Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Yoni massage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What exactly is it and has anyone had one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Google it. I did . Fascinating stuff and I’m raring to give it a try. An issue with which oil but a previous thread in here suggested coconut or vitamin E oil.

Any one want to be my first recipient?

By *unnoisseurMan
over a year ago

Stratford

"Google it. I did . Fascinating stuff and I’m raring to give it a try. An issue with which oil but a previous thread in here suggested coconut or vitamin E oil.

Any one want to be my first recipient?"

I’ve heard of it. But it’s about time I Googled it and added it to the repertoire. For all I know I may already be an expert!!

By *juk72Man
over a year ago

Reading

So where to start???.....

Yoni Massage, when done properly can be healing, emotional, even potentially traumatic (as it can release trapped emotions and past trauma) therefore ensuring you have the correct support following it is (in my opinion important) and on the other side can be beautifully pleasurable, orgasmic, freeing, exciting. Trouble is you never really know which side (if not both) is going to show up until the session begins.

Also the actual Yoni massage is only a fraction of what should be considered within a session (healing or play) and while it may be the intention to include it, it should not be a goal that ‘has’ to be achieved. (From a 2-3 hour session maybe only 15-20 mins would be purely focused on the Yoni, the rest would be relaxing the body and mind and creating the connection to open up to the vulnerability of the Yoni massage)

There are also plenty of techniques that can be taken from Yoni massage and incorporated into play, but avoid confusing these with what an actual healing session can be.

Don’t get me wrong here, there is plenty of tantra inspired play that I have done, but only some of them would I consider a true Yoni massage.

Post new Message to Thread