo less for that reason. Just fear that if i stop for near enough a week at this point i may not start again

I hear you, and doing less distance, or a lower speed, is a really good idea for those back to back runs x"

Also this. When you are fully rested is the time for greater speed.

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

I hear you, and doing less distance, or a lower speed, is a really good idea for those back to back runs x

Also this. When you are fully rested is the time for greater speed."

There is no great speed where me n jogging is concerned

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

If I can help it I try not to. Some days i fo less for that reason. Just fear that if i stop for near enough a week at this point i may not start again "

Don’t worry, you’ll start running again. While the Fab Crap Runners team coaches give excellent oral sex as rewards, they also give terrible torture to those who don’t make an effort.

I’ve seen grown men cry when the coaches get started, they criticise your hair, say it’s no surprise you don’t get many Fab messages and dish out the most dreadful Chinese burn.

You’ll run alright

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

Don’t worry, you’ll start running again. While the Fab Crap Runners team coaches give excellent oral sex as rewards, they also give terrible torture to those who don’t make an effort.

I’ve seen grown men cry when the coaches get started, they criticise your hair, say it’s no surprise you don’t get many Fab messages and dish out the most dreadful Chinese burn.

You’ll run alright "

Ahem, we receive oral sex as a reward, not give...although we may be persuaded to reciprocate afterwards...

Reply privately

over a year ago

You’ll run alright

Ahem, we receive oral sex as a reward, not give...although we may be persuaded to reciprocate afterwards..."

So if you're a coach AND a crap runner, does that mean you get to 69, or is it a case of self-fellatio or nothing? What does it say in the FCRC constitution? We need to know, where's Mrs T when you need her!!

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

You’ll run alright

Ahem, we receive oral sex as a reward, not give...although we may be persuaded to reciprocate afterwards...

So if you're a coach AND a crap runner, does that mean you get to 69, or is it a case of self-fellatio or nothing? What does it say in the FCRC constitution? We need to know, where's Mrs T when you need her!!"

I’ll take anything these days...

Reply privately

By *ookingforlustMan
over a year ago

northants

A little update from little me....

Quite a good week last week. 3 runs completed. Then fecking work got in the way again, so haven’t ran since Thursday.

But fear not!! I have a festival of running planned for the next 3 days. And by festival I mean 30 minutes on me treadmill. And by running I mean a gentle jog.

If I’m not around on Monday, please don’t send flowers, kindly make donations to the respiratory ward at papworth hospital.....

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Watch out for those treadmills at the gym, one of our Fab Crap Runners reported that people were putting bottles of water in the Pringles holder

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not ran yet but have done climbing. Will try do 2 of the runs from week 7 over the weekend x

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Watch out for those treadmills at the gym, one of our Fab Crap Runners reported that people were putting bottles of water in the Pringles holder "

I thought it was for the wine

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Watch out for those treadmills at the gym, one of our Fab Crap Runners reported that people were putting bottles of water in the Pringles holder

I thought it was for the wine "

That reminds me of the Wine Marathon (in Mèdoc I think)...at the water stations every 5K you have a choice of plain water, energy drink...or wine. The done thing amongst the hardcore is to drink only wine every time...it takes the pain away apparently...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Challenge accepted!

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Watch out for those treadmills at the gym, one of our Fab Crap Runners reported that people were putting bottles of water in the Pringles holder

That reminds me of the Wine Marathon (in Mèdoc I think)...at the water stations every 5K you have a choice of plain water, energy drink...or wine. The done thing amongst the hardcore is to drink only wine every time...it takes the pain away apparently..."

Maybe this should be the ultimate aim of the FCRC...in 2 years go on tour...wine marathon, shagfest...die happy...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did I think it was a good idea to jog on the freezing cold..... Yes

Did I forget my gloves..... Yes

Did I smash week 7 in my best distance and time.... Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did I think it was a good idea to jog on the freezing cold..... Yes

Did I smash week 7 in my best distance and time.... Yes "

Brilliant!

Apart from the gloves......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did I think it was a good idea to jog on the freezing cold..... Yes

Did I smash week 7 in my best distance and time.... Yes "

Excellent well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

That reminds me of the Wine Marathon (in Mèdoc I think)...at the water stations every 5K you have a choice of plain water, energy drink...or wine. The done thing amongst the hardcore is to drink only wine every time...it takes the pain away apparently...

Maybe this should be the ultimate aim of the FCRC...in 2 years go on tour...wine marathon, shagfest...die happy..."

Sign me up!

I've run a 50k before, where you had to slug a bottle of beer before each 5k lap, that was quite a giggle

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

Maybe this should be the ultimate aim of the FCRC...in 2 years go on tour...wine marathon, shagfest...die happy...

Sign me up!

I've run a 50k before, where you had to slug a bottle of beer before each 5k lap, that was quite a giggle

"

And the giggles became more raucous with each lap?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sign me up!

