Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gran canaria whats trip like

Jump to newest

By *hris 62 OP   Man
over a year ago

HEREFORD

What are the trip like and how much ,eg wacth whales,yellow submarine,and palmitos park ,plus the club for new be

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What are the trip like and how much ,eg wacth whales,yellow submarine,and palmitos park ,plus the club for new be"

If she can decipher it...._amiss will be along to answer you

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Can I suggest that you pop this in the Spain section, someone will be able to help you. If you are asking entry price to the club's, it is normally about €30, which will include your first drink. Most clubs limit the number of single guys they let in.

over a year ago

"Can I suggest that you pop this in the Spain section, someone will be able to help you. If you are asking entry price to the club's, it is normally about €30, which will include your first drink. Most clubs limit the number of single guys they let in. "

30 fecking quid

You told me it was cheap over there ffs

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can I suggest that you pop this in the Spain section, someone will be able to help you. If you are asking entry price to the club's, it is normally about €30, which will include your first drink. Most clubs limit the number of single guys they let in.

30 fecking quid

You told me it was cheap over there ffs"

30 euros, not really cheap is it, I think its the same in this country.

over a year ago

"Can I suggest that you pop this in the Spain section, someone will be able to help you. If you are asking entry price to the club's, it is normally about €30, which will include your first drink. Most clubs limit the number of single guys they let in.

30 fecking quid

30 euros, not really cheap is it, I think its the same in this country. "

I think you get a whale included

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"What are the trip like and how much ,eg wacth whales,yellow submarine,and palmitos park ,plus the club for new be"

You will find people along the beach promenade selling trips but it is cheaper to jump on a local bus to go to the places you mention.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

30 fecking quid

30 euros, not really cheap is it, I think its the same in this country.

I think you get a whale included "

....and a parrot...

By *weetheartsCouple
over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 18/02/18 22:52:02]

Post new Message to Thread