Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Send me a picture...

Jump to newest

By *ionicfinger OP   Man
over a year ago

So I’ve had loads of ladies ask for a picture during chatting and I always ask for one in return.

I foolishly release my picture only to not receive anything back. I’m definately not butt ugly so why do this ?

Is this a common thing ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"So I’ve had loads of ladies ask for a picture during chatting and I always ask for one in return.

I foolishly release my picture only to not receive anything back. I’m definately not butt ugly so why do this ?

Is this a common thing ?"

You're talking to men?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How often does this happen to you? It happens - but not all the time.

By *ionicfinger OP   Man
over a year ago

"How often does this happen to you? It happens - but not all the time. "

I’ve done it 3 times today. Requested a face picture read my messages and then haven’t received anything in return.

(They and I don’t openlydisplay face pics)

over a year ago

"How often does this happen to you? It happens - but not all the time.

I’ve done it 3 times today. Requested a face picture read my messages and then haven’t received anything in return.

(They and I don’t openlydisplay face pics)"

Sorry to hear that, it does happen on here and I guess if you’re not right for them then any meet wouldn’t have worked out anyway, so it’s better to know that sooner rather than later.

I’m sure there will be plenty of others who will share pics back, focus on those people. Good luck my friend!

over a year ago

"So I’ve had loads of ladies ask for a picture during chatting and I always ask for one in return.

Is this a common thing ?"

No, never been ask for a picture!

By *ionicfinger OP   Man
over a year ago

"How often does this happen to you? It happens - but not all the time.

(They and I don’t openlydisplay face pics)

Sorry to hear that, it does happen on here and I guess if you’re not right for them then any meet wouldn’t have worked out anyway, so it’s better to know that sooner rather than later.

I’m sure there will be plenty of others who will share pics back, focus on those people. Good luck my friend! "

Thumbs up!! Just annoying

Post new Message to Thread