And the giggles became more raucous with each lap?"

We were pissing ourselves by the end - literally!!

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

[Removed by poster at 23/02/18 14:56:33]

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

Hello

I’m Mrs Trellis’s other half & will be coming along to the social to cheer you all on. It’s amazing to see how well you are all doing and I am looking forward to meeting some of you at parkrun. X

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Hello

I’m Mrs Trellis’s other half & will be coming along to the social to cheer you all on. It’s amazing to see how well you are all doing and I am looking forward to meeting some of you at parkrun. X"

Ooh, hello Arsenal supporter!

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

"Hello

I’m Mrs Trellis’s other half & will be coming along to the social to cheer you all on. It’s amazing to see how well you are all doing and I am looking forward to meeting some of you at parkrun. X

Ooh, hello Arsenal supporter!"

Hello Mr Orient! We are drawn against Milan in Europa Cup!

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Hello

Hello Mr Orient! We are drawn against Milan in Europa Cup!"

Leyton Orient please, and we were until May last year the second oldest league club in England after...err...Woolwich Arsenal I think...

We are playing Gateshead in the FA Trophy Quarter Final. I know which is more “real”.

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

"Hello

Hello Mr Orient! We are drawn against Milan in Europa Cup!

Leyton Orient please, and we were until May last year the second oldest league club in England after...err...Woolwich Arsenal I think...

We are playing Gateshead in the FA Trophy Quarter Final. I know which is more “real”."

Yes your club certainly plays football from ancient times! You hold onto your quartet final whilst I watch the mighty Arsenal in the Caribo Cup Final mate! X

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Just wanted to do a quick post to say Hi and well done everyone. I'd love to say it gets easier, but it doesn't (for me anyway).

I'm meant to be running a marathon at the end of May, but it is looking increasingly unlikely as the weeks go by and I have yet another virus that stops me running.

Need any advice, let me know - I've been running over 10 years, various distances but mainly half marathons. Getting back into it over the last year or so after taking a break from running for about a year.

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Oh and in response to the football side that's started - I'm a Spurs fan!

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

"Oh and in response to the football side that's started - I'm a Spurs fan!"

Oh no!!!! Well to be honest your team are playing blinding football.

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

If we're going all in football, will have to out myself as a fantastic fox

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"If we're going all in football, will have to out myself as a fantastic fox "

I was really happy for you the year you won the league! You did fantastic (and did well in the CL the following year).

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"If we're going all in football, will have to out myself as a fantastic fox

I was really happy for you the year you won the league! You did fantastic (and did well in the CL the following year)."

This is a foreign language to me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was really happy for you the year you won the league! You did fantastic (and did well in the CL the following year)."

Thanks

The great escape, premiere league winners, CL quarter finals. Best 18 months of my life!!!

I'll never see it again, but to have experienced it once will send me to my grave a happy man......

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was really happy for you the year you won the league! You did fantastic (and did well in the CL the following year).

This is a foreign language to me! "

Just hurl random abuse at the guy with the whistle, and nobody will ever know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh and in response to the football side that's started - I'm a Spurs fan!"

Hi btw. Have to confess an admiration for Spurs too, cracking team. Like watching their games, always see good football

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

This is a foreign language to me! "

Nope...you’ve been overtaken in the popularity stakes by the newbie - Psycho

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

"If we're going all in football, will have to out myself as a fantastic fox "

No shame in that. I loved it when they defied everyone and won the PL!

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

Nope...you’ve been overtaken in the popularity stakes by the newbie - Psycho "

Why thank you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No shame in that. I loved it when they defied everyone and won the PL!"

Still brings a tear to my eye every home game when they put the pre-game montage on the big screen at the stadium, which culminates in the the trophy lift. Bloody magical!!!

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Why thank you! "

Goddamn it. Waltzes in. Talks about football. Doesn’t run for so much as a minute.

*Calls divorce lawyer*

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

—— This is how I look after run number 3 of week 8. Is it week 8, it just seems like an everlasting torture without beginning or end.

I must have been going a bit faster as I got 4.2k in the 28 minutes whereas earlier this week I was doing 3.95k. As I got a bit further it meant that the last 200m was uphill.

I mention this for one interesting reason; the thought of running 200m uphill seems impossible for me, to do it at the end of a 4km run is just mind boggling.

Thanks to all the coaches and others on this thread for their support and the awesome sex they’ve all promised me as a reward

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

" —— This is how I look after run number 3 of week 8. Is it week 8, it just seems like an everlasting torture without beginning or end.

I must have been going a bit faster as I got 4.2k in the 28 minutes whereas earlier this week I was doing 3.95k. As I got a bit further it meant that the last 200m was uphill.

I mention this for one interesting reason; the thought of running 200m uphill seems impossible for me, to do it at the end of a 4km run is just mind boggling.

Thanks to all the coaches and others on this thread for their support and the awesome sex they’ve all promised me as a reward "

I've been running for years and I still hate running up hills!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" —— This is how I look after run number 3 of week 8. Is it week 8, it just seems like an everlasting torture without beginning or end.

Thanks to all the coaches and others on this thread for their support and the awesome sex they’ve all promised me as a reward "

Well done i know how much those hills can be killers

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Hills are very crap, I’m moving to Holland three times a week instead

Reply privately

By *razyhorse58Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

Hills are not good, when I did B’ham Half Marathon last year thought it would be flat... how wrong I was, and the stuck a big hill at 9th mile. Thought I was going to just collapse in a heap.

Anyone braving a Parkrun tomorrow?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking at the threatened temperatures for next week, I think I'd have post-run sex with anyone just to try and share a bit of body heat!!

Reply privately

By *arryJones1975Man
over a year ago

ely

Ha ha ha. Waves at Psylocke. Haven't shown any interest in football since my 1984 panini album with Barnes at Watford and Lineker at Leicester.

Taking onboard all this advice about rest days. Have had 8 weeks of rest days so far lol

Why thank you!

Goddamn it. Waltzes in. Talks about football. Doesn’t run for so much as a minute.

*Calls divorce lawyer*"

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

" Looking at the threatened temperatures for next week, I think I'd have post-run sex with anyone just to try and share a bit of body heat!! "

Anyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks to all the coaches and others on this thread for their support and the awesome sex they’ve all promised me as a reward

I've been running for years and I still hate running up hills!"

You should try ultra running, not only is walking the uphill considered a good strategy, its positively encouraged for all but tbe racing snakes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Looking at the threatened temperatures for next week, I think I'd have post-run sex with anyone just to try and share a bit of body heat!!

Anyone? "

Well when the only alternative is hypothermia......

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

That’s really impressive. That 7 mins per km which seems really fast to me! And you’ve finished week eight. Amazing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s really impressive. That 7 mins per km which seems really fast to me! And you’ve finished week eight. Amazing. "

doesn't that mean you're now a 5k runner!! Wow, well done you

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

[Removed by poster at 24/02/18 01:34:18]

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

That’s really impressive. That 7 mins per km which seems really fast to me! And you’ve finished week eight. Amazing.

doesn't that mean you're now a 5k runner!! Wow, well done you "

That’s incredible running and what fast timings. Nice one!

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Morning all

I’m gonna run. I’m gonna do it. Yep. Definitely. No skiving. Think “athlete”. Running is definitely more fun than sitting at home where it’s warm.

PS One week to go until the social!!! All welcome.

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

REMINDER. FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB SOCIAL!!!!!!!

We are having a Fab Crap Runners' Club social at the end of week nine. Everyone is welcome (runners, coaches and supporters).

Date:

Venue:

Followed by:

What to do:

Put the date in your diary and register for free with parkrun on the link above. I'll figure out the finer details ASAP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

I’m gonna run. I’m gonna do it. Yep. Definitely. No skiving. Think “athlete”. Running is definitely more fun than sitting at home where it’s warm.

"

Off you go then...........

Says the women in her snuggly, warm toasty bed

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Morning all

Says the women in her snuggly, warm toasty bed "

Nooo. Don’t make me! In fact shove up. I’ll jump in and maybe one if the chaps will bring us coffee...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

Nooo. Don’t make me! In fact shove up. I’ll jump in and maybe one if the chaps will bring us coffee..."

Ooh OK then, room service....

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Morning all

Nooo. Don’t make me! In fact shove up. I’ll jump in and maybe one if the chaps will bring us coffee...

Ooh OK then, room service.... "

I’m here, and very happy to oblige!

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"REMINDER. FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB SOCIAL!!!!!!!

Date:

Venue:

Followed by:

What to do:

Put the date in your diary and register for free with parkrun on the link above. I'll figure out the finer details ASAP."

Don’t forget to print your barcode and bring it with you. You’ll need it at the finish line...

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Morning all

Ooh OK then, room service....

I’m here, and very happy to oblige!"

Tea please. White. No sugar.

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

Coming right up...and can I get in between you to get warm again?

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Coming right up...and can I get in between you to get warm again? "

Depends how good the tea is.

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"Coming right up...and can I get in between you to get warm again?

Depends how good the tea is. "

Very warm...it is freshly made you know...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very warm...it is freshly made you know..."

Wow, freshly made... When your on your way back from Asia, let us know and we will budge up

Reply privately

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

Very warm...it is freshly made you know...

Wow, freshly made... When your on your way back from Asia, let us know and we will budge up "

Oh I grow my own...just happen to know people who do...

Reply privately

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

NEW THREAD... NEW THREAD... NEW THREAD... NEW THREAD...

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/731505

Reply privately